Kodi Community Forum
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on (/showthread.php?tid=177557)

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - guillaumesoucy - 2015-07-05

(2015-05-28, 03:38)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:14)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:09)dmdsoftware Wrote: Easiest way is to copy the activated settings.xml file (where the code was redeemed for a token) from xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/ between the different instances.

So by doing this, I can use a single code for multiples machines without redeem a new code for each machines? Correct?

Correct.

I try to find the folder plugin.video.gdrive-testing on Ubuntu but I can't find it.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-05, 21:04)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:38)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:14)guillaumesoucy Wrote: So by doing this, I can use a single code for multiples machines without redeem a new code for each machines? Correct?

Correct.

I try to find the folder plugin.video.gdrive-testing on Ubuntu but I can't find it.

either in

~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data

or

~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-04, 21:00)johoja Wrote: Hi,

Quick question is there a way to automatically create STRMs - for example for my tvshows for shows that air tomorrow - is there a way to create strms for new shows that get added to the folder automatically without me having to right click folder, and click save strms?

You can create a .STRM that does the whole process of generating all .STRM for a folder or the entire account, but you still need to run the .STRM or schedule it in a scheduler.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - guillaumesoucy - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-05, 22:01)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-07-05, 21:04)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:38)dmdsoftware Wrote: Correct.

either in

~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data

or

~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data

I will need also the path for OS X because I sucessfully login to Google Drive with Kodi on my MacBook and I need to do the same thing on my Ubuntu machines. I will need to copy the file settings.xml to my other Linux machine from my Mac.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - johoja - 2015-07-06

(2015-07-05, 22:03)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 21:00)johoja Wrote: Hi,

Quick question is there a way to automatically create STRMs - for example for my tvshows for shows that air tomorrow - is there a way to create strms for new shows that get added to the folder automatically without me having to right click folder, and click save strms?

You can create a .STRM that does the whole process of generating all .STRM for a folder or the entire account, but you still need to run the .STRM or schedule it in a scheduler.

How can I schedule it?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-07

New 0.7.7:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdle-testing/plugin.video.gdrive-testing-0.7.7.zip

- implement: Purge cache folder #46
- add force download / ignore cache for SRT and CC
- reorganize settings, split into videos/pictures/music
- add setting to skip resume point if duration > 90% complete

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - guillaumesoucy - 2015-07-08

Hi,

What is the path for the settings.xml in OS X?

Thanks,

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - pmos69 - 2015-07-09

Issue: Google Drive/Photos allows filenames with invalid characters, like / (forward slash).
The gdrive addon can retrieve/view thumbnails for such files but can't display them.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-10

(2015-07-08, 16:05)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

What is the path for the settings.xml in OS X?

Thanks,

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - guillaumesoucy - 2015-07-10

Hi,

How I can do slideshow? When I click on a picture, only the clicked picture was showed, and when I right click on the folder and I left click to slideshow, the screen is just black.

Need some help.

Thanks,

Guillaume

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - 206geek - 2015-07-16

how do i paste the auth code in kodi on ubuntu? i tried to type it out but i must be missing something. ctrl-v doesnt work in kodi

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-17

(2015-07-16, 17:33)206geek Wrote: how do i paste the auth code in kodi on ubuntu? i tried to type it out but i must be missing something. ctrl-v doesnt work in kodi

You can open the settings file in text editor and paste the code into the fields.

File should be located under ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-17

(2015-07-10, 22:20)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

How I can do slideshow? When I click on a picture, only the clicked picture was showed, and when I right click on the folder and I left click to slideshow, the screen is just black.

Need some help.

Thanks,

Guillaume

I will look into this.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - romangt - 2015-07-17

Hi!

In first place congratulations for your add-on and apologyse my english hehe.

I want to add scrapers in your gdrive add-on for organize my movies and tv shows much better. It is possible? how?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2015-07-18

You can extract STRM files that load your content from the plugin, and these can be imported into the KODI library.

I'm still working on adding support to catalog media directly in the plugin.