Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - User 209792 - 2014-05-14

Hi, I just tried this skin version, previously i got the v4... It's normal that there's Gravity fanart on all menu background?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - FREAKJAM - 2014-05-14

How about reading the previous post. Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - User 209792 - 2014-05-15

Oh I din't see that post, I read at the first page to see if there's something about it.
I don't understand well (my english is not so good), so there's no more (like in the older version) the greyscale photo for each of the menu list, like the power button, girl with binoculars, camera lenses and speaker...?

Re: RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - braz - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 00:00)darkf3d3 Wrote: Oh I din't see that post, I read at the first page to see if there's something about it.
I don't understand well (my english is not so good), so there's no more (like in the older version) the greyscale photo for each of the menu list, like the power button, girl with binoculars, camera lenses and speaker...?

Background preferences are very subjective, I believe the idea this time around was to let users setup their own backgrounds. There are several options available, including random fanart and live cases.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - patseguin - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-14, 23:20)darkf3d3 Wrote: Hi, I just tried this skin version, previously i got the v4... It's normal that there's Gravity fanart on all menu background?

Yes, it seems that it has that art by default. I have fanart selected for all my media but if I go to shut Dow, for instance, I get Gravity art.

Re: RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - braz - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 00:36)patseguin Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 23:20)darkf3d3 Wrote: Hi, I just tried this skin version, previously i got the v4... It's normal that there's Gravity fanart on all menu background?

Yes, it seems that it has that art by default. I have fanart selected for all my media but if I go to shut Dow, for instance, I get Gravity art.

In your skin folder, replace backgrounds/default_bg.jpg with the default background of your choice. Then you won't see gravity anymore. Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - loki131 - 2014-05-15

Okay I'm feeling dumb but I can't find a setting... I'm using Yahoo weather (weather underground isn't working), the forecast only goes out five days so there is a bunch of options that aren't available. As per my forum search I need to set the forecast to "default" so the extended forecast doesn't show up but I can't find where I would change it. Can anyone tell me where I would set the forecast?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Ds17 - 2014-05-15

Is it possible to change the clear art shown when playing info is shown (my best description!) to clear logo?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-05-15

Open variables.xml and look for: <variable name="PlayerArtworkVar">

You can either change all the 'clearart' to 'clearlogo' or just remove the offending lines Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Famous600 - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 03:54)Vaikin Wrote: Open variables.xml and look for: <variable name="PlayerArtworkVar">

You can either change all the 'clearart' to 'clearlogo' or just remove the offending lines Smile

Could that be changed to 'discart' as well?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - soder - 2014-05-15

Is it a Aeon Nox Gotham-, or a XBMC-, problem, that changes in view in season view or episode view, doesn't affect all shows?

/Söder

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-14, 06:29)Dark_Slayer Wrote: AN4 seems to be the only skin I'd ever tried that had an option to "Launch" add-ons right from each add-ons Enable/Disable/Configure menu

Does anyone know what it took to get that option in the skin? I always thought it was extremely convenient to install an add-on, configure, then launch it from the same place without having to back out to the main menu and find it somewhere else
I made a pr to add this to xbmc here.

(2014-05-15, 12:22)soder Wrote: Is it a Aeon Nox Gotham-, or a XBMC-, problem, that changes in view in season view or episode view, doesn't affect all shows?

/Söder
I dont think its a skin problem, cause views are remembered in viewmodesX.db. But you can always check these things by seeing if confluence has the same problem.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - soder - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 13:10)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 06:29)Dark_Slayer Wrote: AN4 seems to be the only skin I'd ever tried that had an option to "Launch" add-ons right from each add-ons Enable/Disable/Configure menu

Does anyone know what it took to get that option in the skin? I always thought it was extremely convenient to install an add-on, configure, then launch it from the same place without having to back out to the main menu and find it somewhere else
I made a pr to add this to xbmc here.

(2014-05-15, 12:22)soder Wrote: Is it a Aeon Nox Gotham-, or a XBMC-, problem, that changes in view in season view or episode view, doesn't affect all shows?

/Söder
I dont think its a skin problem, cause views are remembered in viewmodesX.db. But you can always check these things by seeing if confluence has the same problem.

Well, it's been like this for me a long time. Specially if I go to another skin, and back, things seems to be strange.

But it isn't enough for me to go to show1, set season and episode view to low list, and then it's the same for show2-100. Most of them, but not all.

Is is like this also for others?

/Söder

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tiraga - 2014-05-15

Yeah got the same Problem like Soder (Not for all Shows but those who dont change have all different Viewtypes) and some others(and some Questions):

-The new Skin runs very laggy/sluggish for me on a i3 3225 with 4GB Ram and a SSD but the old Nox 4 and the edited 4.1.9 runs perfect, i dont understand why since this Version should run better. (Even the Minimalized Mod has the Problem)

-Is it normal the the last Position in the Video OSD isn't saved? For Example i normaly download my Subtitles right at the Start of a Movie/Show in the old Skin the Subtitle Button kept selected even if i Shutdown the System, now i even have to reselect it if i leave the OSD.

-Is there a Mod/Way to get the Viewstyle BannerPlex back?

-Is there a Mod/Way to get the Option for the manual Activation of the Infopanel back?

-Is it possible to Edit the Menu for Play Disc?

Re: RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - grimfandango - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-13, 22:41)Vaikin Wrote: If you download the git version, all the texture files are in an uncompressed format(jpgs, png, etc) rather than one .xbt file. Look around at the contents and you'll see how many images there are to change in order to get a decent white theme Wink

If you just wanted to change the Orange color to something else, substantially less images to change. addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\themes\orange
There is only about a dozen images in there.

Thanks for the advice, I will have a go at making a white theme this weekend.