Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-05-28

@tobas: its because you are runing a old gotham build. update to the stable release to get the art and to fix the cut off date and time on the home screen.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - neno1978 - 2014-05-28

Hi mans...

How can i remove this info-panel?? i want to see only poster and disc.png no info panel

regards
Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Lola Berwoots - 2014-05-28

Hello BigNoid! I have tried your new Aeon Nox 5 today and find it very stylish and was delighted to see you included some of my favourite add-ons such as TvTunes and VideoExtras. I am a musician and have plenty of extra material for all the concerts I have plus it'd be nice to listen to the tunes in the background as I browse the titles. For this I'd like to ask if you could update your skin to the latest support these two add-ons developed for the field 'Concerts' (music videos content). Think you would just have to add 'Container.Content(musicvideos)' to their respective control statements (as per their wiki), so it would be the following:

TvTunes:
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton"))</visible>

VideoExtras
Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)]</visible>

Thanks again!! Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - newxbmc - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-28, 08:30)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 04:52)newxbmc Wrote: Can someone pls help me with this?? I have a lot of .iso music dvd ripped. I was able to create a home screen tap point to the folder in Frodo's skin with VIDEO FOLDER BUT since I update to gotham and using version 5 here I don't know how to do it anymore and I don't see VIDEO FOLDER in ver.5 anymore. I tried to make smart playlist but does not work.

Please show me how to do it, any reply would be much appreciated.

You need to scrape your files for Smart Playlists to work. Try the "JustUseTheFileName" scraper to do this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_entries. And then recreate your playlist with the scraped files.

Thanks for reply, I download and installed BUT I don't know what next, please give me the detail if you can. I don't know much of this Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - capfuturo - 2014-05-29

@BigNoid: Thank you very much indeed for adding support on your skin for these add-ons. I just want to draw your attention to one little issue with the watched (or unwatched, depending on the skinner's own choice) state flags not showing properly (as per image below) that I've observed during my tests; apart from what Lola has already commented about, the rest is working great!:

If you have done your own custom screen, you may have not set it in your WindowXML file? (The default file coming with VideoExtras should display the tick OK). I don't know what else could be stopping the watched state flag (Tick) from showing.

The Tick (or any icon you prefer for the the same purpose) uses the default XBMC image: OverlayWatched.png http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Default_Icons

(2014-05-28, 09:28)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 04:52)newxbmc Wrote: Can someone pls help me with this?? I have a lot of .iso music dvd ripped. I was able to create a home screen tap point to the folder in Frodo's skin with VIDEO FOLDER BUT since I update to gotham and using version 5 here I don't know how to do it anymore and I don't see VIDEO FOLDER in ver.5 anymore. I tried to make smart playlist but does not work.

Please show me how to do it, any reply would be much appreciated.

If by a home screen tap point you mean a menu item, then the easiest way to add something that you can't find in the pre-defined lists for a menu item is to add it to favourites, then add the favourite as your menu item. Afterwards, you can remove the item from favourites.

YES, the menu item BUT I have a lot and don't want to put in favorites like that. Every DVD I have part 1,2 and sometime 3 (means 3 dvds set). All I want is to put each company production dvd on home screen and when I come there, it will list all dvd for me to play.

it's like this I saved on my HDD:
D:\\HTPC\DVD\A\DVD1\
Disc1.iso, Disc2.iso, Disc3.iso
D:\\HTPC\DVD\A\DVD2\
....and so on. (Please note this is A's company dvd)

D:\\HTPC\DVD\B\DVD1\
D:\\HTPC\DVD\B\DVD2\
....and so on. (Please note this is B's company dvd)

Well, I hope you get what I try to explain here...because I don't know how to explain them more clearly Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - removed151214 - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-29, 00:46)newxbmc Wrote: YES, the menu item BUT I have a lot and don't want to put in favorites like that. Every DVD I have part 1,2 and sometime 3 (means 3 dvds set). All I want is to put each company production dvd on home screen and when I come there, it will list all dvd for me to play.

Well, I hope you get what I try to explain here...because I don't know how to explain them more clearly Smile

If I'm understanding right, then assuming you really don't want to do it via favourites (even though you can delete the favourite as soon as the menu item has been created), you can do it by specifying the action yourself. So, if you wanted a link to D:\HTPC\DVD\A\, then

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,D:\HTPC\DVD\A\,Return)

Obviously, just adjust the path to wherever you want it to go. (Though a smart playlist linked to a menu item could work just as well if not better Smile)

(2014-05-29, 01:10)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 00:46)newxbmc Wrote: YES, the menu item BUT I have a lot and don't want to put in favorites like that. Every DVD I have part 1,2 and sometime 3 (means 3 dvds set). All I want is to put each company production dvd on home screen and when I come there, it will list all dvd for me to play.

If I'm understanding right, then assuming you really don't want to do it via favourites (even though you can delete the favourite as soon as the menu item has been created), you can do it by specifying the action yourself. So, if you wanted a link to D:\HTPC\DVD\A\, then

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,D:\HTPC\DVD\A\,Return)

Obviously, just adjust the path to wherever you want it to go. (Though a smart playlist linked to a menu item could work just as well if not better Smile)

YES, this is what I wanted. I will try when get home. thanks a lot for the infor

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - El Bandit - 2014-05-29

Hi BigNoid, thanks for your work so far. Just a suggestion for the low list season view:

When viewing a particular season of a TV show, could the art panel to the left hand side display the season artwork instead of the series artwork? I think it would flow better if it displayed the item you had just selected rather than its parent. Thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Maniac - 2014-05-29

bigNoid thanks for your hard work on this skin, makes my livetv modding easier Smile
I got a few questions if it's not too much trouble:

- AeonNox4 has these small weather-icons next to the temperature on the main menu. Is an5 supposed to have these as well or not? (I am not seeing them). Just curious if there is something wrong with my setup or not.

- Is it easy to create themes for this skin? How much work would it be to create a "light\white" version, similar to the one in AN4 (that does not work). Would be nice to have a brighter version, with white-ish dialogs & backgrounds.

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tobas - 2014-05-29

@BigNoid Thanks i tried to update but i was on Ubuntu 13.04 and there had to upgrade.
But now its working !!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - darkparanor - 2014-05-29

Hello,
Just installed Gotham 13.1RC1 and AEON NOX latest available.

I configured corrcetly almost everything but what I do not like or at least I do not understand how to configure is the following:

The recent movies/episodes widgets are not expanded to show for example the latest 7 episodes/movies added. There is only the widget that show in list (if cursor is passed above) on the right of the main menu.

Is there a way to set the recently movies added in expanded view?

Thanks Dan

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-05-29

Could someone tell me how to mod the following information into icons view?

I'd like to place the line Year.IMDBscore.runtime and put in place of the genre in icons view. I don't use icons view at all due to the lack of available information in this view. Knowing the codec information is nice, but it doesn't help me choose a movie to watch.

I'm assuming I can simply swap one line of code for another. I'd also like to do the same in Shift view, but I don't view that view as useful or important as a proper wall view.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - sialivi - 2014-05-30

@BigNoid
Sorry for repeating myself, wasn't sure you caught my earlier post:

Quote:I have some feedback regarding the "next aired" section, but I don't know if these are skin related issues or issues with the add-on which should be reported elsewhere:

1) If you press 'left' to open the side menu, there's no way to back out of the side menu by pressing 'right'. You're forced to go back to the home screen by pressing 'esc' or 'back'
2) There's no text fallback if a shows logo is missing (or fails to load for some reason, which it does for me)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Arogantis - 2014-05-30

(2014-05-30, 02:02)sialivi Wrote: @BigNoid
Sorry for repeating myself, wasn't sure you caught my earlier post:
Happens on all skins i've tried (and i've tried a LOT).