Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Skygo V2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Skygo V2 (/showthread.php?tid=189805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-05-13

sorry im in the middle of studying at the moment - once I've got my exam out the way ill come back and look at these issues.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - HTPCS - 2014-05-22

(2014-05-03, 07:07)syborg Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 03:44)HTPCS Wrote: I really hope i am missing something with TV Guide Plugin

I have Skygo Plugin and ran Fix, I have installed TV Guide plugin

I can see the addon in TV Guide where i can preview stream, but i thought this plugin allows for an actual tv guide where i can see what is on and then select the corresponding skygo channel

Am i wrong. Am i doing something wrong. There doesn't seem to be any documentation that i can find for this solution.

Any Help appreciated .

Regards, HTPCS

Hi HTPCS,

Yes the tvguide guide addon does however you need to supply it with a xmltv file with the channels you have to do this through a separate program xmltv GUI, mc2xml or webgrab+plus.

I did previous write a big long guide to this but I edited over it with the instructions for the tvguide mod that I made.

I previously sent you over the zip file for the mod I think.

You should be able to add V2 to that with a few minor adjustments if you have that working with the old V1.

All you have to do is in the v2 addon folder there is a tvguide folder in the resources folder.
In there there's a file called textadd.py open this in a text editor change line 14
(tv_ini = something etc.....)
You change script.tvguide
To
The folder name of the tvguide mod
Script.syborg.tvguide I think

Any problems let me know.

(Thank you for your donation previously too)

Your a star mate. I didn't even have to do anything to get the TV Guide Working with SKY GO V2. All I did was run eh fix, then create the XML file, and it all just worked

Cudos

http://youtu.be/k4X0am-UeKg

Regards, HTPCS

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - scooby81 - 2014-05-28

First off - thank you thank you thank you for this plugin. Awesome. You m-m-m-m-make me happy.

I'm trying to get to where HTPCS is - nearly there.

I'm running XBMC 13 Gotham (W8.1 X64 with IE11 + Silverlight) and have:

Installed the TV Guide Plugin
Installed the Sky Go V2 plugin and connected it to the TV Plugin
Used XMLTV GUI to generate my XML file - which works Smile

So far so good.

When it comes to playing a channel - loads, plays but:

1 - Sound is muted by default (must be a setting)
2 - I can't "exit" out of the SkyGo application - tried every key going - have to use CTL ALT DEL
3 - When playing the VoD library stuff (boxsets etc) when it comes to pressing play, I get a blank white screen - which is IE but with nothing on it except a message saying it has disabled "cross-site-scripting"

Hmmm

Its very close - can anyone share their wisdom to figure out where I'm going wrong?

Thanks and regards

Scoobs

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - WolvesPhil - 2014-05-29

Hi,
A couple of questions as I cant see them answered in the first post although you do mention channel changing.

What keys are used to change channels so I can map them to my remote?
How do I get rid of the blue channel bar at the bottom of the screen after entering a channel? Is this also a key press that I can map?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - dward32 - 2014-06-01

HI.

Thanks fro all your hard work with this.

Everything is working fine for me apart from the BLUE CHANNEL BAR is staying at the bottom of the screen during playback, it would appear the mouse cursor move to the channel bar and can only be removed by connecting a mouse to the system

Is there anyway to prevent the cursor moving to the bottom and activating the channel bar?

Thanks

Re: RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - WolvesPhil - 2014-06-01

(2014-06-01, 10:26)dward32 Wrote: HI.

Thanks fro all your hard work with this.

Everything is working fine for me apart from the BLUE CHANNEL BAR is staying at the bottom of the screen during playback, it would appear the mouse cursor move to the channel bar and can only be removed by connecting a mouse to the system

Is there anyway to prevent the cursor moving to the bottom and activating the channel bar?

Thanks

That's the same problem I'm having...

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - timeslip1974 - 2014-06-04

Hi Syborg - I read that you were going to impliment intergration with TV guide Dixie - any status update on this feature ?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - rich.h - 2014-06-06

Hopefully some help can be shed with an issue I have. I am using the latest stable Gotham release, Windows 7 64, IE 11 and latest silverlight. When using the skygo add on everything works just fine and I am perfectly happy with it. However there is a problem with OnTapp tv (previously TVGuide Dixie), I can set a stream to use the skygo addon and it works in starting just fine. But as soon as I backspace out of the live channel I end up back on my desktop. This means having to manually use a mouse to bring xbmc back into focus. Further when doing so I am still on the black Dixie screen that says "your stream will start shortly". It looks like for some reason Dixie is still trying to access a stream and has not realised the addon has finished and should go back to the epg guide.

Unfortunately as the actual skygo addon is doing almost everything correctly there is no error message and no log generated. Is this a Dixie issue or a skygo issue?

Forgot to add that if I try to backspace again from the Dixie screen to go back to the epg then xbmc just crashes out and has to be closed.

[Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-06-08

Hey guys, exams are now finished at the moment so I'll have some time this week to look at the issues.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - yyyy - 2014-06-12

Hi all,

Loving this add-on. One question, is there any way to exit the video stream without having to use the keyboard to close the explorer window and go back to XBMC?

Am I missing something simple here? or haven't I ticked the right box.

Cheers,

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - yyyy - 2014-06-12

Not to worry, i have used event ghost and made a button Alt+f4 which closes everything down quite neatly and takes me back to xbmc!

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - timeslip1974 - 2014-06-13

(2014-06-12, 12:12)yyyy Wrote: Not to worry, i have used event ghost and made a button Alt+f4 which closes everything down quite neatly and takes me back to xbmc!

you could also use intellremote which can map that and a lot more besides

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Donkeyfumbler - 2014-06-23

Not a problem with the add-on as such, but more with Sky Go itself and Silverlight (as it happens when I run manually through the browser). Every time I run a program, I first get a message that there is a problem with application storage in Silverlight and to tick the box in settings (its already ticked). If I click through, I then get a message saying there was a problem obtaining the licence but the clicking 'Retry' starts the program OK.

So it works, but obviously having to get the mouse and keyboard out to click on the messages rather defeats the point of having the Sky Go add-on with it's remote control.

Any ideas Syborg as you seem to have the same set up as me - WIndows 8.1 64bit with IE11 and all the latest updates. I have tried resetting IE, uninstalling and re-installing Silverlight but so far it has had no effect. The sad thing is that Sky Go works fine through Chrome - is there any way I can tweak the add-on to use that instead?

Cheers.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - lucky1313 - 2014-07-05

Amazing app thanks Smile

I'm having the same issue I think as a few others users in that I can't exit the stream and go back to TV Guide EPG, I've tried alt+f4 but that goes back to the desktop with xbmc minimised, its then impossible to get back into xbmc as it seems to leave it in a hung state and I have to end task

I've tried a complete xbmc removal including userdata and reinstall of several different versions of XBMC all fresh installs but all behave the same

I'm running XBMC 13 Gotham (W7 X64 with IE11 + Silverlight) and have:

Used XMLTV GUI to generate my XML file

Everything works great within the skygo app its when I use the TV guide EPG to load the stream that it bombs out when exiting.. Is this a TV Guide issue or a TV guide Sky Go integration issue ?

Thanks a very happy user Smile

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - lucky1313 - 2014-07-05

(2014-07-05, 11:52)lucky1313 Wrote: Amazing app thanks Smile

I'm having the same issue I think as a few others users in that I can't exit the stream and go back to TV Guide EPG, I've tried alt+f4 but that goes back to the desktop with xbmc minimised, its then impossible to get back into xbmc as it seems to leave it in a hung state and I have to end task

I've tried a complete xbmc removal including userdata and reinstall of several different versions of XBMC all fresh installs but all behave the same

I'm running XBMC 13 Gotham (W7 X64 with IE11 + Silverlight) and have:

Used XMLTV GUI to generate my XML file

Everything works great within the skygo app its when I use the TV guide EPG to load the stream that it bombs out when exiting.. Is this a TV Guide issue or a TV guide Sky Go integration issue ?

Thanks a very happy user Smile

Just to add this seems to be an issue with only v2 I've also installed sky go 1.4 and it works flawlessly Smile

I've also installed the new TV guide Dixie and this works even better no need for xmltv files and when picking the streams it gives me the choice of skygo v2 or the older version so for now I'm using the older sky go 1.4 launcher which returns me to TV guide Dixie Smile