Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - trueimage - 2014-05-24

Hi I have just upgraded from openelec 3.2.4 -> 4.0.2.

Still have Aeon Nox 4.0 in my skin list. When I go to "Get More" I don't see the new one and through add-ons I don't even see it in the list. How exactly do I update to the latest one?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - davew_uk - 2014-05-24

Quote:Hey guys,

Not sure if its a bug or intended but I have an issue with backdrops.
So I changed all my background images for Movies, Music, TV Shows and so on.

With Music when I go over the menu item it shows correctly, but then going into Music it loads the TV Shows background instead of keeping the Music backdrop?

I had the same issues with an earlier version of the script, it always seemed to be showing the wrong background, or the default "gravity" background. What I found was that if I edited the order or type of the main menu items it would screw up the custom backgrounds, they only seemed to work with an absolutely 100% default menu. I would love to see this fixed as its one of the things that's stopping me switching to this skin.

Re: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - werwer - 2014-05-24

Great skin!! Lightning fast!!

The problem I saw its that It does not work well the "New" and "saw" icons.

I like to have the latter, but I don't like to have the new one. I have to set both on. If not, the saw one does not appear.

Is something wrong with my set up (Linux) or is a bug?

Thanks!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Choque - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 08:11)trueimage Wrote: Hi I have just upgraded from openelec 3.2.4 -> 4.0.2.

Still have Aeon Nox 4.0 in my skin list. When I go to "Get More" I don't see the new one and through add-ons I don't even see it in the list. How exactly do I update to the latest one?
Had the same problem. Had to to a fresh install of the new OpenELEC version to get the new repository with the new skin.

Now some questions of my own...

1. Is it possible to get MovieWall back as a background for Movies and TV Shows?
2. Is it possible to get the old version of the recently added widget back? The one which displayed the 5 last added items next to each other

This picture here shows basically both of the features I'd like to have back in Nox 5

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flek - 2014-05-25

(2014-05-23, 19:59)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 15:25)flek Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 09:15)BigNoid Wrote: I have been thinking about this myself too, to show a panel on episode level. I'll try this out and see how it looks.

Awesome! Great skin, great dev!

Been playing a bit with this. What do you think as this for list view on episode level:

Awesome! Spouse is finally happy with something other than Confluence! Thanks mate!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - elnino-1900 - 2014-05-26

Hi

there doesnt seem to be a logo for movies files with PCM audio.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - kaffekask - 2014-05-26

The logo for PCM is named "pcm_bluray.png" and the codec name in the file might be for example pcm_s16le, that's why it isn't displayed as it should be.

Right. Any way to change that

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Spinalcrack - 2014-05-26

Anyone else have issues with subtitle addons working correctly with this skin? If I choose the menu item at the top during playback to grab subtitles from an addon it does nothing. Doing nothing else but switching skins (tested with Transparency! and Confluence), it works perfectly. Skin bug? Seems like the menu item isn't pointing correctly to the subtitle addon, so just does nothing.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Flygye - 2014-05-26

Hy guys.
I'm here to ask if someone can help me doing this little trick...
I want the folder's full path of the movie, that is on the Full Video information page (DialogVideoInfo.xml), to show up on the bottom of the "Tripanel" View of the layout.
On the bottom of the Tripanel View page, on the left side of the icon's.

I want this:

to appear here:

I don't know where is the exacly place to put that peace of code that shows the path information.

@Spinalcrack i have my subtitles addons working fine.
i have 4 subtitles providers configured, and all those works fine.

What is exacly your problem?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-24, 00:15)Mungo Wrote: looks awesome. Just rounds out the view nicely Smile

Any chance an episode thumbnail option can be added to the Tripanel view for episode level as well? It's probably the only thing missing.

Example: "thumbnail on"
Dont know, seems a bit busy on first glance.

(2014-05-24, 08:03)akya Wrote: - List view on episode level now shows stream info and plot.

Best commit ever ! lol.. thanks a lot Smile
Edit: Found a lil typo -
Hmm, thought i corrected that already. Will check again, thx.
(2014-05-24, 11:59)davew_uk Wrote:
Quote:Hey guys,

Not sure if its a bug or intended but I have an issue with backdrops.
So I changed all my background images for Movies, Music, TV Shows and so on.

With Music when I go over the menu item it shows correctly, but then going into Music it loads the TV Shows background instead of keeping the Music backdrop?

I had the same issues with an earlier version of the script, it always seemed to be showing the wrong background, or the default "gravity" background. What I found was that if I edited the order or type of the main menu items it would screw up the custom backgrounds, they only seemed to work with an absolutely 100% default menu. I would love to see this fixed as its one of the things that's stopping me switching to this skin.
See my reply here.
(2014-05-24, 16:36)werwer Wrote: Great skin!! Lightning fast!!

The problem I saw its that It does not work well the "New" and "saw" icons.

I like to have the latter, but I don't like to have the new one. I have to set both on. If not, the saw one does not appear.

Is something wrong with my set up (Linux) or is a bug?

Thanks!!
you can change the icons in the advanced skin settings.

(2014-05-24, 19:07)Choque Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 08:11)trueimage Wrote: Hi I have just upgraded from openelec 3.2.4 -> 4.0.2.

Had the same problem. Had to to a fresh install of the new OpenELEC version to get the new repository with the new skin.

Now some questions of my own...

1. Is it possible to get MovieWall back as a background for Movies and TV Shows?
2. Is it possible to get the old version of the recently added widget back? The one which displayed the 5 last added items next to each other

This picture here shows basically both of the features I'd like to have back in Nox 5
The widget has been covered quite a few times in this thread. For the wall background, dont know yet.
(2014-05-26, 19:52)elnino-1900 Wrote: Right. Any way to change that
Yeah, please post the audio codec name as it appears in the codec info while playing a video. I can add a flag then that matches that entry.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-26, 20:30)Flygye Wrote: Hy guys.
I'm here to ask if someone can help me doing this little trick...
I want the folder's full path of the movie, that is on the Full Video information page (DialogVideoInfo.xml), to show up on the bottom of the "Tripanel" View of the layout.
On the bottom of the Tripanel View page, on the left side of the icon's.

I don't know where is the exacly place to put that peace of code that shows the path information.
In MyVideonav.xml put a label on line 248 and add visible on control 55.

@BigNoid the audio codec name for pcm is "pcm_s16le"

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - MstrP - 2014-05-26

Thanks for a great skin! Works flawlessly on my nuc!

A quick question though. How/where do you choose the default focus for the main menu? For some reason my nuc always highlights "apps"

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Flygye - 2014-05-27

Thanks BigNoid.
I've already done the changes on the view Smile Smile
I've changed a little code on the View_55_TriPanel.xml file to achive this Tongue