Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - test123 - 2017-07-02

Hi, I just switched over to this skin. Is there anyway to so separate hidden spoilers of TV shows and Movies. I see in skin settings you can hide plot but its for both tv shows and movies. I want to hide plots for unwatched shows because they tend to have detailed spoilers for that episode however I would like to see the plot for unwatched movies. Not sure if its possible on this skin, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2017-07-02

When doing a refresh of my build I don't want to have to reset all my Aeon Nox 5 settings, menu options and background settings.

If I copy this file into a fresh Aeon Nox 5 install:- C:\Users\jeffers\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.5, it copies my settings, top level menus and background settings OK. It doesn't copy my sub menus and settings.

Anyone able to tell me which folder/s to copy from my existing build into a new Aeon Nox 5 skin install to bring across my sub menu items and settings?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - roura97311 - 2017-07-03

Hello,
I would like to ask BigNoid and mikeSILVO if I could distribute my Mod.

My Mod Aeon.Miro.Nox is based on the work of BigNoid, mikeSILVO and MadNox.
I have added several customization options

Thank you for this fabulous AEON NOX Skin

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Rafamaf - 2017-07-16

Hello!

I have the same exact problem described in this post

I am using Kodi 17.3 with latest Aeon Nox

When browsing TV Channels and selecting one for preview, the preview begins in a small box, but the rest of the window goes black and the channel list with relative programming is not visible any longer.

This only happens with the Aeon Nox skin,

Kindly, help

Thank you

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Dumyat - 2017-07-30

Is there an easy way I can disable the info bar at the top of each window? I thought there was something in the skin settings to disable it, but doesn't look like that's the case......

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Sajk - 2017-08-14

Im a big fan of Maniacs Live-TV mod. Installed newest version of the skin on Kodi 17 but it seems that the mod is not included any more?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2017-08-15

(2017-08-14, 10:04)Sajk Wrote: Im a big fan of Maniacs Live-TV mod. Installed newest version of the skin on Kodi 17 but it seems that the mod is not included any more?
Not sure what you are expecting to see but BigNoid added maniacs PVR mod back in October 2015

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jay19802005 - 2017-08-21

I tried to set widgets using skin shortcuts and it wouldn't let me ,is there anything inperticualar I need to do

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2017-08-24

(2017-08-21, 20:00)Jay19802005 Wrote: I tried to set widgets using skin shortcuts and it wouldn't let me ,is there anything inperticualar I need to do
How exactly did you set your Widget using Skin Shortcuts?

Please be more specific in what you are doing and your desired outcome also a debug log (wiki) is very helpful when users provide almost no information Wink

Based on your previous post history please read or re-read both the forum rules (wiki) and banned addon (wiki) before replying.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Edworld - 2017-09-01

Bignoid,

Not sure if there is an issue on my side, but can't get the movie set info to display. Does it still work with skin.info.service?

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Chrack2k - 2017-09-01

(2016-11-06, 13:56)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 12:03)Daniel2929 Wrote: I was wondering. Is this beautiful skin usable on the rpi1? (OSCM latest..) I ask this because after installing I see empty boxes when opening menus (maybe that is another problem...)
Don't know about the Pi1. Pi2 and 3 are just fine. I use both myself daily with Nox 5.

(2016-11-06, 13:22)Chrack2k Wrote: No one can help?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504&pid=2406005#pid2406005

Automatically playing trailers is something for an add-on to do, not on skin level imo. Or even better, make a context menu add-on that adds a play trailer entry to the context menu (maybe that already exists, don't know). I can add the video window. I did like that from previous versions. It will be an advanced option disabled by default.

EDIT:
turned out to be less intrusive than I thought and have added it:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/commit/92d09eb4e6f2c92e3d8c674a2e88a56c2ae78312
Also made a context menu add-on to play a trailer from movie lists here:
https://github.com/BigNoid/context.trailer
That will probably get added to repo.

Hello BigNoid,
first sorry i have forgot the Answer from you.

Now i have tried the newest Kodi 17.4 with you skin from Repo.
Installed your context.trailer but dont work right.

See here:

There is no trailer in the right window (fanart)
Only if i open the small menue and play trailer it opens the trailer in the right window.

Is it possible that i can play automatic the Trailer that was scrapped for the Movie in the right window instead of the Fanart?
I marked the Fanart Window red in my Picture.
So that i scroll (left/right) trough my Movies the trailer automatik starts in the right Window Wink
I know the good old times from xbmc with the first xbox there was the same function Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2017-09-02

(2017-09-01, 14:15)Chrack2k Wrote: Hello BigNoid,
first sorry i have forgot the Answer from you.

Now i have tried the newest Kodi 17.4 with you skin from Repo.
Installed your context.trailer but dont work right.

There is no trailer in the right window (fanart)
Only if i open the small menue and play trailer it opens the trailer in the right window.

Is it possible that i can play automatic the Trailer that was scrapped for the Movie in the right window instead of the Fanart?
I marked the Fanart Window red in my Picture.
So that i scroll (left/right) trough my Movies the trailer automatik starts in the right Window Wink
I know the good old times from xbmc with the first xbox there was the same function Wink
I cannot speak for BigNoid but IMHO he has added what you requested.

I reiterate once again that I DO NOT SPEAK on BigNoids behalf but...

To add what you want would require an unknown amount of additional code. In my experience he weighs function with performance so for him to add the video window for just the fanart InfoPanel makes me ask... What should happen when the user has chosen Poster instead of the Fanart InfoPanel?

In your video what he has chosen to do makes that user choice irrelevant. The InfoPanel disappears and the trailer plays regardless of the InfoPanel choice.

Hopefully I am just mentioning some things that you will consider...

Once again I must say that I DO NOT SPEAK FOR BigNoid but IMHO, I explained why he has made it work the way it does now.

Either way he will let us both know if what I say is some bull stinky Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Chrack2k - 2017-09-04

(2017-09-02, 04:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote: What should happen when the user has chosen Poster instead of the Fanart InfoPanel?

In your video what he has chosen to do makes that user choice irrelevant. The InfoPanel disappears and the trailer plays regardless of the InfoPanel choice.

Hopefully I am just mentioning some things that you will consider...

Once again I must say that I DO NOT SPEAK FOR BigNoid but IMHO, I explained why he has made it work the way it does now.

Either way he will let us both know if what I say is some bull stinky Wink

Hi,
yes you are right.
Perhaps it is possible that the trailer only show and play in the info panel (fanart window) if you press a button on the controller like cross button down or on pc the arrow key down.
So the info panel and fanart are normaly shown and the trailer comes and play by press a key.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2017-09-05

(2017-09-01, 03:35)Edworld Wrote: Bignoid,

Not sure if there is an issue on my side, but can't get the movie set info to display. Does it still work with skin.info.service?

Thanks

Please try my skin repo version of skin.info.service for Krypton or my forked master branch version for Leia.

Please remove -master from the end of the folder name before/after extracting.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2017-09-06

I did a clean install of Kodi 17.4 and the Aeon Nox 5 skin, on Windows 10.
I copied the settings.xml from the skin.aeon.nox.5 folder from my old build into my new installation.
As far as I can tell, further testing needed, all has copied OK except my sub menu items, all sub menus have defaulted to standard defaults.
Is anyone able to advise me on what I need to do to copy my sub menu options from my old build into my new one?

UPDATE EDIT

Found the answer in this post, thanks Bob:-

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218566&pid=2186170#pid2186170