Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - lollo78 - 2015-08-24

Thx for information.
If I upgrade my Kodi and update also Aeon Nox, all my Skin configurations remains?
I made a lot of personal settings in this great skin (I ask me why Aeon Nox is not the default skin in Kodi...).

Replacing tick boxes with solid colours?? - ukmark62 - 2015-08-24

Could I ask for an option to replace the tick boxes (watched status) with a solid colour box (either red, orange or blue depending on the theme selected) on the list views??

Thanks for a great skin!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - reazorFX - 2015-08-24

Hi BigNoid,

back for testing Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - QuattroGam3r - 2015-08-25

(2015-08-23, 16:10)Mydriaze Wrote: Hello everyone, hope everything is alright for you.
Simple question: I would like to know if we can have 2 or 3, or more fanart for a movies, changing every x secondes for example. Thanks in advance.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504&pid=1847816#pid1847816

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Mydriaze - 2015-08-25

(2015-08-25, 01:14)gardnerd4me Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 16:10)Mydriaze Wrote: Hello everyone, hope everything is alright for you.
Simple question: I would like to know if we can have 2 or 3, or more fanart for a movies, changing every x secondes for example. Thanks in advance.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504&pid=1847816#pid1847816

Sorry, i'm not sure to understand exactly. The feature will be implemented in the future?

Quote:
Quote:mxlance Wrote:
BigNoid - do you have any plans to bring extra fanart back to nox5 helix any time soon if at all?
loved this in the gotham version and really miss it in helix. thanks

Quote:I have a PR outstanding for artwork downloader that adds extrafanart to the database. Once that is implemented I can add this back in the skin.
Dont think the PR gets added anytime soon though.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - wgstarks - 2015-08-25

(2015-08-25, 18:47)Mydriaze Wrote: Sorry, i'm not sure to understand exactly. The feature will be implemented in the future?

This feature used to be available, but there were problems with it and it had to be removed. BigNoid has submitted a pull request that will fix the problems and IF that request is implemented he will add the feature back. So, it may or may not happen.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2015-08-25

Its possible to do now with toolbox or skin helper service. I will add the extra-fanart back for v16 release

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-08-25

(2015-08-25, 22:15)BigNoid Wrote: Its possible to do now with toolbox or skin helper service. I will add the extra-fanart back for v16 release

I am curious to see if you will add it the same way I did... Probably not since you always do it better Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2015-08-26

(2015-08-25, 22:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 22:15)BigNoid Wrote: Its possible to do now with toolbox or skin helper service. I will add the extra-fanart back for v16 release

I am curious to see if you will add it the same way I did... Probably not since you always do it better Smile

Looked at your code and that looks good, will probably just c/p from your fork Big Grin
Only thing that bothers me about it is that the fadelabel always shows the extrafanart in the same order, which is a step back from previous implementation. But if my PR gets merged we can add a randomize tag so it shows it in random order Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2015-08-26

(2015-08-24, 20:34)reazorFX Wrote: Hi BigNoid,

back for testing Wink

Great Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - rmrector - 2015-08-26

Ohh hey look at that, you're talking about extrafanart!

I have just been expanding on that PR from BigNoid himself/you for Artwork Downloader that puts extrafanart in the library (database) for use. Here are the details, and I would love everyone's opinion on this.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - DigiTech - 2015-08-27

i'm trying to add custom name labels in kodi[/code] main menu like anime, tv specials, etc but when the screen where i select the new label name appears im not able to see the letters characters so not being able to add a new label name, if i try just to write with my keyboard and giving enter nothing happens, maybe i deleted something in aeon's folders?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-08-27

(2015-08-26, 20:17)BigNoid Wrote: Looked at your code and that looks good, will probably just c/p from your fork Big Grin
Only thing that bothers me about it is that the fadelabel always shows the extrafanart in the same order, which is a step back from previous implementation. But if my PR gets merged we can add a randomize tag so it shows it in random order Smile

That is nice to hear Smile but all i keep thinking is the line from Wayne's World... I am not worthy... I am not worthy... Tongue
If you happen to have any time and see anything else of interest, please use anything you'd like.
I'll gladly send a PR if that might be preferred Big Grin

I also had an issue with the fadelabel not being random but I thought it was worth adding until a proper solution was created and your PR looks to be that proper solution.
I am not sure about using skin.helper.service only because of all the extras it provides... to me it seems, for right now at least, overkill. Huh

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2015-08-27

(2015-08-27, 09:30)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 20:17)BigNoid Wrote: Looked at your code and that looks good, will probably just c/p from your fork Big Grin

That is nice to hear Smile but all i keep thinking is the line from Wayne's World... I am not worthy... I am not worthy... Tongue
If you happen to have any time and see anything else of interest, please use anything you'd like.
I'll gladly send a PR if that might be preferred Big Grin

I also had an issue with the fadelabel not being random but I thought it was worth adding until a proper solution was created and your PR looks to be that proper solution.
I am not sure about using skin.helper.service only because of all the extras it provides... to me it seems, for right now at least, overkill. Huh

Thx for the kind words, but I am not sure why cause you are coding a skin just as I am Wink
There's lots of interesting stuff in your mod, but I cant include most of it as I want to keep the base skin lean and mean.
The same goes for the skin helper service addon.
Personally I dont miss anything in vanilla Nox that the addon can add.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-08-28

(2015-08-27, 22:17)BigNoid Wrote: Thx for the kind words, but I am not sure why cause you are coding a skin just as I am Wink
There's lots of interesting stuff in your mod, but I cant include most of it as I want to keep the base skin lean and mean.
The same goes for the skin helper service addon.
Personally I dont miss anything in vanilla Nox that the addon can add.

It was just me trying to be funny with a smidge of hero worship thrown in... Just a itty-bitty, tiny, microscopic, minuscule, infinitesimal, baby smidge Wink