Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - StinDaWg - 2014-08-27

(2014-08-22, 23:44)boofa Wrote: You mentioned that 5.5.2 is the Helix version. I just loaded Helix alpha 2 to do a test drive and 5.5.2 is showing incompatible in the repo. I tried a force refresh and repo update on the off chance either of those things would clear the incompatible tag but it made no difference.
Same issue.

I also have another question. Is there a way to turn ratings off in movie and tv views? I'm finding it increasingly annoying because I will go to watch a tv episode and see the rating, so I will already have it predisposed in my head whether the episode is going to be good or not. I'd rather not see that and go in with no opinion about the content of the episode.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-08-27

I think those are repo issues. I cant repro it. The ratings can be turned off, but you'd have to change the sort method or manually change it. If you say which view i can tell which lines you need to edit.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - CrYoGeNiC - 2014-08-28

I originally had OpenElec installed but descided to change. I just installed XBMC 13.2 on Win7x64. For some reason I cannot find Aeon Nox in the XBMCrepo. Can someone help? I had no trouble finding it while using Openelec.

Much appreciated,

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - StinDaWg - 2014-08-28

(2014-08-27, 15:53)BigNoid Wrote: The ratings can be turned off, but you'd have to change the sort method or manually change it. If you say which view i can tell which lines you need to edit.
TriPanel.

Would you consider putting an option in the skin settings to toggle them on/off? I can edit the lines but they will just keep resetting every time the skin is updated.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - rezmer - 2014-08-28

Hey,

first: I love the skin.
Now my Question.

I like the Logo-View for Movies. Is it somehow possible to add an Infopanel to it? Maybe someone can help me. Would be great.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tatts4Life - 2014-08-29

Is there some way to add smart play lists to the home screen? I've made lists that seperate kids movies from adult and lists for DVD and one for blu-ray. But I can't figure out how to add that list to the home screen.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Crssi - 2014-08-29

Manually you can type in: ActivateWindow(VideoLibraryxs,special://profile/playlists/video/yourplaylist.xsp,return)

Or GUI clicking:
Default select action, Video library, Playlist >

Pay attention there on the last choice you have: "Playlist" and "Playlist >"
The one with the ">" at the end you are looking for.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-08-29

(2014-08-28, 08:05)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 15:53)BigNoid Wrote: The ratings can be turned off, but you'd have to change the sort method or manually change it. If you say which view i can tell which lines you need to edit.
TriPanel.

Would you consider putting an option in the skin settings to toggle them on/off? I can edit the lines but they will just keep resetting every time the skin is updated.

I'd rather not make an option for that. I see that I hardcoded rating. Will change that for movies to label2 so it changes when the sort method changes. With current gotham repo version, do a search & replace in Viewtype_55_Tripanel.xml for
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Rating]
with whatever you prefer to have there.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Tatts4Life - 2014-08-29

(2014-08-29, 13:32)Crssi Wrote: Manually you can type in: ActivateWindow(VideoLibraryxs,special://profile/playlists/video/yourplaylist.xsp,return)

Or GUI clicking:
Default select action, Video library, Playlist >

Pay attention there on the last choice you have: "Playlist" and "Playlist >"
The one with the ">" at the end you are looking for.

EDIT: figured out where it is. Thanks for the help Crssi

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Ymeltje - 2014-08-29

Is it possible to display audio and subtitle information while browsing the movie and tv library?
I see this in the aeon mq5 skin, and I think it was in the old aeon nox too.

Or is it possible to re enable it?

Its easier to spot movies without subtitles that way.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-08-29

Next update will have audio language and subtitle language displayed in the info screen (in the panel).
Imo this is the only place for this kind of info to be relevant and in the library view the information is incomplete. It wont show external subs for example and only the first language is displayed.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - pbateman - 2014-08-31

Clear logo artist on the music OSD not displaying since upgrading to latest version? All other art is pulling correctly, cdart, album art, etc. Any solution?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - peregrine - 2014-08-31

My fetcher (Media Center Master) flags media information in a way that is not compatible with Nox (e.g. H.264 codec -> <codec>x264</codec> instead of <codec>H.264</codec>). I have read that it is possible to fix this by creating media/flags/codec/x264.png manually.

With that being said, there is no mention about custom channel flags (2.1, 5.1, 7.1, etc.). How should I proceed?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - mxlance - 2014-08-31

new to code/skinning

trying to add a new view type as a learning exercise.
based it on: View_57_Shift.xml

changed to: View_499_ShiftandFanArt.xml
changed in the file- <include name="ShiftandFanArt">

includes.xml
added <include file="View_499_ShiftandFanArt.xml" />

in MyVideoNav.xml
added <include>ShiftandFanArt</include>
<!-- view id = 499 -->
and
added <views>50,51,52,53,55,56,57,58,59,499,500,501,502</views>

refreshed and it does not show up.

what am i missing?

thanks for the help.
will keep searching.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-09-01

(2014-08-31, 16:32)mxlance Wrote: new to code/skinning

trying to add a new view type as a learning exercise.
based it on: View_57_Shift.xml

changed to: View_499_ShiftandFanArt.xml
changed in the file- <include name="ShiftandFanArt">

includes.xml
added <include file="View_499_ShiftandFanArt.xml" />

in MyVideoNav.xml
added <include>ShiftandFanArt</include>
<!-- view id = 499 -->
and
added <views>50,51,52,53,55,56,57,58,59,499,500,501,502</views>

refreshed and it does not show up.

what am i missing?

thanks for the help.
will keep searching.

I know this is a lazy answer to your question, but I posted some instructions on how to add a custom view to this skin in this thread (at the end of the first post). Browse the instructions.zip file for your answer: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198042.