Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vel2101 - 2014-03-10

please please a 3D Flag on the box-cases in the "Shift"-View. A red 3D-graphic on the top-right corner or bottom right or so... please please.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - mikeSiLVO - 2014-03-10

(2014-03-10, 09:13)BigNoid Wrote: Skin is updated in first post.

Thank You for the update, appreciate the ability to choose the watched status indicator Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - mikkelnl - 2014-03-10

Thanks! Do you keep a changelog somewhere? Just curious Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - tahyti - 2014-03-10

Thanks a ton for Audio's rating stars, new 'blended information' in music visualization and artist slideshow fix!

Edit : I'm not sure why but I've had troube to get Artist slideshow to work properly.
With the skin's OSD/MENU set to Fanart (which you should call Artist slideshow imo), and with Artist slideshow set to local or remote only I would get 'random artist fanarts' or just one picture of the artist (even tho I'd have several image properly tagged). I did get Artist slideshow notification sometimes, but it was not working as intended. Besides, then I could get the 'blended information to lag, not move anymore'.

Long story short :
First log, with Artist slideshow set to remote image. Im not getting anything besides what's on my local folder. No slideshow, and I got no notification exept for that great group from new zealand. Where it told me it got images but none appeared.

Second Log, OSD/MENU set to fanart, Artist slideshow set to local+remote, there I load a compilation, it does find image, I get a notification but it goes (and seams stuck) into 'random artist fanart' mode. When I do select just a single artist, it only picks the 'fanart' image on local.

Third log, i just rebooted XBMC, I didnt change any setting, OSD/MENU om Fanart, Artist slideshow on local+remote. Not going to a compilation, straight to a single artist. I'm not getting any notifications from Artist slideshow, but it's working as it should.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - matt77303 - 2014-03-10

(2014-03-10, 11:16)mikkelnl Wrote:

Thanks! Do you keep a changelog somewhere? Just curious Smile

+1

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-03-10

(2014-03-10, 09:28)Vel2101 Wrote: please please a 3D Flag on the box-cases in the "Shift"-View. A red 3D-graphic on the top-right corner or bottom right or so... please please.
I see that flag is missing. Will add that to the source flags.
(2014-03-10, 11:16)mikkelnl Wrote: Thanks! Do you keep a changelog somewhere? Just curious Smile

Not yet. One of the blessings of working with previews Tongue
(2014-03-10, 14:52)tahyti Wrote: Thanks a ton for Audio's rating stars, new 'blended information' in music visualization and artist slideshow fix!

Edit : I'm not sure why but I've had troube to get Artist slideshow to work properly.
With the skin's OSD/MENU set to Fanart (which you should call Artist slideshow imo), and with Artist slideshow set to local or remote only I would get 'random artist fanarts' or just one picture of the artist (even tho I'd have several image properly tagged). I did get Artist slideshow notification sometimes, but it was not working as intended. Besides, then I could get the 'blended information to lag, not move anymore'.

Long story short :
First log, with Artist slideshow set to remote image. Im not getting anything besides what's on my local folder. No slideshow, and I got no notification exept for that great group from new zealand. Where it told me it got images but none appeared.

Second Log, OSD/MENU set to fanart, Artist slideshow set to local+remote, there I load a compilation, it does find image, I get a notification but it goes (and seams stuck) into 'random artist fanart' mode. When I do select just a single artist, it only picks the 'fanart' image on local.

Third log, i just rebooted XBMC, I didnt change any setting, OSD/MENU om Fanart, Artist slideshow on local+remote. Not going to a compilation, straight to a single artist. I'm not getting any notifications from Artist slideshow, but it's working as it should.

I think you should contact the author of the artist slideshow script. I have absolutely no control on what images are shown, only if they are shown at all.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - nick w - 2014-03-10

What's the best way to update to preview 9?
Install the zip I'm xbmc? Or update to the skin.aeonnox folder?

Thanks n

Unzipping manually is the best way.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - nick w - 2014-03-10

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - xvader - 2014-03-10

trying to get sub menu editing working. i get the "enable custom submenu" box to show up. but when i try actually edit one, i get an pop up error that says Error script fails: Skin Shortcuts
I tried to replace the skin file xml from the one from post 693 but same error.
any idea what i may be doing wrong or is this a bug?

That xml file is not needed if you have preview 9 installed. A debug log (wiki) could tell whats going on.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - xvader - 2014-03-10

(2014-03-10, 21:40)BigNoid Wrote: That xml file is not needed if you have preview 9 installed. A debug log (wiki) could tell whats going on.

I do have 9.
I will try a clean install of everything first and see if that helps. If not i'll follow up with a debug log.
Thanks!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - removed151214 - 2014-03-10

Before you try a clean install, make sure script.module.unidecode is installed. XBMC will install it automatically when skin shortcuts is installed via "Install from zip file". If you manually extract it to your add-ons directory, you need to also manually install this.

good point, updating is best done by unzipping manually (because I havent updated the version of Nox) , but installing first time should be done by installing through zip so it automatically installs dependencies.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - antisect - 2014-03-10

is it best to use this skin with gotham beta or the latest nightlies?