Kodi Community Forum
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on (/showthread.php?tid=177557)

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - JPXNET - 2016-06-14

(2016-06-14, 10:13)scofield272 Wrote: hi brothers,
i use kodi on android device and pc
i want to do library integration which use the protocol "special" so that the library integration will work good on both android and pc,
when i set location to save STRMs i dont have way to set the location to special protocol ... i have tried to edit the gdrive addon settings xml file with the special://home location at the "location to store strm "line it seems that it works good when i enter to the addon settings , and when i save some strm it add it nicely to the location i set but when i do scan for data the movie added 2 times at my wall, when i delete them i can see that one is stored in the special://home... and one is store in the sd/org.xbmc.kodi/kodi/..... is that a way to do it legit ?
i hope i was clear lol

thanks.

Nothing to do with finnish addon

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - scofield272 - 2016-06-14

(2016-06-14, 11:15)JPXNET Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 10:13)scofield272 Wrote: hi brothers,
i use kodi on android device and pc
i want to do library integration which use the protocol "special" so that the library integration will work good on both android and pc,
when i set location to save STRMs i dont have way to set the location to special protocol ... i have tried to edit the gdrive addon settings xml file with the special://home location at the "location to store strm "line it seems that it works good when i enter to the addon settings , and when i save some strm it add it nicely to the location i set but when i do scan for data the movie added 2 times at my wall, when i delete them i can see that one is stored in the special://home... and one is store in the sd/org.xbmc.kodi/kodi/..... is that a way to do it legit ?
i hope i was clear lol

thanks.

Nothing to do with finnish addon

hi,
what do you mean by finish addon ?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-14, 00:00)tim4k Wrote: The option "Continue downloading after player is user-stopped" is off. But the download continues.

I'm on OpenELEC 6.95.1.1 Kodi 16.1-RC3

ok, I'll have a look.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - tim4k - 2016-06-16

Any news Dylan? I'm anxious to decrypt on-fly from the google drive Smile

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - jimford - 2016-06-17

I've installed the gdrive addon and it works fine up to displaying a photo image file list and thumbnails. But when selecting a photo or slideshow I just get a blank screen. I believe this is a cache problem, but am not sure where the cache ought to be.

My Kodi system is running on a Raspberry Pi. Do I create a cache directory somewhere in the file system and should I use the full path name or use a relative one, and if relative relative to where?

Looks like it's going to be a great add-on to my system - many thanks to the author!

Jim

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - jimford - 2016-06-17

OK - I'm using /tmp on the Raspberry Pi and can view the fullscreen images when I click on them (the images get cached in /tmp), but the slideshow still doesn't work.

Jim

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - ashlar - 2016-06-22

(2016-06-22, 10:38)scofield272 Wrote: if i share my gdrive sync with friends, it can make things slow there?
i mean if some amount of freinds watch movies from my drive with gdrive addon at the same time...
It's your account and you can obviously do whatever you want with it. But I'd strongly advise against doing it for a couple of reasons:

1) You seriously risk Google terminating your account.
2) You add to the risk that Google decides to impose arbitrary limits, see what happened with Microsoft's OneDrive.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-06-25

(2016-06-17, 15:59)jimford Wrote: OK - I'm using /tmp on the Raspberry Pi and can view the fullscreen images when I click on them (the images get cached in /tmp), but the slideshow still doesn't work.

Jim

I will look into this as it should not be caching photos unless you tell the plugin to save a copy.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - vincentzh - 2016-07-01

Hi there i have a problem with a blank screen also when i want to load a picture.
I use openelec kodi on a rpi.
The registration progress works fine and i see a thumbnail but loading the big picture gives a blank screen.
When i want to open a picture it asks for a cache location automatically and cannot cancel this, does this have to do with the problem ?

Who can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-07-01

(2016-07-01, 22:16)vincentzh Wrote: Hi there i have a problem with a blank screen also when i want to load a picture.
I use openelec kodi on a rpi.
The registration progress works fine and i see a thumbnail but loading the big picture gives a blank screen.
When i want to open a picture it asks for a cache location automatically and cannot cancel this, does this have to do with the problem ?

Who can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Which version are you using? -testing?

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - vincentzh - 2016-07-02

Hi there,

i am using version 0.7.17

thank you

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - strngbrw - 2016-07-06

Kodi 15.2 windows 10 and I'm able to access videos and all of my folders but none of my photos are listed. Using C: drive for cache. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing. I've been launching from My Addons/Pictures. Scratching my head right about now and believe me there isn't much hair left risk losing. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-07-06

(2016-07-06, 02:50)strngbrw Wrote: Kodi 15.2 windows 10 and I'm able to access videos and all of my folders but none of my photos are listed. Using C: drive for cache. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing. I've been launching from My Addons/Pictures. Scratching my head right about now and believe me there isn't much hair left risk losing. Thanks.

Try using the -testing version.

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - vincentzh - 2016-07-06

Hi dmdsoftware,

Is there a solution for my issue ?

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - dmdsoftware - 2016-07-06

(2016-07-06, 20:39)vincentzh Wrote: Hi dmdsoftware,

Is there a solution for my issue ?

Thank you

The code in gdrive-testing doesn't require caching for photos to work, unlike in non-testing. You may have better performance there