Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Trixster - 2016-08-06

(2016-06-26, 13:47)sparticle Wrote: HI we use Aeon Nox as our default skin it is an awesome skin. We have been having issues recently.

We use Raspberry Pi OSMC we get ExtendedInfo errors:

12:38:01 210085.890625 T:2431644656 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named downloader.external
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
from resources.lib.process import start_info_actions
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 17, in <module>
import VideoPlayer
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/VideoPlayer.py", line 10, in <module>
import YDStreamExtractor
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib/YDStreamExtractor.py", line 8, in <module>
import YoutubeDLWrapper
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib/YoutubeDLWrapper.py", line 13, in <module>
from youtube_dl.utils import std_headers, DownloadError # noqa E402
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib/youtube_dl/__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
from .options import (
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.youtube.dl/lib/youtube_dl/options.py", line 7, in <module>
from .downloader.external import list_external_downloaders
ImportError: No module named downloader.external
-->End of Python script error report<--

Does anyone know what the fix for this is.

Cheers
Spart

This is what I did to get rid of downloader.external errors. Obviously the usual 'make a backup' warnings go without saying:

Try uninstalling extendedscript.info and using something like WinSCP to delete the script.module.kodi65 and any remaining script.extendedinfo or script.extendedinfo-master folders you may have in .kodi/addons

Reboot and you should get a popup asking you to install both extendedinfo and script.module.kodi65. Do so, reboot and extendedinfo 'should' be working again.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Novak - 2016-08-09

(2016-08-01, 22:08)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 21:58)Novak Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 21:53)BigNoid Wrote: Blurred album thumb and artist slideshow can be black if there's something wrong with these add ons. The other options should work.

Not even "Show Backgroud" (picture) is working.

I think you have a non-existing visualization set. Maybe the one you had is now gone from install. Try to set the visualization to none or any other visualization. That should fix it.

Still not working. Even if visualization set to none or any other visualization. Try to uninstall and then reinstall visualizations, aeon nox and AS but still the same. Only black background. There is some yellowish blurred color if I choose blurred album and thats it.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - fnwc - 2016-08-09

I'm having some issues getting TV Tunes to work. I have the plugin installed and it works on other skins, but on Aeon Nox 5.8.6 it doesn't seem to run.
I don't see a setting in the skin settings that "Enable TV Tunes Integration". When I hit the "+" sign in the info panel for an episode, I can download a theme for the TV show but it only plays when downloading, it doesn't play for the show at all.

This is my folder structure. Am I missing something here?

\\server\TV\Sports Night (1998)\theme.mp3
\\server\TV\Sports Night (1998)\season01-fanart.jpg
\\server\TV\Sports Night (1998)\season01-poster.jpg
\\server\TV\Sports Night (1998)\Season 01\Sports.Night.S01E01.Pilot.avi

I also can't seem to get season fanart to show up at all either.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Solo0815 - 2016-08-10

@ BigNoid:
Do you have the source-Images for the OSD-buttons?
I want to create new Buttons for TVGuide and ChannelGuide.

BTW: How should it be called? EPG or Guide? What do you think? In german and on the remotes, I saw, it is EPG.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2016-08-17

Hello, I think has been reported before but just reposting it and asking if this has been or can be looked at. When playing music, the bottom line showing the next track will only include "Next:" if the mp3 has a tracknr in its tag. It would be nice to see "Next:" regardless if there's a tracknr in the tag or not, thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-17, 01:44)elra Wrote: Hello, I think has been reported before but just reposting it and asking if this has been or can be looked at. When playing music, the bottom line showing the next track will only include "Next:" if the mp3 has a tracknr in its tag. It would be nice to see "Next:" regardless if there's a tracknr in the tag or not, thanks!
This has been changed for Krypton. Not sure but I do not think there will be anymore updates for previous versions so if you would like to fix it yourself locate:
Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR] ,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
in MusicVisualisation.xml on or near line 185 and change it to this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber, ,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-17, 01:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 01:44)elra Wrote: Hello, I think has been reported before but just reposting it and asking if this has been or can be looked at. When playing music, the bottom line showing the next track will only include "Next:" if the mp3 has a tracknr in its tag. It would be nice to see "Next:" regardless if there's a tracknr in the tag or not, thanks!
This has been changed for Krypton. Not sure but I do not think there will be anymore updates for previous versions so if you would like to fix it yourself locate:
Code:
<label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR] ,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
in MusicVisualisation.xml on or near line 185 and change it to this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber, ,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>

Hi, thanks! I changed it and it works! Though if there's no tracknr, there's no space between "Next:" and the artist of the next track (as opposed to when there is a tracknr, then there is a space between "Next:" and the nr)
Any way to get a space in there? Sorry, I'm not code savvy enough to figure it out by myself. Thanks in advance!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-17, 03:03)elra Wrote: Hi, thanks! I changed it and it works! Though if there's no tracknr, there's no space between "Next:" and the artist of the next track (as opposed to when there is a tracknr, then there is a space between "Next:" and the nr)
Any way to get a space in there? Sorry, I'm not code savvy enough to figure it out by myself. Thanks in advance!
Try this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR] $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
I stupidly added the space in the track number prefix but this is the actual line copy/pasted from BigNoid Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2016-08-18

(2016-08-17, 03:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 03:03)elra Wrote: Hi, thanks! I changed it and it works! Though if there's no tracknr, there's no space between "Next:" and the artist of the next track (as opposed to when there is a tracknr, then there is a space between "Next:" and the nr)
Try this:
Code:
<label>[COLOR=labelheader]$LOCALIZE[19031]:[/COLOR] $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,,. ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist,, - ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
I stupidly added the space in the track number prefix but this is the actual line copy/pasted from BigNoid Wink

Works like a charm, thanks very much!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Edworld - 2016-08-19

What file do I need to change to display 50 actors instead of 15?

Thanks in advance

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-21

(2016-08-19, 05:40)Edworld Wrote: What file do I need to change to display 50 actors instead of 15?

Thanks in advance
If you are on Jarvis then you need to add more item controls to the content tag of panel id="90019" (the locations/numbers start at 0 not 1). If you are on latest Krypton then that is likely controlled by Kodi and scraper or NFO, I think... Pretty sure Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-21

@BigNoid I decided to add a setting for the video information dialog to not use Extended Info integration. I understand and 100% agree that you cannot and definitely should not add too many options or additional controls but this seems like a performance thing that might be best suited, perhaps, under user control Huh

Anyone who wants could get the same info pressing Extended Info (1119) if they wanted access but also could have better performance if they disabled it so not sure if this is something you might want to add but IMHO it felt like it was worth a mention to see if you thought it was a good addition or not... Smile

I added it here Wink

Thanks.

Edit: I truly mean what I say, regardless of what I add to my own mod, I do hold your opinion very highly so I hope my words never appear smug, condescending, or anything like that.

I, myself, have been upset over some things even if I know context is subjective and some posts could be from Google translate or something so I just want to say that in case reading what I type appears not how I intended, happens to me more often than you could imagine... Confused

Edit 2: Will gladly provide any PR that you think should be in Nox 5 Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - houdin24 - 2016-08-25

hello, I was wondering where I could find a guide on how to add views? any info would be helpful. seen someone posted info somewhere just cant remember. I know you need edit myvideonav also includes and maybe add textures just need to know the correct way please!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2016-08-29

Depends on the view...

If it is a simple view then you can just add it using the instructions for some of the additional views listed in the Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes section but if it uses VARs or includes not in the skin or view then those need to be added also.

That may not be everything so you need to look through the view and add whatever else is missing like font names, skin settings and perhaps some other stuff that I am not thinking of at the moment...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Chrack2k - 2016-09-01

@ BigNoid:
I hope you can help me Angel

Is it possible that i can play automatic the Trailer that was scrapped for the Movie in the right window instead of the Fanart?
I marked the Fanart Window red in my Picture.

What xml Files have i to edit and what code have i to use?