Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Solo0815 - 2015-10-13

(2015-10-12, 21:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Enigma 2 OSD is what you see when in Fullscreen Live TV playback and press "C" or whatever mapped button you use to open the context menu.
Aha, thx. I'm using the remote of WetekPlay. It hasn't any button for the context menu, so I never used it (and saw it) :o
I tried to configure it via keyboard.xml, but it doesn't work.
It seems to be correct in kodi.log
Code:
19:21:47 T:3041869824   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x3b, sym: 0x011a, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
19:21:47 T:3041869824   DEBUG: OnKey: f1 (0xf090) pressed, action is ContextMenu
The context-menu is working on the same key, when I'm e.g. in any library.
Do you have any clue?

Edit:
Got it! It is not "ConetxtMenu", but "Playlist". Now it opens the OSD.
Can you please make a toogle to press "Playlist" again to close the OSD?
Thx in advance

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-10-13

(2015-10-13, 19:23)Solo0815 Wrote: The context-menu is working on the same key, when I'm e.g. in any library.
Do you have any clue?

Edit:
Got it! It is not "ConetxtMenu", but "Playlist". Now it opens the OSD.
Can you please make a toogle to press "Playlist" again to close the OSD?
Thx in advance

Looks like things work a little differently for my setup... It seems like you cannot toggle the option on/off using a keymap. I am surprised playlist works, the correct action should be ActivateWindow(pvrosdchannels). You might have to get used to pressing back to close it or if if there is a way to simulate a "C" press from a keyboard for your remote. Try the wetek forums since they would know more about what is possible with your remote and you can also check the Alternative keymap for WeTek Play remote (wiki) for a suggested keymap.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - deadly - 2015-10-14

Hello,

How can i add "fullscreen" to the left sidebar menu?
Link

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-10-15

(2015-10-14, 22:35)deadly Wrote: Hello,

Link

Add the following to the bottom of MyVideoNav.xml:
Code:
                <control type="button" id="699">
                    <description>Enable fullscreen</description>
                    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[244]</label>
                    <onclick>fullscreen</onclick>
                    <visible>Player.HasMedia</visible>
                </control>

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - deadly - 2015-10-15

(2015-10-15, 06:49)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 22:35)deadly Wrote: Hello,

Link

Add the following to the bottom of MyVideoNav.xml:
Code:
                <control type="button" id="699">
                    <description>Enable fullscreen</description>
                    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[244]</label>
                    <onclick>fullscreen</onclick>
                    <visible>Player.HasMedia</visible>
                </control>
Thank you.it works

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Raytestrak - 2015-10-15

Speaking of changing the left sidebar menu, how can I enable low list in the filelist views? Right now I only have the options list and icons to choose from.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - soulife - 2015-10-16

(2015-09-24, 23:31)soulife Wrote: i accidentally asked this in the solvo thread and was told to use search.. maybe im using the wrong search method or terms but can someone either help me out or answer something for me please? Im loving the aeon nox skin (5.7.3 on isengard). but i cant launch pandora or youtube.. youtube addon opens fine in trailers though, so im thinkin theres a bad "call" being used when opening them from the video addons menu? Im relatively new to kodi, so please excuse me if im missing something obvious or in the wrong thread.. Huh

edit: btw, the word pandora isnt mentioned once in this thread according to quick search. but, i very well could be the only idiot

is this a complicated answer, or does it work for everyone else? ill take a "dumbed down for noobs" answer, or one that'll cause me to learn how addons are made and what changes occur between skins that break functionality.. i just dont even know where to begin to find an answer.. im not asking to be spoon fed, i just want a point in the right direction, ill do the leg work

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-10-16

(2015-10-15, 18:05)Raytestrak Wrote: Speaking of changing the left sidebar menu, how can I enable low list in the filelist views? Right now I only have the options list and icons to choose from.

You have to add
Code:
Container.Content(files)
to the visible for the list container and also add it to the custom_1129_Views.xml for view 501 to be able to select the view.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-10-16

(2015-10-16, 01:41)soulife Wrote: is this a complicated answer, or does it work for everyone else? ill take a "dumbed down for noobs" answer, or one that'll cause me to learn how addons are made and what changes occur between skins that break functionality.. i just dont even know where to begin to find an answer.. im not asking to be spoon fed, i just want a point in the right direction, ill do the leg work

It most likely works for everyone else. The problem is you are not giving any info to go on so it then becomes a back and forth till someone is able to get anything useful to assist you. It is not like a car where you can say to a mechanic "it does not start" since there are only a limited amount of causes why that would be... software it could be too many things (including hardware or internet or using banned add-ons (wiki)) to try and guess the problem.

I suggest you read the Troubleshooting (wiki) and post a proper debug log (wiki)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Raytestrak - 2015-10-17

(2015-10-16, 14:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 18:05)Raytestrak Wrote: Speaking of changing the left sidebar menu, how can I enable low list in the filelist views? Right now I only have the options list and icons to choose from.

You have to add
Code:
Container.Content(files)
to the visible for the list container and also add it to the custom_1129_Views.xml for view 501 to be able to select the view.

And to what list container might that be? I'm failing to see the logic Sad

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - rickyman - 2015-10-17

how do i enable dvd cover on config menu? where is it?

how do i rename 3d iso so i can get 3d dvd coverart?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2015-10-17

(2015-10-17, 15:01)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 14:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

You have to add
Code:
Container.Content(files)

And to what list container might that be? I'm failing to see the logic Sad

Ummm... The LowList views list container... id="501" Wink

(2015-10-17, 16:06)rickyman Wrote: how do i enable dvd cover on config menu? where is it?

how do i rename 3d iso so i can get 3d dvd coverart?

To enable clear cases for the Live DVD background for the home screen you need to select it for the background when in the main menu customizer.

There are no cases in this skin other than the clear ones for the Live backgrounds on the home screen. If you want BluRay or 3D cases you will need to add a mod containing them or use a different version of the skin.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - rickyman - 2015-10-17

how do i know which skins support 3d dvd coverart or not?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - soulife - 2015-10-17

(2015-10-16, 15:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 01:41)soulife Wrote: is this a complicated answer, or does it work for everyone else? ill take a "dumbed down for noobs" answer, or one that'll cause me to learn how addons are made and what changes occur between skins that break functionality.. i just dont even know where to begin to find an answer.. im not asking to be spoon fed, i just want a point in the right direction, ill do the leg work

It most likely works for everyone else. The problem is you are not giving any info to go on so it then becomes a back and forth till someone is able to get anything useful to assist you. It is not like a car where you can say to a mechanic "it does not start" since there are only a limited amount of causes why that would be... software it could be too many things (including hardware or internet or using banned add-ons (wiki)) to try and guess the problem.

I suggest you read the Troubleshooting (wiki) and post a proper debug log (wiki)

thanks for taking the time to reply mike. i dont know why i assumed my kodi and aeon nox version was enough info to go on.. probably because my plugins only break when im on this skin specifically.. i did a fresh start of kodi and induced the error which starts on line 666. obviously version info is at the start of the log. when i try investigating the error, old information comes up pointing at an error that was fixed once the plugin was "updated" to play nice with pandora changes on the servers end, but like i already said, this is def an error on my end because it cant be reproduced with the default kodi skin.. Confused

http://xbmclogs.com/pj0jgcd6i#line-666

EDIT: im just gonna chalk it up to bad scripting in the pandora plugin.. i uninstalled all my plugins, reinstalled youtube and it works now with aeon, same with soundcloud, and i switched to pandoki which works fine.. it still seems odd that they worked with default skin though and broke when i use aeon (i tried them all again on confluence before i reinstalled them on aeon). Thanks again mike

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - manfeed - 2015-10-17

(2015-10-17, 17:34)rickyman Wrote: how do i know which skins support 3d dvd coverart or not?

I don't know if this is what you mean...

watch gallery

...it will display 3d cases whenever there is 3D in the name of the file. You can find this mod here...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265