Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - DJ... - 2014-01-25

One thing this skin did was reset all of my XBMC settings to default. I had to reconfigure XBMC again when I switched back to my old skin. It had lost all of my settings for the skin and for XBMC...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-01-25

Backup files next time...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - DJ... - 2014-01-25

Learnt that now the hard way. I should know better...

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - isamu.dragon - 2014-01-25

I'm surprised that no logos are visible for TV or Movies, yet clearart is when paused

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - warlion - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-25, 01:23)isamu.dragon Wrote: I'm surprised that no logos are visible for TV or Movies, yet clearart is when paused

this is a preview isamu wait untill is final lol

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - john.cord - 2014-01-25

Big Thx fot the Preview. Vey fast Skin! Very goo Look.

Will there be additional Viewmodes? Wall (like the Wall Viewtype in Droid), Infopanel, Lowlist, Small List Huh

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - deletedpenguin - 2014-01-25

I'm liking the changes BigNoid. Fast, and a cleaner look compared to 4.1.9. Looking forward to the final release.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Vaikin - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-25, 01:49)john.cord Wrote: Big Thx fot the Preview. Vey fast Skin! Very goo Look.

Will there be additional Viewmodes? Wall (like the Wall Viewtype in Droid), Infopanel, Lowlist, Small List Huh
Quote:Things to keep in mind:
Custom playlists will be supported for widgets/infolines as soon as the script for that is finished.
More widget choices will be added.
More background choices will be added.
More views will be added.
Global player controls are missing (= 'M' outside fullscreen video/music).
Picture and Music section are very basic for now.
Custom colors are something I haven't decided on yet. This preview doesn't have them in any case.
Bluray/DVD cases don't fit the design anymore imo.

Oops. :-)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - teeedubb - 2014-01-25

Hey very nice and sleek!!! Kinda like a minimalistic Aeon Nox 4 Smile

Big thanks for including the ability to toggle the full screen visualization music info, its a deal breaker for me. Big Grin

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Kokonutcreme - 2014-01-25

Excellent work BN. This preview release was enough for me to finally take the plunge into Gotham and I wasn't disappointed.

Really digging the textures on the video OSD, and the thin panels so much slicker and cleaner than Nox 4.

Sometimes less is more and while the collaboration with Phil on Nox 4 produced an outstanding skin with multiple features, I really like the lean feel of Nox 5.

Going to drive my wife crazy now that I have another skin to continually switch between Laugh

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - BigNoid - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-25, 00:35)sialivi Wrote: BigNoid,

-BUG-
If you hide the "System" entry from the home screen, there's no way to access the settings anymore. Any chance it could be added to the 's' menu like in 4?

-BUG-
The "Background" setting for the music visualization screen has two options with the same text, "Fanart". One of them should be "None".
Right, system shortcut is necessary indeed. The Background setting in viz is indeed incomplete. You can add this script for an extra option though.
(2014-01-25, 00:42)warlion Wrote: There is many things missing but so far is pretty neat

Over the subtitle download is missing the new manual search
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158812&pid=1591278#pid1591278

Also the favorites is not able to be disable, its actually missing from skin settings

missing <include>FavoritesMainMenu</include> on 1121
Heh forgot too add favourites there. Yeah I have no clue where to add that manual button. I miss it being in the list for providers.

(2014-01-25, 01:23)isamu.dragon Wrote: I'm surprised that no logos are visible for TV or Movies, yet clearart is when paused
Yes, haven't looked at extra art for regular views that much yet. There will be some added, although not as extensively as previous release.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Waltman - 2014-01-25

Hello BigNoid, this is really a beautifull and clean evolution of aeon nox. Ill just wait to see what you will add in the future. Just one observation, the skin is pretty fast but the widgets seem to take some time to load at the moment.

Thanks for sharing this preview.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham) - Razieal - 2014-01-25

no cleartart no viewtype optionHuh what make skin great is its viewtypes and smoothness this skin lacking viewtypes for me and way too simple if i want fast i would just use default skin hmmm but still lets see how final version will be like mean while back to 4

OMG !! PREVIEW !!!