Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Surlias - 2014-05-15

Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - antisuck - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-14, 21:59)BigNoid Wrote: @all: After seeing bryanbrazil's implementation of episode view, I think he added it in such a way that takes away most of my objections. So I added that view from his mod to the skin - enjoy Smile
This will be the last viewtype I add btw, so I will just ignore any request for viewtypes from now on Tongue
Sad that nobody acknowledged this after all the whining about episode view - thanks BN!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 16:00)Surlias Wrote: Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?
What resolution is your screen? Your screenshots did not show on the forums.

(2014-05-15, 16:04)antisuck Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 21:59)BigNoid Wrote: @all: After seeing bryanbrazil's implementation of episode view, I think he added it in such a way that takes away most of my objections. So I added that view from his mod to the skin - enjoy Smile
This will be the last viewtype I add btw, so I will just ignore any request for viewtypes from now on Tongue
Sad that nobody acknowledged this after all the whining about episode view - thanks BN!

hehe, thx Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - thadiyan - 2014-05-15

I am running Gotham with Aeon Nox 5.0.4. I am unable to use the time seek capability. When I use the confluence skin I am able to time seek to anywhere in the show without any issues. Any thoughts on whether I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,
T

@thadiyan: it does work, but it doesnt show it. Will fix that. Good find, I dont use that functionality at all Tongue

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - thadiyan - 2014-05-15

Thanks much BigNoid!, appreciate your efforts.

(2014-05-15, 17:47)BigNoid Wrote: @thadiyan: it does work, but it doesnt show it. Will fix that. Good find, I dont use that functionality at all Tongue

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - patseguin - 2014-05-15

I didn't know this. I am using the version from the first post, 5.0.4 though not from the repo. Do I need to get it from the repo to see this change?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Crssi - 2014-05-15

I have said that and I have also said that I will be happy if BigNoid change his mind and/or would accept elses work/mod/additional functionallity/etc (if he dont have time or someother reasons not to make them) into his skin.
I am happy also that BigNoid proved again that he is "open minded", so... many thanks BigNoid.

At the same time I have wroten that there are a few things that also bother me, one would be that there are not enough posters in the poster view, before there were 3 rows now there are 2. I did prefer 3 rows slideble horizontally instead of 2 rows limited to vertical.
There are some more, but will skip that. At least for now. Or... question for BigNoid... should I throw them out?

@Crssi: Imo the wall/icons view is just right: posters are big enough to properly see details of and by navigating only vertical you see 7 new posters at once every scroll. That is much more usable then scrolling horizontal when you only see 2 (in this case or 3 in old wall view) posters.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-05-15

@Crssi
You could always take matters into your own hands and start fiddling with the skin. To make the wall view horizontal scrolling instead of vertical for example, takes exactly 1 line of code.
To add a third or fourth row of posters, you just need to shrink the other posters to jam more into the same amount of space.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Crssi - 2014-05-15

Thank you, that is very true. But the problem is when some AN5 "patch"/update come around. Wink
And I belive that you got me wrong here... I am not whining, I will take it as is and I am gratefull for all your work here.

Update (half an hour later): I did dig in into view_500_wall.xml and it is too cool, now I have horizontal Icon view with 3 rows instead of 2. Smile But again, next patch/update will possibly overwrite this. Sad

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Roby77 - 2014-05-16

Edit:was my error

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - dbldown768 - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-15, 16:12)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 16:00)Surlias Wrote: Is anyone else seeing cropped poster and banner art in movie and tv library views?

hehe, thx Smile

I'm seeing cropped sides on my cover art as well. I will try and post a picture.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - dbldown768 - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-15, 16:12)BigNoid Wrote:

hehe, thx Smile

I'm seeing cropped sides on my cover art as well. I will try and post a picture.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Digital Vortex - 2014-05-16

Any chance to add the Wall and Showcase views to the Programs section? I lost the nice layouts in my Emulators sections moving from Aeon Nox 4 to 5.

Love your work Big Noid.