Kodi Community Forum
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on (/showthread.php?tid=177557)

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-31, 06:11)dabinn Wrote: Hi dmdsoftware,
When gdrive addon requests for a filelist, files which were trashed are shown in their original folder .
It seems the google drive api does not filter out trashed item by default.
I tried to add a filter for trashed files in getMediaList(), it works.
PHP Code:
--- a/resources/lib/gdrive_api2.py
+++ b/resources/lib/gdrive_api2.py
@@ -389,16 +389,20 @@ class gdrive(cloudservice):

# retrieve folder items

else:

url url "?q='"+str(folderName)+"'+in+parents"

+        # filter out trashed items
+        url url "+and+trashed%3dfalse" 

Yes you are right Smile Makes better sense to exclude them.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-04-08

New testing build:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdle-testing/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/plugin.video.gdrive-testing-0.7.49.zip

v0.7.49 (2016-04-07)
- fix fanart.jpg
- contribution by dabinn - filter out trashed items

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - EngineerPeter - 2016-04-16

I'm trying to set this up, but I keep getting a bad request after I log in. Am I missing something obvious?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-04-16

(2016-04-16, 10:08)EngineerPeter Wrote: I'm trying to set this up, but I keep getting a bad request after I log in. Am I missing something obvious?

You mean when you are clicking the links in original post to get a login code or when entering it into the plugin? Use the [enroll account] options in the plugin itself rather then configuring using settings.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - EngineerPeter - 2016-04-16

Sorty, should said in the add on itself. Can i get a log from somewhere for you?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-04-22

(2016-04-16, 20:47)EngineerPeter Wrote: Sorty, should said in the add on itself. Can i get a log from somewhere for you?

Can you enabling logging in the addon settings (last panel)?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - scofield272 - 2016-04-29

sorry if this been asked before,
how do i set Thumbnails or posters for my vids in my GDrive addon ?
and thanks for this great addon Smile

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-04-29

(2016-04-29, 17:15)scofield272 Wrote: sorry if this been asked before,

Posters stopped working a few releases ago. Don't understand the issue yet.

Thumbnails will load based on thumbnail Google has for the file.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - scofield27 - 2016-04-29

(2016-04-29, 17:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 17:15)scofield272 Wrote: sorry if this been asked before,

Posters stopped working a few releases ago. Don't understand the issue yet.

Thumbnails will load based on thumbnail Google has for the file.

oh i see,
thanks for your answer,

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - djEthen - 2016-04-30

Would this support google photos?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-05-03

(2016-04-30, 06:36)djEthen Wrote: Would this support google photos?

Yes, google photos is accessed via the Google Photos folder.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - MarhyCZ - 2016-05-03

I am on a Windows client and I am having problems with a caption subtitles support. When I was using the option to hide "opening stream" dialog and played a video from google drive, which had a added subtitles through a google drive web interface (the captions) it loaded the subtitles perfectly.
But now when you removed this option, I can´t use the captions, because it never worked for me without using this option.
I also had a similar problem on a raspberry pi/openelec setup, where without this option, only some videos loaded the captions. Am I doing something wrong? Big Grin
But great work with this plugin anyway! love it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-05-04

(2016-05-03, 22:37)MarhyCZ Wrote: I am on a Windows client and I am having problems with a caption subtitles support. When I was using the option to hide "opening stream" dialog and played a video from google drive, which had a added subtitles through a google drive web interface (the captions) it loaded the subtitles perfectly.
But now when you removed this option, I can´t use the captions, because it never worked for me without using this option.
I also had a similar problem on a raspberry pi/openelec setup, where without this option, only some videos loaded the captions. Am I doing something wrong? Big Grin

The issue is strictly with the "timed text" (closed-caption tracks)? Have you encountered it with SRT/SUB files?

The plugin has to convert the Google format "timed text" to SRT. I'm suspecting it is a timing issue (conversion might be taking longer then expected and failing)

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - MarhyCZ - 2016-05-04

(2016-05-04, 01:19)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 22:37)MarhyCZ Wrote: I am on a Windows client and I am having problems with a caption subtitles support. When I was using the option to hide "opening stream" dialog and played a video from google drive, which had a added subtitles through a google drive web interface (the captions) it loaded the subtitles perfectly.

The issue is strictly with the "timed text" (closed-caption tracks)? Have you encountered it with SRT/SUB files?

The plugin has to convert the Google format "timed text" to SRT. I'm suspecting it is a timing issue (conversion might be taking longer then expected and failing)

Ok, thats weird. SRT files are not loading too. SRT has a same filename as a video file, subtitles parsing is on in Kodi Video settings, also .srt and closed-captions are enabled in gdrive plugin. And still none of these are loading.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-05-04

(2016-05-04, 11:05)MarhyCZ Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 01:19)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Ok, thats weird. SRT files are not loading too. SRT has a same filename as a video file, subtitles parsing is on in Kodi Video settings, also .srt and closed-captions are enabled in gdrive plugin. And still none of these are loading.

Which release are you using and version?