Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - capfuturo - 2015-03-08

For latest Aeon Nox 5.5.9> Anyone wanting to have TvTunes and VideoExtras buttons also on Info screen (as shown below), just use the following DialogVideoInfo.xml

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-08, 21:48)Walt74 Wrote: I just reinstalled the addon from the repo to make sure i got all the dependencies, no succes still getting a script failure.

which dependencies should i check for ?

If you installed from Kodi repo you should be good. Can you post a debug log while trying to acces extendedinfo?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Waltman - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-08, 22:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 21:48)Walt74 Wrote: I just reinstalled the addon from the repo to make sure i got all the dependencies, no succes still getting a script failure.

which dependencies should i check for ?

If you installed from Kodi repo you should be good. Can you post a debug log while trying to acces extendedinfo?

Sure, kodi locks up, so i can't use the log uploader. I have to force the app to quit. see http://pastebin.com/vcSv1Wk3 around line 1694 is the place to look

(2015-03-08, 22:21)Walt74 Wrote: Sure, kodi locks up, so i can't use the log uploader. I have to force the app to quit. see http://pastebin.com/vcSv1Wk3 around line 1694 is the place to look

I was hoping for something easy... I see the error below and I am just guessing here but it appears to be a naming issue when getting the actor photo. I do not believe it is a skin issue, but hopefully someone else can determine your best course of action. This is beyond my understanding of python so I can only suggest to post a new debug log and disable the startup scan for new media so the log is shorter and post it in the extendedinfo thread.

Code:
21:15:30 T:4598120448   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'Filter_Image_Thread' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 65, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 27, in __init__
                                                self.control = StartInfoActions(self.infos, self.params)
                                              File "/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 171, in StartInfoActions
                                                dialog = DialogActorInfo(u'script-%s-DialogInfo.xml' % addon_name, addon_path, id=params.get("id", ""), name=params.get("name", ""))
                                              File "/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/DialogActorInfo.py", line 51, in __init__
                                                filter_thread = Filter_Image_Thread(self.person["general"]["thumb"], 25)
                                            NameError: global name 'Filter_Image_Thread' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - AL8782 - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-08, 14:25)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 09:43)AL8782 Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 23:55)mikesilvo164 Wrote: There is no option in the settings but you can manually change it by opening Defaults.xml and changing line 13 to something higher.

I can't seem to find the Defaults.xml file. Where would that be located? Thanks

What OS are you using?

I'm using OpenELEC Linux on a G Box Q. I use Cyberduck to access the folders or finder on my mac. But I looked everywhere and can't seem to find Aeon Nox in any folders.

(2015-03-08, 23:50)AL8782 Wrote: I'm using OpenELEC Linux on a G Box Q. I use Cyberduck to access the folders or finder on my mac. But I looked everywhere and can't seem to find Aeon Nox in any folders.

I think it is /storage/.kodi/addons/ I am just using the location of the userdata folder mentioned in the wiki so I can't doublecheck to be sure.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - AL8782 - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-08, 23:59)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 23:50)AL8782 Wrote: I'm using OpenELEC Linux on a G Box Q. I use Cyberduck to access the folders or finder on my mac. But I looked everywhere and can't seem to find Aeon Nox in any folders.

I think it is /storage/.kodi/addons/ I am just using the location of the userdata folder mentioned in the wiki so I can't doublecheck to be sure.

Yeah I checked that but didn't see it in ther. here. Had the same problem with transparency when I used that before, couldn't find the folder. I give it a shot again later. Maybe I'll try terminal and see if I can find it that way. Not very familiar with terminal, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Thanks again.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-09, 02:47)AL8782 Wrote: Yeah I checked that but didn't see it in ther. here. Had the same problem with transparency when I used that before, couldn't find the folder. I give it a shot again later. Maybe I'll try terminal and see if I can find it that way. Not very familiar with terminal, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Thanks again.

If you installed from the Kodi repo the folder name should be skin.aeon.nox.5

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - JoeBlow42069 - 2015-03-09

Clear Art is not displaying for me on the pause screen. Is anybody else having this problem? Running Win 7, Helix 14.2, Aeon Nox 5.5.9

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - choekstr - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-09, 02:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 02:47)AL8782 Wrote: Yeah I checked that but didn't see it in ther. here. Had the same problem with transparency when I used that before, couldn't find the folder. I give it a shot again later. Maybe I'll try terminal and see if I can find it that way. Not very familiar with terminal, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Thanks again.

If you installed from the Kodi repo the folder name should be skin.aeon.nox.5
And under the skin.aeon.nox.5 folder will be the 1080i folder. It will be in there.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Waltman - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-08, 23:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 22:21)Walt74 Wrote: Sure, kodi locks up, so i can't use the log uploader. I have to force the app to quit. see http://pastebin.com/vcSv1Wk3 around line 1694 is the place to look

I was hoping for something easy... I see the error below and I am just guessing here but it appears to be a naming issue when getting the actor photo. I do not believe it is a skin issue, but hopefully someone else can determine your best course of action. This is beyond my understanding of python so I can only suggest to post a new debug log and disable the startup scan for new media so the log is shorter and post it in the extendedinfo thread.

Mikesilvo164, i made a new shorter debug log and have asked Phil65 to take a look at it in the script.extendedinfo threat.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - gullit - 2015-03-09

Hello guys... newbie here... i was asking myself... where can i find a walk thru to set up this on Kodi with all the bells and whistles?... i tried YouTube but it is plagued with a ton of videos with half the information Confused , any replies pointing to the right directions is greatly appreciated!
last but not least, thank you for the excelent skin and support on making our HTPC set up look better.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Warner306 - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-09, 21:26)gullit Wrote: Hello guys... newbie here... i was asking myself... where can i find a walk thru to set up this on Kodi with all the bells and whistles?... i tried YouTube but it is plagued with a ton of videos with half the information Confused , any replies pointing to the right directions is greatly appreciated!
last but not least, thank you for the excelent skin and support on making our HTPC set up look better.

The Wiki is probably the best place to start. Ned Scott (Team Kodi Community member) wrote most of it, I believe. Which is a good thing, because he is clearly a professional at this.

This AVS Forum Thread is old, but it is also filled with time-saving tips.

If you run into any difficulty, post in the General Forum under your operating system of choice. If you put "Beginner" in the thread title you'll probably get plenty of help.

And...I forgot about the Tips & Tricks section. There are quite a few guides on specific topics there. If you own a Harmony remote, I just finished a guide on how to configure it to work with Kodi.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - doive - 2015-03-10

Hi,

I have a problem with the latest release 5.5.9 that doesn't appear with the previous 5.5.6 version.

For TV Shows, I have the Episodes listed in 'Episode' format and the text now is unreadable.

In the previous version the background fanart was dimmed which allowed the episode details to stand out even on a light background. In the current version the background is no longer dimmed resulting in the unreadable text. Could someone point me to what changes I need to make to change the behaviour back to that in the 5.5.6 version.

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-03-10

(2015-03-10, 01:18)doive Wrote: Hi,

I have a problem with the latest release 5.5.9 that doesn't appear with the previous 5.5.6 version.

For TV Shows, I have the Episodes listed in 'Episode' format and the text now is unreadable.

In the previous version the background fanart was dimmed which allowed the episode details to stand out even on a light background. In the current version the background is no longer dimmed resulting in the unreadable text. Could someone point me to what changes I need to make to change the behaviour back to that in the 5.5.6 version.

Thanks

I believe there is either an issue with the image itself or the new texturepacker cause when I updated to use the new one I had the same thing happen and I resolved it by reverting to the old one. I just made a new textures.xbt file using the old texturepacker, can you check to see it that fixes your issue? Download Here and replace the file in the skins media folder.