Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Flygye - 2014-05-16

No, is the missing logo between dolby digital and bluray disk.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-16

Oh sorry. That shows the number of audio channels the film contains. So I believe yours has 5.1

So, what is the image file that i need to rename for correct it?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-16

nothing, the image file that is up is already correct. that is the way it is meant to look.

for example mine below:

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - embeleco - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-16, 18:56)patseguin Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 03:15)patseguin Wrote: I have AN 5 installed on my bedroom but I don't see episode view available in my tv shows as previously mentioned. Do I have to uninstall and reinstall it from the repo?

Yeah I installed the version on your GIT and the new viewtype is there now.

Patseguin,

How you installed the particular version that has the episode view available? I just installed the one that appears through XBMC Skin Addons. But I don't have that view available yet.

Thanks in advanced.
-Jose

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-05-16

Manually via git, but that means that you will no longer get automated updates. Best bet is to just wait. It probably won't be more than a couple of days before it gets pushed to the repo.

/@elnino-1900 sorry man, but it seems to me that some logo is missing indead. That`s not possible to have a empty space on that "template" , and appears those empty square.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-17

@Flygye yeah I know what u mean and its showing the speaker configuration..if u have a film with 2.0 audio then it will only show 2 small squares. I'm sure someone can clarify

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - dbldown768 - 2014-05-17

Maybe it is my cover art, but I did attach a screenshot of the cover art that is cut off on the sides. Look at anchorman 2

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Dark_Slayer - 2014-05-17

(2014-05-15, 13:10)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 06:29)Dark_Slayer Wrote: AN4 seems to be the only skin I'd ever tried that had an option to "Launch" add-ons right from each add-ons Enable/Disable/Configure menu

Does anyone know what it took to get that option in the skin? I always thought it was extremely convenient to install an add-on, configure, then launch it from the same place without having to back out to the main menu and find it somewhere else
I made a pr to add this to xbmc here.

Jeez, I never new it would be as simple as asking Tongue

Thanks for all your efforts. Looks like the pull request was tentatively "agreed" to

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Famous600 - 2014-05-17

This MAY be a silly question, but here goes. On NOX 4 when I play a trailer for a movie, youtube auto selects and plays it. In nox 5 I am presented with videos and have to choose. Anyway I can streamline this like in 4? Thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-17

@dbldown768: the focused icon is supposed to have a tiny bit cut off, but the unfocused ones have a 1:2 ratio, which should be the standard for posters. Try aspectratio set to stretch.

@Famous600: it only does that when no trailer was scraped.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - NessLookAlike - 2014-05-17

Hello,

Big Aeon Nox fan. Great skin. Not sure if someone has already posted about this, but I'm trying to set up XBMC + Aeon Nox + Advanced Launcher and I noticed an unfortunate thumbnail issue that messes the look a bit. Any idea how something like this might be fixed?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Watts - 2014-05-17

I love this version of aeon nox!!! This actually works on devices, with lighter specs and it works smoothly!!!!

Running GREAT on minix x5 mini (rk3066 dual core)!!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Boltzmann - 2014-05-17

Greetings,

This is my first post, and I'm a XBMC newbie, so please bear with me Big Grin Even though it's a rather minor issue, it's quite annoying. I've searched all over the forums for a possible solution, to no avail.

I'm running XBMC Gotham Beta 1 on WIndows 7 x64, using the Aeon Nox Skin.

Quite simply, this is the problem: I've managed to scrape fanart for my music library quite sucessfuly as you can see here and here. Random music fanart shows perfectly fine on my home screen, and the correct artwork is also displayed on album/song/artist views. However, if I enter the music library, I get a random TV Show fanart (?!). This also happens for any album that lacks artwork.

Can anyone help with this issue?