Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - kromix - 2014-05-27

Changes in Aeon Nox 5 BannerWall?

My BannerWall used to start from the bottom, and fill its way up, so that you can see the pretty Fan Art in the back which is top-justified, and the banners would be bottom-justified, but I don't see an option for this, how can I change it?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - teeedubb - 2014-05-27

BigNoid, any chance of having the info screen for currently playing movies/tvshows to be the same as the livetv info, so they show some info about the currently playing video?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Kayson - 2014-05-27

Is there a setting to have the resolution/video encoding/audio encoding shown in the movie/tv show list like it was in the 4.X.X/Frodo version? Or is it just by editing xml files?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Spinalcrack - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-26, 20:30)Flygye Wrote: @Spinalcrack i have my subtitles addons working fine.
i have 4 subtitles providers configured, and all those works fine.

What is exacly your problem?

As I said, if I am playing a movie or tv show and move the mouse to the top of the screen and click on download subtitle's nothing happens. The file just goes back to full screen and keeps playing but no list of subtitles pop up, there are no subtitles, just nothing happens.

If I do the same thing in any other skin it works perfectly. I have tried 3 different subtitle addons to make sure it wasn't the subtitle addon. They all work in Transparency! and Confluence. I haven't made any modifications to the skin (this is the first time I've used it as I wanted something new for Gotham).

Not sure why, but if I am the only one with the issue, then that at least tells me I need to re-look at my install, and it isn't a bug with the skin, or just go back to Transparency!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tobas - 2014-05-27

First of all thanks for this great skin !!!!!
I really loved Nox 4, but i believe im falling in love again ;-)

I just have a problem with the recent widgets (tv shows, movies.....) and the "Live DVD / tv shows background" it doesnt show any art.
No poster or fanart, the backdrop shows the dvd cases but there are no images inside

im on nox 5.1.1

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - newxbmc - 2014-05-28

Can someone pls help me with this?? I have a lot of .iso music dvd ripped. I was able to create a home screen tap point to the folder in Frodo's skin with VIDEO FOLDER BUT since I update to gotham and using version 5 here I don't know how to do it anymore and I don't see VIDEO FOLDER in ver.5 anymore. I tried to make smart playlist but does not work.

Please show me how to do it, any reply would be much appreciated.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-28, 04:52)newxbmc Wrote: Can someone pls help me with this?? I have a lot of .iso music dvd ripped. I was able to create a home screen tap point to the folder in Frodo's skin with VIDEO FOLDER BUT since I update to gotham and using version 5 here I don't know how to do it anymore and I don't see VIDEO FOLDER in ver.5 anymore. I tried to make smart playlist but does not work.

You need to scrape your files for Smart Playlists to work. Try the "JustUseTheFileName" scraper to do this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_entries. And then recreate your playlist with the scraped files.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - removed151214 - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-28, 04:52)newxbmc Wrote: Can someone pls help me with this?? I have a lot of .iso music dvd ripped. I was able to create a home screen tap point to the folder in Frodo's skin with VIDEO FOLDER BUT since I update to gotham and using version 5 here I don't know how to do it anymore and I don't see VIDEO FOLDER in ver.5 anymore. I tried to make smart playlist but does not work.

If by a home screen tap point you mean a menu item, then the easiest way to add something that you can't find in the pre-defined lists for a menu item is to add it to favourites, then add the favourite as your menu item. Afterwards, you can remove the item from favourites.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tobas - 2014-05-28

(2014-05-27, 16:22)Tobas Wrote: First of all thanks for this great skin !!!!!

I just have a problem with the recent widgets (tv shows, movies.....) and the "Live DVD / tv shows background" it doesnt show any art.
No poster or fanart, the backdrop shows the dvd cases but there are no images inside

im on nox 5.1.1

i think a error in my "script.skinshortcuts" could be the reason ?

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'tree' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 471, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 67, in __init__
                                                XML.buildMenu( self.MENUID, self.GROUP, self.LEVELS, self.MODE )
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 43, in buildMenu
                                                if tree is not None:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'tree' referenced before assignment

(2014-05-28, 15:22)Tobas Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 16:22)Tobas Wrote: First of all thanks for this great skin !!!!!

im on nox 5.1.1

i think a error in my "script.skinshortcuts" could be the reason ?

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'tree' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 471, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 67, in __init__
                                                XML.buildMenu( self.MENUID, self.GROUP, self.LEVELS, self.MODE )
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 43, in buildMenu
                                                if tree is not None:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'tree' referenced before assignment

Skin shortcuts has nothing to do with the backgrounds so that shouldn't be the problem, but it's easy enough to check - I've fixed that bug on Git, so replace your installed version of skin shortcuts with the version here, and thanks for the bug report Smile

Thanks, but now the error is changed.
When XBMC is up i get the error "unable to build menu"

Code:
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 74, in buildMenu
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:     self.writexml( profilelist, mainmenuID, groups, numLevels, buildMode, progress )
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 221, in writexml
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:     profilePercent = 100 / len( profilelist )
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR: ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

(2014-05-28, 15:57)Tobas Wrote: Thanks, but now the error is changed.
When XBMC is up i get the error "unable to build menu"

Code:
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 74, in buildMenu
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:     self.writexml( profilelist, mainmenuID, groups, numLevels, buildMode, progress )
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.skinshortcuts/resources/lib/xmlfunctions.py", line 221, in writexml
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR:     profilePercent = 100 / len( profilelist )
15:53:11 T:140527076886272   ERROR: ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

Hmm, I can't reproduce that - to get to that point of the code, profilelist should always have a length of at least 1 (the error claims it's 0). Please post a full debug log (wiki) and I'll take a closer look.

Debug.log

(2014-05-28, 16:18)Tobas Wrote: Debug.log

Thanks, that's got it - let's try this fix Smile

(It's a strange problem, though - these problems with skin shortcuts are caused by not having a profiles.xml file in your %userdata% folder - this isn't normal. Indeed, it was my understanding XBMC would create one at startup if there wasn't one present, but it doesn't appear to be doing so, and I can't spot anything in the log about why.)

Thanks !!!!!
the error is gone, and there is nothing strange in xbmc.log
Now i just have to find out how to bring up the posters and other art

thanks for your help