Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-11-08

(2014-11-08, 03:03)Edworld Wrote: What does the movieplugin do?

Which movie plugin are you referring to? There are lots of them.

Moviesets plugin is an add-on for managing your moviesets if thats the one you meant.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - teeedubb - 2014-11-08

I upgraded to Helix and have noticed that the channel numbers in the PVR Channel OSD are out of alignment (AN5 5.5.5 Helix nightly 7-11):

(I know Helix is in beta, but I remeber reading that AN5 is Helix compaible)

Thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flowerpot - 2014-11-08

(2014-11-07, 20:21)wgstarks Wrote: J
(2014-01-16, 00:03)BigNoid Wrote: You'll need the following scripts to make the most out of the skin (they should installed automatically when installing from repo):
- script.grab.fanart
- script.skinshortcuts
- service.library.data.provider
For movie sets I recommend using a video addon:
- plugin.moviesets

As it says, the required scripts were installed automatically if you installed from the Kodi repo. If you want to use bignoid's movieset plugin you can click the link, download the zip file and "Install From Zip".

thanks for your reply is it best to go over to kodi , if i reset my tv box i am unsure how to put things back on thanks

(2014-11-08, 12:12)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply is it best to go over to kodi , if i reset my tv box i am unsure how to put things back on thanks

Not quite sure what you mean? Kodi=XBMC. They are both the same. The development team has just decided to change the name from xbmc to Kodi.

If you're asking if you should update to the Helix beta, IMO you should only do this if you want to be a beta tester (testing for bugs and reporting them). Personally I plan to wait for the public release (14.0) at least. Maybe my favorite addons will be supported by then.

(2014-11-08, 10:13)teeedubb Wrote: I upgraded to Helix and have noticed that the channel numbers in the PVR Channel OSD are out of alignment (AN5 5.5.5 Helix nightly 7-11):

Thanks.

Did you update the skin to the git version (5.5)? Not sure if it installs automatically?

(2014-11-08, 16:09)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 12:12)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply is it best to go over to kodi , if i reset my tv box i am unsure how to put things back on thanks

Not quite sure what you mean? Kodi=XBMC. They are both the same. The development team has just decided to change the name from xbmc to Kodi.

If you're asking if you should update to the Helix beta, IMO you should only do this if you want to be a beta tester (testing for bugs and reporting them). Personally I plan to wait for the public release (14.0) at least. Maybe my favorite addons will be supported by then.

(2014-11-08, 10:13)teeedubb Wrote: I upgraded to Helix and have noticed that the channel numbers in the PVR Channel OSD are out of alignment (AN5 5.5.5 Helix nightly 7-11):

Thanks.

Did you update the skin to the git version (5.5)? Not sure if it installs automatically?

thanks for your reply i put on kodi Android Nightly i think , and used the scripts in post 1 but all i got is a spaceman on the screen do i need to look at video to make my system look like the one in post 1 or the video thanks

The Gravity background is just the default. The video shows you how to customize all your skin settings for whatever appearance you would like.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Edworld - 2014-11-08

(2014-11-07, 20:21)wgstarks Wrote: For movie sets I recommend using a video addon:
- plugin.moviesets

What does this plugin do?

(2014-11-08, 16:45)wgstarks Wrote: The Gravity background is just the default. The video shows you how to customize all your skin settings for whatever appearance you would like.

thankyou for your reply i had a look at the video , where would i get background images from and where do i put them on xbmc , or do i just put them on a sd card or flash drive thanks

(2014-11-08, 18:33)flowerpot Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 16:45)wgstarks Wrote: The Gravity background is just the default. The video shows you how to customize all your skin settings for whatever appearance you would like.

thankyou for your reply i had a look at the video , where would i get background images from and where do i put them on xbmc , or do i just put them on a sd card or flash drive thanks

You can create a background folder in your c drive and just link them

(2014-11-08, 19:09)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 18:33)flowerpot Wrote:

thankyou for your reply sorry i have no idea , i just tried out the video on page 1 and it says about playlists which i have not got, i have gone back to gotham 13.2 there is nothing in file manager apart from profile , add sorce , internal sd , what should i do thanks

(2014-11-08, 19:15)flowerpot Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 19:09)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 18:33)flowerpot Wrote: thankyou for your reply i had a look at the video , where would i get background images from and where do i put them on xbmc , or do i just put them on a sd card or flash drive thanks

thankyou for your reply sorry i have no idea , i just tried out the video on page 1 and it says about playlists which i have not got, i have gone back to gotham 13.2 there is nothing in file manager apart from profile , add sorce , internal sd , what should i do thanks

Go to the first post and take a look at the pictures. There is one about settings (photo #12), top left says skin settings. Select movies for example and to your right you will see set background item, there you select single item and it will ask you where the jpg is located. You will then go to the folder you created and select the one you want. Hope this helps

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - isitmeor - 2014-11-09

can someone help me change the text color of the selected item,

tia
this is the list view

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flowerpot - 2014-11-09

(2014-11-08, 21:19)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 19:15)flowerpot Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 19:09)Edworld Wrote: You can create a background folder in your c drive and just link them

Go to the first post and take a look at the pictures. There is one about settings (photo #12), top left says skin settings. Select movies for example and to your right you will see set background item, there you select single item and it will ask you where the jpg is located. You will then go to the folder you created and select the one you want. Hope this helps

thankyou for your advice the only problem is that i dont know how to make a folder up on xbmc or where to get the pictures from thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-11-09

(2014-11-09, 18:45)flowerpot Wrote: thankyou for your advice the only problem is that i dont know how to make a folder up on xbmc or where to get the pictures from thanks

Can't help you much with creating new folders on your system. Not sure what kind of system you're using. As far as the art goes, I get most of mine downloaded from the internet.