Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2017-01-14

(2017-01-14, 02:21)elra Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 21:15)BigNoid Wrote: Oh I guess I misunderstood. Ratings were also broken in Music listings. Those should be fixed. I didn't look at the music playlist window :/
Will look at it, thx.

Oh, I just checked music listings and my ratings aren't showing up in there either though?

Which view? Just checked an all views work on my end on both albums and songs. I can't seem to scrape song ratings though, but userrating flags work for those.

EDIT: The playlist also uses the same view, so the ratings work in those too on my system

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - td75 - 2017-01-14

I have been testing RetroPlayer 17beta7 2016-12-19 build and Aeon Nox skin. Seems like most emulators are working really well.

Have been told it may be a while before there is game database to scrape images. Is there any way to use local game art in the meantime?

A temporary solution here for Metropolis skin but no idea how to make this work with Aeon Nox: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=173361&pid=2498398#pid2498398

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2017-01-14

I really don't want to add such workarounds. It's a matter of time before full artwork support is added. The first step is already being taken by adding python scraper support. Next up is Heimdall and than the road is free for full game database integration (from what I've understood).

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - td75 - 2017-01-16

(2017-01-14, 21:56)BigNoid Wrote: I really don't want to add such workarounds. It's a matter of time before full artwork support is added. The first step is already being taken by adding python scraper support. Next up is Heimdall and than the road is free for full game database integration (from what I've understood).

I fully understand and really grateful for this amazing skin and amount of time you must put into it! Really looking forward to having the game database integration.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2017-01-16

(2017-01-16, 15:31)td75 Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 21:56)BigNoid Wrote: I really don't want to add such workarounds. It's a matter of time before full artwork support is added. The first step is already being taken by adding python scraper support. Next up is Heimdall and than the road is free for full game database integration (from what I've understood).

I fully understand and really grateful for this amazing skin and amount of time you must put into it! Really looking forward to having the game database integration.

Thx Smile Yeah I am looking forward too it to. Will be awesome to have all the metadata available.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2017-01-17

(2017-01-14, 10:42)BigNoid Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 02:21)elra Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 21:15)BigNoid Wrote: Oh I guess I misunderstood. Ratings were also broken in Music listings. Those should be fixed. I didn't look at the music playlist window :/
Will look at it, thx.

Oh, I just checked music listings and my ratings aren't showing up in there either though?

Which view? Just checked an all views work on my end on both albums and songs. I can't seem to scrape song ratings though, but userrating flags work for those.

EDIT: The playlist also uses the same view, so the ratings work in those too on my system

That's odd, I checked and Lowlist view and every other view does show the ratings, but List (which I use default, and is the only possible view for Current Playlist seemingly) does not show the ratings?!

Could it possibly be related to an edit I made shown here, this edit was to get "Next:" to show up as it was missing from a certain previous version, though I have to add this edit also shows Next:" with nothing next to it if there's no track coming next.

Any way to fix the ratings issue I'm having, and possibly the "next" issue? Thanks in advance.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2017-01-17

If you copied the entire file back from your previous edit, than the ratings won't show up. You'll have to to the edit again on the new file.

(2017-01-17, 13:14)BigNoid Wrote: If you copied the entire file back from your previous edit, than the ratings won't show up. You'll have to to the edit again on the new file.

I just re-updated to the latest version, but it doesn't overwrite MusicVisualisation.xml, I've tried deleting it and re-updating, no new MusicVisualisation.xml. Then I copied the contents of the file here but I still don't see ratings in list view, and still see Next when there's no next track. Don't know what else to try, please advise, thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - tjost - 2017-01-17

hi, did you restart the skin? You need to restart the skin. Reboot or change the Skin and rechange it.

(2017-01-17, 17:07)tjost Wrote: hi, did you restart the skin? You need to restart the skin. Reboot or change the Skin and rechange it.

I don't know how to restart or reboot a skin, but I did restart kodi each time, and I tried switching skins, turning off kodi and restarting it, and switching back to Aeon Nox and still no ratings.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - tjost - 2017-01-17

thats enough if it doesn't work you make a mistake while edit the xml. keep searching Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2017-01-18

(2017-01-17, 23:50)tjost Wrote: thats enough if it doesn't work you make a mistake while edit the xml. keep searching Smile

I didn't though, I deleted the other xml and copied the xml file from the url I listed in the earlier post. There's really nothing that can be done mistakenly in that operation. Thanks in advance anyone that can help me further.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2017-01-18

By copying the xml file you are overwriting the changes I made. You'd have to manually change the code in the xml from default Nox with the changes from the xml you downloaded. Only those changes and nothing else Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - elra - 2017-01-18

(2017-01-18, 11:54)BigNoid Wrote: By copying the xml file you are overwriting the changes I made. You'd have to manually change the code in the xml from default Nox with the changes from the xml you downloaded. Only those changes and nothing else Smile

We're having some miscommunication here, I apologize if I wasn't clear before.

When I re-update Aeon Nox I'm not getting a new musicvisualisation.xml if I delete the old one, so I'm copying the only version of the file I can find online which is this one, is this not a correct file either? And to be sure: this is the file that is responsible for making the ratings work in list view right?

I'm not doing anymore edits to any files because I just wanna get the default ways working, I assume the "Next:" thing is working by default now, but that's not even important for me at this point.

All I want now is for the ratings to show up in list view. So how can I go about this?

edit: So I deleted Aeon Nox, and installed it again from scratch, still no ratings in list view, I don't get it!

What else can I try? Thanks and sorry to keep hassling you guys!
I'm using Kodi 17 RC3 btw

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Solo0815 - 2017-01-20

@ BigNoid:
Can you please add this code to Includes.xml below line 190?
Code from Estuary:
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="5">
    <description>Group items by folder structure</description>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>19270</label>
    <visible>Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml)</visible>
</control>
<control type="radiobutton" id="7">
    <description>Show deleted recordings</description>
    <label>19184</label>
    <visible>Window.IsActive(MyPVRRecordings.xml)</visible>
</control>
<control type="radiobutton" id="8">
    <description>Hide disabled timers</description>
    <label>19077</label>
    <visible>Window.IsActive(MyPVRTimers.xml)</visible>
</control>

This adds missing buttons to Recordings- and Timer-sideblademenu. See here also:
http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_Built_In_Controls#MyPVRRecordings.xml
http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_Built_In_Controls#MyPVRTimers.xml
Edit: merged into AeonNox, PR #721 Wink

another FR:
Can you please move the buttons (id) 100 - 105 to the top of PVRMediaMenu? This could be useful, because if you open the sideblade menu from e.g. MyPVRChannels and you want to open "Recordings" from here, you have to scroll 4-5 entries down until you reach "Recordings". This does IMHO happen more often than changing the view or sorting (which are at the top).