Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2018-02-01

@bugatsinho I only speak for myself but you can go away with your build crap...

My GoogleFu is strong!

P.S. The internet is forever and I have more links but the same exact avatar is just too much of a coincidence for me to assist in any way... Sorry. Sad

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - bugatsinho - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 09:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @bugatsinho I only speak for myself but you can go away with your build crap...

My GoogleFu is strong!

P.S. The internet is forever and I have more links but the same exact avatar is just too much of a coincidence for me to assist in any way... Sorry. Sad
 it was a simple question looking for a simple answer!by telling me who am i and posted a post from 2016 when was my first steps in kodi in general what is the purpose?
it seems that your nose is looking to the sky!!!i feel too sorry for you!thank you btw for your work and time on aeon nox silvo development but dude come back to Earth and be more respectful for everyone trying to help the community!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 18:33)bugatsinho Wrote:  it was a simple question looking for a simple answer!by telling me who am i and posted a post from 2016 when was my first steps in kodi in general what is the purpose?
it seems that your nose is looking to the sky!!!i feel too sorry for you!thank you btw for your work and time on aeon nox silvo development but dude come back to Earth and be more respectful for everyone trying to help the community! 
What is it with people like you? Help the community? What help are you talking about?
Help like this?

I think around here most would not consider that helping.

We don't like builds and repos for builds and addons that facilitate piracy.

One of my biggest pet peeves is builds. Skinning takes a long time to do not to mention providing support to users. Then some dipshit takes your work modifies it with a stupid looking font and some horrendous images. Then they share it in a build where I then have to deal with those that install it saying something is broken and that is a waste of time for anyone working on a skin. Then they got the balls to have some kind of donation link cause they worked so f'n hard on picking a font, replacing images, and adding shit banned addons (wiki)...

Where is that respect you were talking about?

Edit: The respect is from the guy below Wink
(2018-02-01, 19:49)Shorty2017 Wrote: Mike... you arrogant stupid fuck... Someone asked a question, simply do not respond. Unlike your skin bs... I build firmware from sdk and compile kernels, you have always thought you were above people. Go fuck yourself you daft twat, Ill be dropping nox from everything I use due to you being a fuck wad, enjoy your cute xml building..... You are far from special and an arrogant asshole. Fuck you!
I don't think I am arrogant an asshole maybe but IMHO not arrogant. In your blind fit of rage perhaps you missed it where he specifically asked me to help so that is why I responded.

People who say things like "build firmware and compile kernels" while calling someone a fuck wad IMHO fit that bill more so but who knows... Perhaps you are just having a bad day. I hope tomorrow will be better for you.

I will reflect on the things you have mentioned when I "build" xml and try to look cute doing so.

Thanks for the constructive and well thought out criticism.

Tootles!
(2018-02-01, 19:20)Shorty2017 Wrote: Thank you for quoting and responding with nothing, was absolutely brillian, like your knock off skin, keep up the great work brother, you deserve the koodos you get....
I did type something but everything emptied after I sent it so I had to switch browsers but thanks for pointing it out.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - thekow - 2018-02-01

I did a search on the forum and such but come up with no results.
I used to run aeon mq6 (isengard) on my kodi 16 install until i had a massive issue with kodi and had to reinstall from scratch
So i thought i would just to official aeon nox 5. Essentially the same thing.
I only have two issues with the skin. 

1. LIVE TV lists are huge. I enabled Slimlist on the regular listing and it's fine. There is no slim list for live TV recording etc. I would like to get the list to be much more compact.
2. Recently added TV and Movies. IN mq6 it used to fill the screen with a row of shows in thumbnails across the screen. The default one just shows a widget which flips and have a small list. I would like to get it back to to see like 10-15 eps on the screen so i can see all  the new stuff at a glance.
Anyway to do this?

Thanks heaps oitherwise great skin.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - aaronc1976 - 2018-02-04

I tried running a search to see if this issue has been discussed and did not see anything so I apologize if I am duplicating any effort.  I love this skin, truly amazing work in the development.  I have one question.  I am running Kodi 18 and was wondering as to compatibility.  I am not able to configure any addon setting in this skin.  I have to switch into Estuary to configure the addon, but I would like to be able to configure in this skin to have the settings available based on this skin.  When clicking on the settings of any addon, it just brings up a blank box with the word "soften" and then "0% ?0?" at the top.  It does have the cancel and default buttons but they do not do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - bugatsinho - 2018-02-06

im aware about the policy for builds addons!but my question it wasnt only to you but also to bignoid.
and my question was for a skin edit.nothing bad to that!so to explore my nick and all those yellow papers informations like a celebrity journalist show us your character!
so your help to community is only for skinning mine it is to help Greek people enjoy watching Greek content abroad and dont lose contant with their language!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora
WAKE UP and be more humble!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - twilight0 - 2018-02-11

@bugatsinho: Don't we all dislike badly when elite veteran users/devs respond this way, instead of simply answering the question? Especially when they don't have ANY proof that we did something wrong.

You can change a skin setting with a built in command:

https://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_functions

Put it in autoexec.py and you should be fine.

@mikeSiLVO: What's wrong having a "build" being offered to humans? The so called builds can actually be comprised with 100% legit addons, even those offered from official kodi repositories. It simply provides convenience to novice users. I don't like them myself, nor do I recommend them in any way, but I have nothing against them.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Karellen - 2018-02-11

(2018-02-11, 15:38)twilight0 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO: What's wrong having a "build" being offered to humans? The so called builds can actually be comprised with 100% legit addons, even those offered from official kodi repositories. It simply provides convenience to novice users. I don't like them myself, nor do I recommend them in any way, but I have nothing against them.

If you want to fork a skin, there is no obligation for the original author to assist you in any way.

Any questions, let me know.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2018-02-17

(2018-02-06, 21:27)bugatsinho Wrote: im aware about the policy for builds addons!but my question it wasnt only to you but also to bignoid.
and my question was for a skin edit.nothing bad to that!so to explore my nick and all those yellow papers informations like a celebrity journalist show us your character!
so your help to community is only for skinning mine it is to help Greek people enjoy watching Greek content abroad and dont lose contant with their language!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora
WAKE UP and be more humble!
Your question is to BigNoid also, huh? I hope he can find the time to respond to you. I really do. I am not the decision maker regarding this thread and have never nor will ever claim to be. That is why I prefaced my responses with how I am only speaking for myself.

My only reason for responding in this thread is to help BigNoid. If he answers I will always take a step back.

I only try to help the users of Aeon Nox 5 and perhaps alleviate some of the burden I have experienced that providing a skin can cause. I am one of those weirdos that thinks someone like BigNoid who has done what he has for as long as he has deserves a respite. Due to the language barrier feel free to Google search the meaning of my words, I may look down on you for doing so cause you should be more "humble" Wink

(2018-02-11, 15:38)twilight0 Wrote: @bugatsinho: Don't we all dislike badly when elite veteran users/devs respond this way, instead of simply answering the question? Especially when they don't have ANY proof that we did something wrong.

You can change a skin setting with a built in command:

https://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_functions

Put it in autoexec.py and you should be fine.

@mikeSiLVO: What's wrong having a "build" being offered to humans? The so called builds can actually be comprised with 100% legit addons, even those offered from official kodi repositories. It simply provides convenience to novice users. I don't like them myself, nor do I recommend them in any way, but I have nothing against them.
You think I am an elite veteran user/dev?
Wow, thanks!
I do not even consider myself as highly... I must however point out that I don't need proof. At all. I can, just like you, decide to do what I want and if that is not to help people like you and bugatsinho then so be it.

I already explained my issue with builds. If you want to post a modified Kodi with addons pre-installed and your own skin changes then do not come here for help. That is really all I ask cause I don't actually give a shit what you do with Kodi or any skin you choose to use (including my own). I only ask that you do not come to the Kodi forums for help. That is my personal do not cross it line.

I think it best to take some time off from the forums for a little bit as to let you two wonderfully helpful Kodi community users answer questions and help all these folks that I am not humble or Greek enough to assist. I know you can handle it cause of all the help you both have already provided to THIS COMMUNITY in the past. I look forward to your future posts. I am just not worthy of all that you guys do for every single one of us... I guess you should just call me a stupid, arrogant, asshole, daft twat, fuck wad and that be the end of it...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Nassi123 - 2018-02-18

@mikeSiLVO
Hi,
 have a display problem, when i open pvr simple client all it's ok at first but when i clic to any channel on OSD list on the left, the channel thumbnail is displayed, but the list on the right disappears, as in the attached picture. Same problem with Redux and Silvo.
Have you any idea to resolve the problem please ?

I am under Android tv, kodi 17.6
Iptv Pvr simple client.
Thank you.

Thank you for your help.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Maxmueller - 2018-02-19

Hi @mikeSiLVO
this is my third question and i hope you are in the mood to answer this Question short. The other Questions are unanswered and now outdated.

I like your skin, but is it possible to fade the music out by stop button. I cant find a solution in the kodiWiki.

Geetings

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2018-02-19

Hmmm. I guess I am a giant asshole cause I can't wait until the "great ones" have posted to help all of you guys, anyway here goes...

(2018-02-18, 14:07)Nassi123 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
Hi,
 have a display problem, when i open pvr simple client all it's ok at first but when i clic to any channel on OSD list on the left, the channel thumbnail is displayed, but the list on the right disappears, as in the attached picture. Same problem with Redux and Silvo.
Have you any idea to resolve the problem please ?

I am under Android tv, kodi 17.6
Iptv Pvr simple client.
Thank you.

Thank you for your help.
I really need a debug log (wiki) instead of a camera pic (you can post screenshots using kodi if you add the path to save them to your screenshot folder in system > logging > screenshot folder . I have no idea what is going on with your system and frankly it would be impossible to guess without a debug log (wiki)

(2018-02-19, 15:21)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi @mikeSiLVO
this is my third question and i hope you are in the mood to answer this Question short. The other Questions are unanswered and now outdated.

I like your skin, but is it possible to fade the music out by stop button. I cant find a solution in the kodiWiki.

Geetings
I would love to help you but saying things like "third question" and "hope I am in the mood" are really discouraging. You do understand that what you are asking about is not a skinning question but is in fact asking me to research your specific issue... right? I have no interest in fading out after stopping music but you seem to think that it is a skinning issue instead of a user wants something issue.

You want this so you, the user, should spend time researching it. I cant do what you want without spending time researching it.

I really do not have time to solve what you want to accomplish cause you would like me to do it for you...

It is like you all think I can work miracles without there being miracles... Frustrating is what that is...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - atarjono - 2018-02-25

Hello,

I'm using Kodi 17.6 with Aeon Nox 5 (redux).
Is it possible to see more than 12 "movies" in the "Wall" mode?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Edworld - 2018-04-02

Bignoid,

I am using Kodi 17.6 and the line above browse / set my rating is not there when browsing tv shows

https://imgur.com/a/Zj9Wf

Below is movies, which is fine

https://imgur.com/RgPiUB9

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - the_scotsman - 2018-04-08

I'm at a complete loss as to how to get the Live TV Channel logos to work.

I've enabled "Name & Icon" in the LiveTV Mod Settings. But where do I put the image files, what do I name them, how do I associate an image to a channel?

My Googling has failed me. I cannot find any sort of documentation on this anywhere  Huh