Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-03-01

(2016-02-29, 11:12)BigNoid Wrote: Fixed now. I mistakenly thought setfocus uses the index, but instead it uses the position.

@mikesilvo64: Control.Move would work too, but I opted to do an inverse setfocus.
That's much nicer Smile

For some reason I assumed that wouldn't work once DialogSelect popped up with the search results... Confused

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - LowTrunkOzz - 2016-03-02

Forgive me if it's been asked as I didn't see it - but how do I change the submenu fonts? Nothing I've changed this far has done the trick.....

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikebzh44 - 2016-03-02

Just a little "bug" with lower menu (maybe with normal menu) and widget. The "darken overlay" when browsing widget is a little bit too wide and go past from the menu :

Juste change <width>630</width> to <width>615</width> in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml (lines 218, 225, 237, 244 for Aeon Nox 5.8.4)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-03-02

(2016-03-02, 07:17)LowTrunkOzz Wrote: Forgive me if it's been asked as I didn't see it - but how do I change the submenu fonts? Nothing I've changed this far has done the trick.....

Submenu font is font13_title in Font.xml

(2016-03-02, 12:07)mikebzh44 Wrote: Just a little "bug" with lower menu (maybe with normal menu) and widget. The "darken overlay" when browsing widget is a little bit too wide and go past from the menu :
Juste change <width>630</width> to <width>615</width> in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml (lines 218, 225, 237, 244 for Aeon Nox 5.8.4)

Fixed now, thx!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - LowTrunkOzz - 2016-03-02

(2016-03-02, 12:33)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 07:17)LowTrunkOzz Wrote: Forgive me if it's been asked as I didn't see it - but how do I change the submenu fonts? Nothing I've changed this far has done the trick.....

Submenu font is font13_title in Font.xml

(2016-03-02, 12:07)mikebzh44 Wrote: Just a little "bug" with lower menu (maybe with normal menu) and widget. The "darken overlay" when browsing widget is a little bit too wide and go past from the menu :

Fixed now, thx!

Thank you!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - AL8782 - 2016-03-04

I'm still stuck on 5.7.3. And that's the version that shows up in the repo. Do I actually need to install manually.

I have 3 different boxes and all three have Aeon Nox skin on them. I'm having a lot of freeze ups and when trying to go into some menus. And after about 15 or so minutes it'll unfreeze itself and freeze again.

If I go back to confluence I don't have these problems.

This just started happening out of nowhere.

I'm running OpenELEC and 15.2 isnegard

Thank You

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-03-04

(2016-03-04, 21:57)AL8782 Wrote: I'm still stuck on 5.7.3. And that's the version that shows up in the repo. Do I actually need to install manually.

I have 3 different boxes and all three have Aeon Nox skin on them. I'm having a lot of freeze ups and when trying to go into some menus. And after about 15 or so minutes it'll unfreeze itself and freeze again.

If I go back to confluence I don't have these problems.

This just started happening out of nowhere.

I'm running OpenELEC and 15.2 isnegard

Thank You
If you can provide a debug log, I can check whats going on. I dont have this issue myself.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Raytestrak - 2016-03-06

(2016-02-22, 22:31)BigNoid Wrote: I see there's an extra "/" in there. So there's a difference in how its handled than in home and weather window. Tbh I blindly moved to the weather packs on repo, not thinking about any custom packs the user might have installed. Will look into this.
other way to solve is to submit your custom weather image pack to the xbmc repo, than you can choose it from there.

I don't know if it's the right way, but I fixed my conditional weather problem by changing my includes_home.xml

Code:
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherHomeItem.MultiFanart)]</thumb>

to

Code:
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]</thumb>

WeatherHomeItem.MultiFanart isn't defined in my settings.xml.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Sutz08 - 2016-03-06

Aeon nox skin my own build.
I moved all images too .kodi/files and chose this location for each image on catergory on the set item background option. Backed up restored on other box and still same problem. It hasn't transferred the images along with it. Damn it I really thought this was going to work this time. I've been at this for 3 days solid now. I'm determined to get it done but having so many problems. Anymore ideas ?
So how can I get my background images for each catergory to restore on another box. Only the skin and menu shortcuts I created are restoring. Please help

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-03-06

(2016-03-06, 22:07)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 22:31)BigNoid Wrote: I see there's an extra "/" in there. So there's a difference in how its handled than in home and weather window. Tbh I blindly moved to the weather packs on repo, not thinking about any custom packs the user might have installed. Will look into this.
other way to solve is to submit your custom weather image pack to the xbmc repo, than you can choose it from there.

I don't know if it's the right way, but I fixed my conditional weather problem by changing my includes_home.xml

Code:
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherHomeItem.MultiFanart)]</thumb>

to

Code:
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]</thumb>

WeatherHomeItem.MultiFanart isn't defined in my settings.xml.
Yeah thats the old path, the other one is set by the image select script. Glad you got it working.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2016-03-08

(2016-03-06, 22:49)Sutz08 Wrote: Aeon nox skin my own build.
I moved all images too .kodi/files and chose this location for each image on catergory on the set item background option. Backed up restored on other box and still same problem. It hasn't transferred the images along with it. Damn it I really thought this was going to work this time. I've been at this for 3 days solid now. I'm determined to get it done but having so many problems. Anymore ideas ?
So how can I get my background images for each catergory to restore on another box. Only the skin and menu shortcuts I created are restoring. Please help

What platform were you moving from (eg Windows) and what platform were you moving to (eg Android)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - hunadamka - 2016-03-09

hi!

this is possible to use this configure for a new aeon nox ? (i did this picture from frodo)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mljum6cih3fqxt5/AABNiNWBBlE2rktuK--nCGEca?dl=0

Screenshot 2015-05-25 22.50.22.png
last add movies
last add th shows
horizontal bottom menu with icons

Screenshot 2015-05-25 22.50.32.png
add-ons widgets

Screenshot 2015-05-25 22.50.49.png
(tv.show.next.aired)
i can't configure this
looks like totally different

01.png
when in a movie list and push enter button the movie name
i wanna see this firt not directly play movie

02.png
when pause a movie i wanna see same like this

thx!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2016-03-10

From browsing this forum and googling I understand that their are default views for different types of media.
Would someone be able to tell me how many different media views exist and if it's possible how I would change their default view to 'Low List'?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - canadawest - 2016-03-11

I'm fairly new to Kodi, and have been using the stock Confluence skin the past few months. Just recently decided to try out new skins and have found I really like Aeon Nox. But...

Is there a way to display codec info when playing streams within add-ons? For example, in stock confluence when you pressed enter on the remote during streaming it would bring up an info page that displayed the playback controls, audio, video and captioning settings, etc... Most importantly it displayed the resolution and audio format of the stream so you knew what you were getting (SD/720p/1080p,etc) and if you were getting AAC/DD/DTS in 2.0 or 5.1

None of that info appears in Aeon Nox it seems? It is visible when browsing through my local library of movies and tv shows, but not in add-ons?

Anyone know if this is something that can be turned on or enabled via a setting? I love this skin, but this is a deal breaker for me as I've gotten used to seeing this info after using the stock Confluence skin the past 3 months.

Thanks for any insight!

FYI... I'm running Kodi 16.1 on a FireTV 2015

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Edworld - 2016-03-12

Little bug in shows where you have over 99 episodes, needs to be moved to the right