Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flowerpot - 2014-11-10

(2014-11-09, 21:05)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 18:45)flowerpot Wrote: thankyou for your advice the only problem is that i dont know how to make a folder up on xbmc or where to get the pictures from thanks

Can't help you much with creating new folders on your system. Not sure what kind of system you're using. As far as the art goes, I get most of mine downloaded from the internet.

thankyou for your reply , ok i have got a android tv box icecube 2 from droidsticks it comes preloaded with channels and addons etc it is running gotham 13.2 with Confluence mod skin , the reason why i want to go over to aeon nox is because i have some movies on a hard drive and i would like to see them in logo view , i cannot see how to get logo view on the Confluence mod skin, what i have done so far is i have got all fanart for my movies on xbmc for windows and tried it on the android tv box and nothing showed up apart from the movies and for that i had to go to files and add video , and it did not look the same as it would in aeon nox , i dont see why when you get a preloaded tv box that it only seems to work with the skin it is set up for so if i try and put on aeon nox the addons etc dont show up only on Confluence mod thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-11-11

For anyone interested, I updated the mods below for Helix:

Small Icons (27 titles):

Logo View with TV Stats (including next aired information):

Logo View with Movie Stats:

Link to mod thread:

1735593 (post)

P.S. I'd recommend backing-up your library before upgrading to Helix. I had some issues with settings carrying-over.

Exporting and Importing Video Libraries: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Backup_the_library#Moving_the_library

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - phate89 - 2014-11-12

Hi. I have a problem with aeon nox and pvr. If i'm watching tv and i press the info button i actually get the current time but it keeps going back. Noone have this problem? I tried with dvbviewer and argus and it's always the same.
The time I'm talking about is circled with red:

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flowerpot - 2014-11-12

hi i am trying to sort this out i have download the git version 5.5 when i try and install it there seems to be a dependence error i am running icecube 2 with gotham 13.2 thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-11-12

(2014-11-12, 16:23)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am trying to sort this out i have download the git version 5.5 when i try and install it there seems to be a dependence error i am running icecube 2 with gotham 13.2 thanks

5.5 is for use with Helix 14 beta.

You need to install the repo version available in System>Addons>Get AddOns>xbmc.org addons>Skins>Aeon Nox 5.

(2014-11-12, 17:02)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 16:23)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am trying to sort this out i have download the git version 5.5 when i try and install it there seems to be a dependence error i am running icecube 2 with gotham 13.2 thanks

5.5 is for use with Helix 14 beta.

You need to install the repo version available in System>Addons>Get AddOns>xbmc.org addons>Skins>Aeon Nox 5.

hi thanks for your help ok i have installed kodi helix beta 14 , and tried the git version 5.5.5 all i get is a black screen it goes back to aeon nox basic screen after about 2 minutes , but i am unsure what to do next apart from installing fusion,superrepo, xfinity , this is what i would like but unsure how to do it thanks
https://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-11-12

(2014-11-12, 18:25)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your help ok i have installed kodi helix beta 14 , and tried the git version 5.5.5 all i get is a black screen , this is what i would like but unsure how to do it thanks

That is a rather old version of AN. You might could get something similar by installing Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham.

(2014-11-12, 20:03)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 18:25)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your help ok i have installed kodi helix beta 14 , and tried the git version 5.5.5 all i get is a black screen , this is what i would like but unsure how to do it thanks

That is a rather old version of AN. You might could get something similar by installing Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham.

thanks for your reply is there a up to date version of what i am trying to achieve thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-11-13

I started using Helix Beta 2 yesterday and have noticed that the following commands, when added to the submenu, no longer work. As in, nothing happens when clicked. The same commands accessed through "Settings" work fine. I also had the skin crash a few times, but I cannot determine a cause.

These are the faulty settings I'm referring to:

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - removed151214 - 2014-11-13

There's been some changes to how Kodi handles displaying feedback when those commands are run from a shortcut, as opposed to through the commands in settings. (And, rather than hanging, what is more likely happening if I understand the issue right, is a bug in Kodi which is currently being tracked down,means the GUI can sometimes lock when these commands are run without the progress being displayed - if you wait long enough for the commands to complete, Kodi should become responsive again.)

Please try the latest git version of the skinshortcuts script - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - and recreate any shortcuts to these items. I've updated the shortcuts that are provided to show the progress dialog when the commands are run, which should hopefully fix your issue.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - wgstarks - 2014-11-13

(2014-11-12, 20:06)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply is there a up to date version of what i am trying to achieve thanks

That is an up to date version. I believe there are currently 3 different up to date versions of Aeon Nox right now, plus assorted mods of each. All of them are Gotham compatible I think. Not sure about Helix betas. IMO 4.1.9 has the most bells and whistles, 5.0 is lighter and faster but lacks some of the views and options and 4.0 is somewhere in between. It's all just personal preference though so you should really try each. Or at least look at the screenshots in their respective threads. Don't let the version numbers confuse you though. These are all completely different skins all based on Aeon Nox and all are currently being actively supported AFAIK. I think that 4.1.9 or 4.0 will be closest to the link you posted earlier.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - flowerpot - 2014-11-13

(2014-11-13, 02:21)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 20:06)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply is there a up to date version of what i am trying to achieve thanks

That is an up to date version. I believe there are currently 3 different up to date versions of Aeon Nox right now, plus assorted mods of each. All of them are Gotham compatible I think. Not sure about Helix betas. IMO 4.1.9 has the most bells and whistles, 5.0 is lighter and faster but lacks some of the views and options and 4.0 is somewhere in between. It's all just personal preference though so you should really try each. Or at least look at the screenshots in their respective threads. Don't let the version numbers confuse you though. These are all completely different skins all based on Aeon Nox and all are currently being actively supported AFAIK. I think that 4.1.9 or 4.0 will be closest to the link you posted earlier.

thanks for your reply at the moment we have problems with the maintenance tool 2.1.3 and cannot add any addons etc thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - phate89 - 2014-11-14

(2014-11-12, 04:10)phate89 Wrote: Hi. I have a problem with aeon nox and pvr. If i'm watching tv and i press the info button i actually get the current time but it keeps going back. Noone have this problem? I tried with dvbviewer and argus and it's always the same.
Noone is using aeon nox with pvr and it's able to check if it has this problem?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - User 55003 - 2014-11-14

(2014-11-14, 03:52)phate89 Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 04:10)phate89 Wrote: Hi. I have a problem with aeon nox and pvr. If i'm watching tv and i press the info button i actually get the current time but it keeps going back. Noone have this problem? I tried with dvbviewer and argus and it's always the same.

No such probs here.. (Win7/Gotham13.2/Argus)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - phate89 - 2014-11-14

(2014-11-14, 15:55)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 03:52)phate89 Wrote:

No such probs here.. (Win7/Gotham13.2/Argus)

Ok thanks