Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - nelsonha - 2016-04-04

I couldn't remember exactly what was on the 15.2 version of the information screen so I installed 15.2 on a virtual machine and here are the screen shots showing the differences. In 15.2 there was the show's episode title and name, a brief synopsis and the date aired. In 16.0 this information has been reduced. Is there a way to get 16.0 to look like 15.2 for the information screen? I found that more useful. These screenshots are taken from the same show streamed on the ABC Family addon.

Here's 15.2:
http://i.imgur.com/nhCvENE.png

Here's 16.0:
http://i.imgur.com/5JnMIr2.png

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - farbot - 2016-04-04

Hi in Party Mode playing songs the next song only has "Next:" in front of it if there is a track number for that upcoming song, is it possible to have "Next:" appear there in any case? Otherwise it's kinda weird just having an artist - track there, a visitor remarked this "why's that song there", i had to admit it was confusing. (Using 16.1 rc2 and windows 10)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-04-05

(2016-04-01, 10:23)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 08:50)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 16:36)Edworld Wrote: Just installed version 5.8.6 from repository and still getting this view in low list. What do I need to modify to get rid of the thumb on the lower right?

Edit:
If I use version 5.8.6 with Isengard I get Runtime instead of Genre in lowlist view. I have spent quite sometime trying to find out what causes it with no luck. Is it possible that it is a nox bug when it was modified for Jarvis?

Fresh Jarvis install shows the same issue
Right, sry for that :/ Been there a long time but I don't remember adding or seeing it. For some reason I thought your screenshot was on tvshow level. Will fix, thx for report.

EDIT: fixed now
BigNoid, you have fix genre in GITHUB but 5.8.6 was prior to this fix, right.

In Low List, First aired is OK in english :

but in French (and maybe in other languages), there is not enough room :

Don't know if you can fix it by reducing central list width.

I see. I guess there's not a good solutions then. Probably best to get rid of the thumb there. Thx.
(2016-04-04, 09:04)nelsonha Wrote: I couldn't remember exactly what was on the 15.2 version of the information screen so I installed 15.2 on a virtual machine and here are the screen shots showing the differences. In 15.2 there was the show's episode title and name, a brief synopsis and the date aired. In 16.0 this information has been reduced. Is there a way to get 16.0 to look like 15.2 for the information screen? I found that more useful. These screenshots are taken from the same show streamed on the ABC Family addon.

Here's 15.2:

Here's 16.0:
Should be the same in both versions. Note that info will only show if the content is set to movies or episodes.

(2016-04-04, 17:19)farbot Wrote: Hi in Party Mode playing songs the next song only has "Next:" in front of it if there is a track number for that upcoming song, is it possible to have "Next:" appear there in any case? Otherwise it's kinda weird just having an artist - track there, a visitor remarked this "why's that song there", i had to admit it was confusing. (Using 16.1 rc2 and windows 10)

Will have a look, thx.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - robert82 - 2016-04-06

Been using the Nox Maniac as my main skin for a while now, but i have noticed there is no "check for updates" option sin system, add ons. Is there anyway i can enable it is some xml file or another way? Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - AL8782 - 2016-04-07

Does anyone else have long wait times with power off and reboot after Aeon Nox updates to Jarvis. Takes about a minute for both power off and reboot to finish.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-04-07

(2016-04-05, 19:08)BigNoid Wrote: I see. I guess there's not a good solutions then. Probably best to get rid of the thumb there. Thx.
I have been toying with the idea of just using Aired instead of First aired... Huh
(2016-04-06, 02:17)robert82 Wrote: Been using the Nox Maniac as my main skin for a while now, but i have noticed there is no "check for updates" option sin system, add ons. Is there anyway i can enable it is some xml file or another way? Thanks
Nox maniac is a mod featuring an updated live TV section and since that has been merged into Nox 5 it is no longer being updated to use new Kodi features. I suggest using the latest Aeon Nox 5 for your platform and Kodi version.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - nelsonha - 2016-04-08

How would I set the content to movies or episodes? I don't remember doing this in my 15.2 setup. Thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikebzh44 - 2016-04-13

@BigNoid : in Home.xml, grouplist ID="9020" should have width set to 1780 to be perfectly align with other text or graphical elements.

You can't notice it when you use your themes but I give a try whith White theme from Maniacand I saw it (but it was due to a bad submenu_end.png file with 2 blank pixels).

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-04-13

(2016-04-13, 12:56)mikebzh44 Wrote: @BigNoid : in Home.xml, grouplist ID="9020" should have width set to 1780 to be perfectly align with other text or graphical elements.

You can't notice it when you use your themes but I give a try whith White theme from Maniacand I saw it (but it was due to a bad submenu_end.png file with 2 blank pixels).

Fixed, thx.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - junias - 2016-04-14

Hey there,

i´ve a quick question: Is there already the option for Jarvis to show an timeshift buffer indicator?
It´s implemented in Kodi since Jarvis and would be an amazing feature Wink
Here it is:
Thread 1
Thread 2
Github Implementation for Confluence
Media Portals Amazing Implementation

So, hope that´s enough input Big Grin
Thank you so much!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - robert82 - 2016-04-14

How do i add a splash intro to Nox 5? I tried a method by adding a line to home.xml but the video keeps repeating. Other skins have the enable playlist option but Nox 5 doesn't.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikebzh44 - 2016-04-14

Just add this code to Startup.xml :

<onload>PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro.mp4,1)</onload>

(based on Aeon Nox Phil65 code).

And store your intro (intro.mp4 or whatever) in skin's folder extras.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - robert82 - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-14, 14:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: Just add this code to Startup.xml :

<onload>PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro.mp4,1)</onload>

(based on Aeon Nox Phil65 code).

And store your intro (intro.mp4 or whatever) in skin's folder extras.

Thanks for the reply, i will give it a go now.

Just tried it but the intro was still playing when the menu bar appeared. So i removed the ,1 and it works perfect now, thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - romano - 2016-04-17

I wish if the displacement of subtitles where in the same menu as subtitles, thank you friends.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Ladida - 2016-04-17

(2015-09-21, 20:51)BigNoid Wrote: The main menu is build using skin settings, so it doesn't apply to skin shortcuts. Starting from v16 you can easily copy the settings from the addon_data folder, but for v15 there's no easy way to copy skin settings from one system to another. You would have to manually edit the guisettings.xml by copying the skin settings part.

I did this recently and it was very easy now to sync my skin shortcuts between my different Kodi installation.

It was only one thing that wasn´t copied over, the widget settings.

Since I have custom menu entries for Cocerts and Documentries, I have setup smart playlists for those video nodes and let the widget use those to display the latest added Concert and latest added Documentries.

How can I copy those settings?