Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 20:16)mxlance Wrote: i need some advice/guidance

i am starting work on a mod of mikesilvo164's mod of aeon nox 5.
this will be a visual mod only. no new features.

given that my mod is based on a nox 5/mod, but will look dramatically different, where should i post info for it? here? in the wip skins? or somewhere else if at all? Smile

thanks

First piece of advice… Why mod such a beautiful mod in the first place? Wink Second… You're more than welcome to post it in my thread if you wanted to. Third would be to start your own thread in the Aeon Nox forum. I'm not sure if the WIP skin section is a good fit but that might come down to one's own opinion on that sections purpose.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mxlance - 2015-02-11

thanks i will post it in your thread once i stop feeling guilty and if i get brave enough. Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - wgstarks - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 21:04)mxlance Wrote: thanks i will post it in your thread once i stop feeling guilty and if i get brave enough. Smile

Why not start a new thread? That way any discussion specific to your mod would be much easier to follow. Just my opinion.

that is a very good point assuming any discussion will follow.
thanks

(2015-02-11, 21:22)mxlance Wrote: that is a very good point assuming any discussion will follow.
thanks

That is why I suggested my thread. You would have access to those currently using the skin that you want to mod and could get feedback or some testing done and when you are happy with the results could post your own thread. Starting your own thread is a great idea it just depends on how you'd like to proceed with development.

i think i will post some design mockups on your thread first. then if others have any interest i can start a thread of my own.
sound like a plan?

thanks

(2015-02-11, 21:53)mxlance Wrote: i think i will post some design mockups on your thread first. then if others have any interest i can start a thread of my own.
sound like a plan?

thanks

That, my friend, is up to you. I am perfectly okay with you posting anything you'd like to share Smile

thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Tatts4Life - 2015-02-11

Anybody know if my previous post is an Aeon Nox issue or a Kodi 14.1 issue?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - lowfi - 2015-02-15

Does anyone have a good artwork pack for Nox?

Similar to NOWALLs pack.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Shazam - 2015-02-16

Hi!
On Confluence, it's possible to adjust subtitles lag...
I don't see this feature on Aeon Nox, only subs downloading.
Am I wrong?
Thanks for your help!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - choekstr - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 02:28)Shazam Wrote: Hi!
On Confluence, it's possible to adjust subtitles lag...
I don't see this feature on Aeon Nox, only subs downloading.
Am I wrong?
Thanks for your help!
yes. 2nd from left menu when you hit select/enter/ok during a movie playback.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Shazam - 2015-02-16

Thanks !

回覆: RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - chensa - 2015-02-17

(2014-09-24, 22:09)daking67 Wrote: Just downloaded this theme and its amazing. I have one question though I was trying to change the font to Arial based so that I can read the arabic font in some addons. But I noticed that option wasn't available. Does anyone know a solution for this?

i have the same question. mine is for AN5 display chinese fonts. any suggestion?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - speedy1001 - 2015-02-19

Love your theme! Any way to apply the "livetv" fix to my firestick? Thanks in advance