Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - kizzer31 - 2014-10-10

@Vaikin so i placed the showcase xml in the right folder etc like i would with all other ones but showcase is showing up no different mate, not different views etc am i missing something

thanks for any info

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Edworld - 2014-10-11

(2014-09-21, 22:52)Shinjiru Wrote: Image

How to have the bluray logo or dvd logo displayed on every screen? I get H.264 or mpeg-2

My folder structure is as follows:

Movies (Bluray)\Argo (2012)\Argo (2012).mkv
Movies (DVD)\Argo (2012)\Argo (2012).mkv

Do I have to add the word bluray or DVD to each mkv file?

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - b0mb - 2014-10-11

yes! you have to rename every file and put the word bluray in it to see the logo but if you use a tool like total commander for that with a multirename option you are done with that in a few seconds Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-10-11

There are other media source tags also- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_flags#Media_source
I think they're all supported.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - zag - 2014-10-12

Is there any way to have a have random movie fanart showing as the menu background but not change so quickly?

I find it a little annoying when the image changes so often.

Ideally it would keep the same image until a restart, but then another random one next time.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Edworld - 2014-10-12

(2014-10-11, 15:04)b0mb Wrote: yes! you have to rename every file and put the word bluray in it to see the logo but if you use a tool like total commander for that with a multirename option you are done with that in a few seconds Wink

took me more the a few seconds Big Grin but I probably didn't use the tool properly. I renamed all my tv shows season by season, but don't want to do that for my movies since i have a folder for each movie. I threw all the folder in the tool but renames the folders only, how can I make it rename the files instead of folder without doing one by one?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - b0mb - 2014-10-12

Go to the folder where your movies are stored. For xmpl MOVIES. Now press ctrl + b and Total Commander lists you all the files in the directories. Now you can choose the files you want to rename. If you want to filter special files like mkv press ctrl + F1 2 and then you can set a filter like *. mkv [WINKING FACE]

Press ctrl + F1 0 to undo the filter and press again ctrl + b to go back to the normal directory structure

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Edworld - 2014-10-12

(2014-10-12, 18:03)b0mb Wrote: Go to the folder where your movies are stored. For xmpl MOVIES. Now press ctrl + b and Total Commander lists you all the files in the directories. Now you can choose the files you want to rename. If you want to filter special files like mkv press ctrl + F1 2 and then you can set a filter like *. mkv [WINKING FACE]

Press ctrl + F1 0 to undo the filter and press again ctrl + b to go back to the normal directory structure

Done! Big Grin

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - zurdyo - 2014-10-12

Is there any way to have random backgrounds for menu's that point to playlists, rather than having them show the artwork in alphabetical order?

I have my menu's organised like this:

Main Menu:
MOVIES

Submenu:
ANIMATION, DOCUMENTARIES, FOREIGN

Each menu and submenu points to a Video Playlist that I created within the Video section. I'd like to have the background artwork for the MOVIES menu display random fanart from all movies contained in the MOVIES playlist and all of its submenu's playlists.

Is this doable?

Thanks! Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - moravec - 2014-10-13

If renamed folder or filename to bluray, what do I have to do in xbmc? To have the names/source and icon updated?

Just update library?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - b0mb - 2014-10-13

I use ember media manager and have to rescrape the movie and then update the library

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-10-13

(2014-10-13, 21:27)moravec Wrote: If renamed folder or filename to bluray, what do I have to do in xbmc? To have the names/source and icon updated?

Just update library?
You would need to clean the library to remove the old file path and then update to add the new file path/name.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - pulleyrocks - 2014-10-14

Driving myself crazy with what I know is an easy setting I'm overlooking...

I'd like TV Shows to be the default view when starting XBMC. Currently it defaults to a custom one I made and I had this set up properly in v4 of the skin. I've been in and out of all of the Skin Settings menus but must be looking right past what I need to set.

Appreciate a point in the right direction!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - b_force - 2014-10-14

edit: never mind

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Edworld - 2014-10-15

(2014-10-14, 10:25)pulleyrocks Wrote: Driving myself crazy with what I know is an easy setting I'm overlooking...

I'd like TV Shows to be the default view when starting XBMC. Currently it defaults to a custom one I made and I had this set up properly in v4 of the skin. I've been in and out of all of the Skin Settings menus but must be looking right past what I need to set.

Appreciate a point in the right direction!

appearance>skin>startup window