Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Lockos - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-16, 00:03)BigNoid Wrote: I wanted to get rid of insane options.

Please just don't get rid of this kind of view :

and this one :

That's all I'm asking !

Thank you in advance for considering this lil' request and keep up the amazing work ! Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - shaktoo - 2014-01-22

(2014-01-22, 20:30)BigNoid Wrote: Yeah so RL got a bit in the way
Dont let that Ralph Lauren get in your way of getting Nox ready Tongue

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - polly - 2014-01-23

To BigNoid and fellow aeon nox mod users. I recently joined xbmc few months ago due to this skin. I was at my cousin's house and the thing that attracted me wasn't xbmc but this skins bluray cases. No one shows it beautifully as you do. I asked my cousin to screenshot his nox as I'm currently building my showcase..

I agree with other users that you made aeon nox the way you see fit but I humbly ask if this feature can be implicate in the upcoming nox so at least every view has the option to put bluray cases because this is what made me fall in love with xbmc....

polly

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - QueK9 - 2014-01-23

Subscribed!!!! I can't wait for this skin. I refuse to switch to gotham with my NOX! Thanks for all you do BigNoid!

(2014-01-18, 00:22)Razieal Wrote: looks shit to be honest nothing special

Cats like you would screw up a wet dream, you contribute nothing. Nothing to people around, nothing to the people you know and don't know. Places become better when you leave because you had left. There is more to life than shitting on other people's work, if you don't have anything good to say then keep it to yourself. How much have you donated to the cause besides your empty miserable words?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-01-23

Even if the view you like doesn't make it in, you/someone else can always create their own views/mods.
(2014-01-23, 10:26)polly Wrote: To BigNoid and fellow aeon nox mod users. I recently joined xbmc few months ago due to this skin. I was at my cousin's house and the thing that attracted me wasn't xbmc but this skins bluray cases. No one shows it beautifully as you do. I asked my cousin to screenshot his nox as I'm currently building my showcase..

I agree with other users that you made aeon nox the way you see fit but I humbly ask if this feature can be implicate in the upcoming nox so at least every view has the option to put bluray cases because this is what made me fall in love with xbmc....

polly

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Razieal - 2014-01-24

(2014-01-23, 16:36)QueK9 Wrote: Subscribed!!!! I can't wait for this skin. I refuse to switch to gotham with my NOX! Thanks for all you do BigNoid!

(2014-01-18, 00:22)Razieal Wrote: looks shit to be honest nothing special

Cats like you would screw up a wet dream, you contribute nothing. Nothing to people around, nothing to the people you know and don't know. Places become better when you leave because you had left. There is more to life than shitting on other people's work, if you don't have anything good to say then keep it to yourself. How much have you donated to the cause besides your empty miserable words?

shut the hell up ......donated more tha you and contributed more than you if u know shit then just sush and go read all my msgs before pass judgement

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - MS413 - 2014-01-24

Let's just stick to the topic. What has been said previously so be it. EVERYONE move on.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Razieal - 2014-01-24

exactly mate.....

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-01-24

Updated first post with download link and info.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - francovilar - 2014-01-24

(2014-01-24, 23:17)BigNoid Wrote: Updated first post with download link and info.
Thank You!!!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - LuisFlores3 - 2014-01-24

Sweet. :0)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - warlion - 2014-01-24

Sweet been waiting for a long time thanks BigNoid

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - DJ... - 2014-01-25

Thanks BigNoid. Really clean and fast.

One thing I noticed - Shift view in TV Shows for seasons doesn't show the correct artwork. It shows the poster artwork for all seasons. All other views show the correct season posters...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - sialivi - 2014-01-25

BigNoid,

-BUG-
If you hide the "System" entry from the home screen, there's no way to access the settings anymore. Any chance it could be added to the 's' menu like in 4?

-BUG-
The "Background" setting for the music visualization screen has two options with the same text, "Fanart". One of them should be "None".

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - warlion - 2014-01-25

There is many things missing but so far is pretty neat

Over the subtitle download is missing the new manual search
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158812&pid=1591278#pid1591278

Also the favorites is not able to be disable, its actually missing from skin settings

missing <include>FavoritesMainMenu</include> on 1121