Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - WeirdH - 2019-01-13

(2019-01-11, 19:58)bokkoman Wrote: On latest nightly this skin is not working. Anyway to fix this?
Same on RC5.2.

Are there any plans to update Nox for Leia Final? The WAF in my house is somehow suffering under Estuary (for reasons I will never comprehend).

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - ribtin - 2019-01-14

Aeon Nox was working fine on RC4 but not on RC5. What was the change in RC5 that broke Aeon Nox?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-01-14

(2019-01-14, 12:35)ribtin Wrote: Aeon Nox was working fine on RC4 but not on RC5. What was the change in RC5 that broke Aeon Nox?

Didn't work for me on RC4

Hmm, that's strange.

As a workaround, I found that the Aeon Nox Silvo branch works perfectly with RC5, and in at least with my way of using it, it's indistinguishable to the official Aeon Nox =)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-01-14

(2019-01-14, 13:39)ribtin Wrote: Hmm, that's strange.

As a workaround, I found that the Aeon Nox Silvo branch works perfectly with RC5, and in at least with my way of using it, it's indistinguishable to the official Aeon Nox =)
Is there an easy port process from Aeon Nox 5 to Aeon Nox Silvo?

(2019-01-14, 20:42)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 13:39)ribtin Wrote: Hmm, that's strange.

Is there an easy port process from Aeon Nox 5 to Aeon Nox Silvo? 
 Yeah, you don't really have to do anything. Just install the skin and it's pretty much back to looking exactly like Aeon Nix again =)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - DAVIZINHO - 2019-01-15

wow, another guy with incompatibility in rc5 leia :-(

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - td75 - 2019-01-15

This link from @mikeSiLVO works Aeon Nox 5 Leia

Link to post here

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - DAVIZINHO - 2019-01-15

(2019-01-15, 11:43)td75 Wrote: This link from @mikeSiLVO works Aeon Nox 5 Leia
 works,
Thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - negge - 2019-01-29

FWIW latest master from GitHub also works in Leia. Theme support is gone though, the option is greyed out in the settings. Feels like this skin is slowly dying, which is a shame.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2019-01-29

(2019-01-29, 20:21)negge Wrote: FWIW latest master from GitHub also works in Leia. Theme support is gone though, the option is greyed out in the settings. Feels like this skin is slowly dying, which is a shame.

The link mentioned above should have the Orange and Red themes available. If you need them I can post a DL link to just the theme XBT's.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Derek32880 - 2019-01-30

Is there anyway to use the regular Aeon Nox addon but have the player controls on bottom like in CherryTV 18 Aeon Nox?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Karellen - 2019-01-30

@Derek32880

Really? You are asking the author of Aeon Nox if you can turn his skin into something like one of the pirate skins that is a rip-off of his skin?

Read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki).

If you have that stuff installed, then you are ineligible for support here.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Derek32880 - 2019-01-30

First off i didn't know it was a pirated skin   a few weeks ago  I installed the Kodi 18 RC4 and Aeon Nox didn't work  but the other did but i didn't like the skin other than the player controls on bottom then i installed kodi rc5.2 and that didn't work either  but i later found the update for Aeon Nox to work with kodi 18   I'm just asking about the player controls to be on bottom that's it    if the original author could give that as an option to have either or    that would be fine as well   I just think controls on bottom looks better  but I perfer Aeon Nox over all.
2nd of all I thought SILVO worked with the original creator sometimes since the creator credited him at 1 point i believe  hince why i didn't know it was pirated.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Karellen - 2019-01-31

@Derek32880

Most of the skinners are quite aware that the very long hours and hard work they put into creating these great skins and add-ons are then hijacked, modified, bundled with crap and passed off to others sometimes claiming it is their own work.

For future reference, it is pretty safe to say that if it is not in this forum, then careful what you ask about. Some add-on developers and skinners don't take kindly to being reminded of where their work has ended up, especially if used as a comparison.

Sorry, but post will still be binned, but you are still welcome to use the forums. Make sure your Kodi is clean.