Kodi Community Forum
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on (/showthread.php?tid=177557)

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - ilovemymac - 2018-04-14

I don’t see anyplace in the addon it goes directly to the asking you to enter the web address which don’t work.

If that’s the non testing one I have it already problem is I can’t get it to see my team drive so all my stuff is just there but I can’t get access to it

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2018-04-14

You can copy the settings.xml file from the gdrive addon folder to the gdrive-testing addon folder.

Awesome going to try that in just a few.

Worked like a charm now I can see my team drive and enjoy my tons of movies

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - beljim7419 - 2018-04-18

I'm still struggling to get some kind of scheduled strms working with this addon.
The best option I have come up with is to use @makkonen windows strm maker This one on a windows machine then get emby to work it's magic on the resulting strms.

My issue is @makkonen strm generator for some reason fails to generate a few of my files and I am stumped as to why not. They are named in the same way.
My only clue is when I use the same script on my VPS windows server it misses far more of the files, so this could be a clue as why it's happening.

I was hoping Makkonen was around to give me a clue but looks like he doesn't frequent the forum anymore. Anyone else have Python knowledge that could enlighten me?

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2018-04-20

(2018-04-18, 00:26)beljim7419 Wrote: I'm still struggling to get some kind of scheduled strms working with this addon.
The best option I have come up with is to use @makkonen windows strm maker This one on a windows machine then get emby to work it's magic on the resulting strms.

My issue is @makkonen strm generator for some reason fails to generate a few of my files and I am stumped as to why not. They are named in the same way.
My only clue is when I use the same script on my VPS windows server it misses far more of the files, so this could be a clue as why it's happening.

I was hoping Makkonen was around to give me a clue but looks like he doesn't frequent the forum anymore. Anyone else have Python knowledge that could enlighten me?
So you are using Emby?  Probably on Windows though?

I have an Emby plugin that has already scheduled STRM creation that I use on a hosted emby solution.

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - beljim7419 - 2018-04-20

Yes I'm on Windows but have spare pc to install Linux or a a few vps servers floating around so can have a play this weekend.

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2018-04-20

(2018-04-20, 14:31)beljim7419 Wrote: Yes I'm on Windows but have spare pc to install Linux or a a few vps servers floating around so can have a play this weekend.
 Install (git clone) this on a Linux VPS (it is light-powered, can run even on a VPS with just 128mb RAM):

https://github.com/ddurdle/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream

It's the KODI Gdrive plugin in webui form, but the scheduler has been in there for awhile.  Enroll an account and then use the scheduler function to generate the STRMs.

Don't modify enable parameter hiding (in settings) unless you have PyCrypto installed.

Thanks I'll have a play this evening or the weekend and report back.

*deleted

* nevermind, i've worked it out.

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2018-04-21

all good?  need help?

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - keithcq71 - 2018-04-21

Is it possible to use the emby plugin on Kodi ?

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - samsam05 - 2018-04-22

Anybody know that why I have save the cover page(jpg)in google drive,but when I open the file,I just can see the pictures file,I can’t open the pictures file in full screen? (When I open the pictures(jpg), it like loading movies and error. So,I just can see the jpg file in context, I can’t open it?)

RE: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2018-04-22

(2018-04-21, 00:59)dmdsoftware Wrote: all good?  need help?
 There is Emby for Kodi and EmbyCon for Kodi that will let you playback and link the KODI library with Emby library including Emby library loaded with Google Drive content via Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream.

I am going to release an Emby-KODI-GoogleDrive helper plugin that will add additional features such as quality selection, subtites etc features that are from GDrive plugin for KODI.  The helper plugin will work with or without Emby server.