Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-26

(2019-03-24, 14:17)jmuk Wrote: Brilliant - thank you!!

If Aeon Nox5 is not going to be officially updated for Kodi 18, then this skin is very similar and is in the official Kodi skin library.

If you install and change to it, it will use some of your Aeon Nox settings, you will have a little tidying to do.

The benefit to you is that it is an official Kodi 18 skin and will be updated.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338895

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2019-04-03

(2019-03-26, 08:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: If Aeon Nox5 is not going to be officially updated for Kodi 18, then this skin is very similar and is in the official Kodi skin library.

If you install and change to it, it will use some of your Aeon Nox settings, you will have a little tidying to do.

This seems like a strange thing to say...

You think that Aeon Tajo:

looks closer to Aeon Nox 5:

Than Aeon Nox SiLVO does:

Gonna have to call shenanigans on that one... Wink

Do you just not like my version? What's the dealio my main man? Was that too corny? Felt too corny. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

I'd like to reassure everyone that when/if BigNoid chooses to return I will happily continue my modded skin elsewhere. BigNoid is like my "Yoda" Cool Tongue
Seriously though... Yoda! Nod

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 06:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 08:38)Jeffers24 Wrote: If Aeon Nox5 is not going to be officially updated for Kodi 18, then this skin is very similar and is in the official Kodi skin library.

Do you just not like my version? What's the dealio my main man? Was that too corny? Felt too corny. Oh well, what ya gonna do?

I'd like to reassure everyone that when/if BigNoid chooses to return I will happily continue my modded skin elsewhere. BigNoid is like my "Yoda" Cool Tongue

I was just trying to help someone out Mike

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 07:00)Jeffers24 Wrote: I was just trying to help someone out Mike

Has my sense of humor and fun become a pale whisper of what I think of myself?

Am I being an ass**e without realizing it?

I can crawl away now please do not feel bad or do cause I am OK with that... you're call.

P.S.
Any past piracy users that may feel like I have wronged them in some way can choose to ignore me Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - YIRMASTER - 2019-05-16

(2019-03-24, 00:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 23:41)YIRMASTER Wrote: BigNoid just added it to be downloadable within Kodi as an additional skin for Leia 18.1 yesterday.
Where? I cannot see that.  
If you go to the skins section, and click on the get more you can see it in there and it will install directly from within kodi. Unfortunately I cannot give you any screen shots because I don't do it on my computer I have kodi on an ftv stick.

Go to system > setting > interface > skin 
then click on skin > get more... and you will see Aeon Nox 7.0.2 which is the current version and seems exactly like 5 but compatible with Kodi Leia

I was able to do this and all my menu's were still there when I did a restore of the ftv.

Hope that helps from a non-programmer techie who figures stuff out by fiddling with it aka a Hacker

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - YIRMASTER - 2019-05-17

(2019-04-03, 07:00)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 06:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

I was just trying to help someone out Mike 
I personally like your version however I didn't stick to it because I already spent so many hours with customizing my menus and I'd have to start all over because there was no recursive restore or adoption of the menu items between your version and BigNoid's but I think we spoke about that before and you were "thinking" about creating some sort of adaptive method of menu hierarchy so one could switch between the two. You've got that Aeon Nox 5 Redux feel which I like

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-05-17

(2019-05-16, 23:50)YIRMASTER Wrote:
(2019-03-24, 00:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 23:41)YIRMASTER Wrote: BigNoid just added it to be downloadable within Kodi as an additional skin for Leia 18.1 yesterday.
Where? I cannot see that.    
If you go to the skins section, and click on the get more you can see it in there and it will install directly from within kodi. Unfortunately I cannot give you any screen shots because I don't do it on my computer I have kodi on an ftv stick.

Go to system > setting > interface > skin 
then click on skin > get more... and you will see Aeon Nox 7.0.2 which is the current version and seems exactly like 5 but compatible with Kodi Leia

I was able to do this and all my menu's were still there when I did a restore of the ftv.

Hope that helps from a non-programmer techie who figures stuff out by fiddling with it aka a Hacker  

I'm using Kodi 18.2 and Aeon Nox 7.0.2 is not listed in my get more skins list, see screen shot

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Karellen - 2019-05-17

@YIRMASTER

@Jeffers24

It is not in the Kodi Repo. I am guessing that YIRMASTER has BigNoid's personal repo installed, so he is able to receive updates and see it in the skin list.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - mikeSiLVO - 2019-05-17

(2019-05-17, 08:32)Karellen Wrote: It is not in the Kodi Repo. I am guessing that YIRMASTER has BigNoid's personal repo installed, so he is able to receive updates and see it in the skin list.

I don't think BigNoid has a personal repo unless you mean GitHub but that wouldn't appear in the Kodi add-on manager... Huh

It might be some other "repo" that they have installed though Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Karellen - 2019-05-17

(2019-05-17, 09:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote: It might be some other "repo" that they have installed though Wink
Yep, that too Smile (I try not to jump that conclusion straight up without enough info)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-05-17

(2019-05-17, 10:02)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 09:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote: It might be some other "repo" that they have installed though Wink
Yep, that too Smile (I try not to jump that conclusion straight up without enough info) 

I got my version from a link that Mike very kindly provided, that allowed me to continue with AEON NOX 5 (+) https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337966&pid=2796647#pid2796647

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - YIRMASTER - 2019-06-08

(2019-05-17, 08:32)Karellen Wrote: @YIRMASTER

@Jeffers24

It is not in the Kodi Repo. I am guessing that YIRMASTER has BigNoid's personal repo installed, so he is able to receive updates and see it in the skin list.

I did have it manually downloaded and installed but then noticed it was showing up in the "Get more" menu. So yes that is possible, I was provided a manual download link for a Kodi 18 Leia compatible version of the menu.

If you are not seeing Aeon Knox in the get additional skins menu, Until the updated skin is posted you will need to install manually.

You can use THIS file to install from zip in Kodi's add-on manager.

The download link in Post #6 is v7.0.2 which is an exact copy of the latest Git version of OG Aeon Nox 5 from @BigNoid. The only difference is the media folder contains a Textures.xbt file instead of the individual image files. Thanks to @mikeSiLVO for this which did work for me.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - niek - 2019-07-04

If im correct aeon nox 5 , is still not supported and will not be official be supported at the install of Kodi /liberelec ?

i'mi still running on 17.6 with aeon nox 5 , perfect skin for me ..  i can add playlist etc.. 
I prever a official install, if it is not supported ,  which skins are supported who have the same functionality as aeon nox?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Jeffers24 - 2019-07-04

(2019-07-04, 19:40)niek Wrote: If im correct aeon nox 5 , is still not supported and will not be official be supported at the install of Kodi /liberelec ?

i'mi still running on 17.6 with aeon nox 5 , perfect skin for me ..  i can add playlist etc.. 
I prever a official install, if it is not supported ,  which skins are supported who have the same functionality as aeon nox?
AEON NOX Silvo https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069&pid=2865126#pid2865126

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - themediaman - 2019-07-05

Is there a quick way to configure the home menu to resemble the previous build......

Do I really need to configure it all from scratch again....?