Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - thebluepotato - 2014-03-31

Hi!

Have you given any thought to my questions regarding season posters and variables.xml?

Anyway, I'm testing beta 4 and the HD/SD tags are still showing for me in TriPanel view...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-03-31

(2014-03-31, 00:57)Warner306 Wrote: I just downloaded Beta 4. My remaining wishlist is as follows:

1. Choice of random fanart and custom infolines for video playlists.

2. The ability to see Extended Info over Genre for all views (Year, Runtime, IMDB score).

3. Custom startup focus position of main menu (mine defaults to TV Shows, regardless of position).

Wrong thread. You're clearly using Nox 4.x not 5.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - clipper99 - 2014-03-31

^ Damn....I was just gonna ask how he got discart about the same time I noticed something was amiss. LOL

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - noonzascript - 2014-03-31

(2014-03-31, 00:57)Warner306 Wrote: Wrong thread. You're clearly using Nox 4.x not 5.

No he's not. Did you read the first line of his post? Tongue

Quote:I just downloaded Beta 4. My remaining wishlist is as follows

Fine. His wishlist is ok, but using nox 4.0 screenshots is odd.

1) I think the random fanart for playlists is being done. Infoline are not or not right now.
3) Work's just fine. Mine defaults to tv because that's what I wanted, but I switched it to movies and exit and both worked as intended.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-03-31

(2014-03-31, 03:27)Vaikin Wrote: Fine. His wishlist is ok, but using nox 4.0 screenshots is odd.

1) I think the random fanart for playlists is being done. Infoline are not or not right now.
3) Work's just fine. Mine defaults to tv because that's what I wanted, but I switched it to movies and exit and both worked as intended.

If something has been changed, I'd have to retry. Custom playlist items seem be skipped-over in favor of default categories.

Edit...It doesn't matter what order I place the menu, the third item that is enabled is always the focus position on start-up...weird.

The Nox 4 screenshots are showing features that I'd like imported into Version 5. Compatibility with Metadata Actors and Extended Info would be other features that were not mentioned.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - StinDaWg - 2014-03-31

(2014-03-31, 01:04)thebluepotato Wrote: Anyway, I'm testing beta 4 and the HD/SD tags are still showing for me in TriPanel view...
Me too.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Ambious - 2014-03-31

Edit: widgets work if you select "Recent" rather than "Recommended".
Otherwise everything seems great :-)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - mxlance - 2014-03-31

i am amazed how smooth and fast this is on my old 2009 mac mini.

nicely done!

thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - joelbaby - 2014-03-31

Two requests:

1. Please can you move the last panel in TriPanel just a few pixels to the right. This will remove the shadow over the left part of the text and improve readability.

2. When you are scrolling a list of movies/tv shows in BannerWall, or Tripanel view ... please can there be a vertical scroll bar so we can see how far down the list we are?

Thanks.

2) There is. It's quite subtle and on the right. You can move over to it to scroll faster. Also, there is more item/page info on the top bar in the right corner.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Warner306 - 2014-03-31

(2014-03-31, 18:27)joelbaby Wrote: Two requests:

1. Please can you move the last panel in TriPanel just a few pixels to the right. This will remove the shadow over the left part of the text and improve readability.

2. When you are scrolling a list of movies/tv shows in BannerWall, or Tripanel view ... please can there be a vertical scroll bar so we can see how far down the list we are?

Thanks.

I also find the TriPanel view a strain on the eyes, but Big Noid said it would be left as is.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - braz - 2014-04-01

(2014-03-31, 22:49)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-03-31, 18:27)joelbaby Wrote: Two requests:

Thanks.

I also find the TriPanel view a strain on the eyes, but Big Noid said it would be left as is.

You can modify the TriPanel view, just open View_55_TriPanel.xml in a text editor...I use Notepad ++. If you want to remove the side shadow on the poster, you can delete those image controls. There's six of them, just search for "side_shadow.png."

The control for the rightmost panel in Beta 4 starts on line 28. You can adjust the horizontal position (posx) and width to get the look you want. Good luck!

Re: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - werwer - 2014-04-01

Great work!! I'm impressed how responsive is in my atom+ion from 2009!!

However the news feed in the bottom of the screen is not working.is it still a work I'm progress or something I don't do ok??

Thanks!!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Apostle - 2014-04-01

On Android the Gui settings seem to crash randomly when using Aeon nox 4.0.
I don't have it with any other skin just Aeon Nox. Don't know if it is the way android drops the files or if it is something to do with the skin.
If it is skin related per se has it been fixed in Gotham build?

Aeon is my go to Skin cannot use any for a period of time as they are no where near as good but it's bloody frustrating.
I have made a backup of the gui.xml but Most of my family and friends have a mx2 box also and I am getting it in the ear because they keep losing there settings.