Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Skygo V2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Skygo V2 (/showthread.php?tid=189805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-10-27

(2014-10-27, 14:27)bilbonvidia Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 15:07)syborg Wrote: There is a issue between tvguide and skygo v2. This due to the way the addon is made. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do this in the near future. New job and moving cities in the near future has meant development is done probably until the turn of the new year unless it completely breaks!

Does this mean the original version (V1) should be used for now if tvguide functionality is desired?

on V2 hitting the back button closes the player and takes me to the ie page and I have to get the keyboard out to get back to xbmc, is there a common fix for this?

Many thanks for you work on this plugin.

There is a setting which you need to activate for use with tvguide although it is temperamental. Try that and see if sorts your problem. V1 I think will be quite outdated as it relied on a manual updating of certain files.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - bilbonvidia - 2014-10-28

I am not using tvguide at the moment, trying to get bacic functionality working 1st.

I was able to get escape back to xbmc working by remapping the back button on my mce remote from "browser back" to "backspace" as I had noticed backspace on the keyboards was working.

The issue now seems to be sometimes the osd doesnt go, and after watching 2 or 3 channels I just get a black screen.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - bilbonvidia - 2014-10-28

I was able to watch 10 different channels in a row for some reason later on, seems random but good! Oh and on the subject of random sometimes when selecting a channel the addon will escape back to the main addon menu eg live tv. catchup etc before the channel loads and that's where I end up when I stop playback,, and sometimes it doesn't and when I stop watching I am taken back to the channel list where I left off. Why would that be?

Can someone clarify what the sleep and mouse settings are actually for please, I mean I know to move the mouse and to add a delay at some point but, where and why?

Cheers.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - joethrelk - 2014-10-31

I need help

Im struggling to get my remote to close the skygo addon and take me back to the menus.

I use a pulse eight CEC adaptor. I can map a key to be backspace but this doesnt seem to work does the key have to be seen by windows aswell as xbmc as the CEC software is running on xbmc not windows.

Thanks in advance
Joe

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - bilbonvidia - 2014-11-10

Does playback randomly stop after a few mins for anyone else? Pressing the back button sometime resulting in playback restarting, sometimes it is a different channel that restarts?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Buff - 2014-11-27

Hi Syborg,

I read on another thread that you were thinking of seeing if this plugin could be adapted to work with Now TV - which from what I can see is owned by Sky, so is perhaps similar to SkyGo. Just wondered if you had looked into this at all?

Many thanks

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Jakeround98 - 2014-12-04

Hi Syborg,

I'm using OS X Yosemite 10.10, any plans to support this as i've been reading the thread you don't have access to a mac.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - xbas - 2014-12-07

Has anyone actually got SkyGo to work using Win7 professional 64 bit and IE11??

I've tried the latest silverlight version, currently 5.1.30514.0. This just gives me an error in SkyGo of:

"Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching. [t:6003 / c:4110]."

The SkyGo forums are full of complaints about this but I cant find any fixes that work (I've tried a LOT of the suggestions I can find)

Previously I did have IE9 with silverlight version 5.0.61118.0 working under Win 7 pro 64 bit but can't use this version of silverlight now as SkyGo insists on telling me I have to upgrade silverlight before it can continue ...

It must be an IE11 problem as I can get SkyGo working via Chrome.

Any suggestions please?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - mediadump - 2014-12-10

(2014-12-07, 17:51)xbas Wrote: Has anyone actually got SkyGo to work using Win7 professional 64 bit and IE11??

I've tried the latest silverlight version, currently 5.1.30514.0. This just gives me an error in SkyGo of:

"Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching. [t:6003 / c:4110]."

The SkyGo forums are full of complaints about this but I cant find any fixes that work (I've tried a LOT of the suggestions I can find)

Previously I did have IE9 with silverlight version 5.0.61118.0 working under Win 7 pro 64 bit but can't use this version of silverlight now as SkyGo insists on telling me I have to upgrade silverlight before it can continue ...

It must be an IE11 problem as I can get SkyGo working via Chrome.

Any suggestions please?
I had the same problem with win 7 pro 64bit

Do you have any remote desktop software such as teamviewer by any chance?

If so uninstall silverlight software and remote desktop software restart computer install silverlight check if it works and reinstall remote desktop software. You have to do it in that order for it to work.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - xbas - 2014-12-12

The only thing I have installed that might be remote desktop software related is the windows home server connector software. Tried uninstalling that, reinstalling silverlight but still doesn't work in IE 11.

Anyone got any other ideas to try?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - gh2k - 2015-01-10

(2014-08-29, 07:44)syborg Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 01:18)Etnies Wrote: No one any ideas on how to bind a key on andriod remote? have tried using the keymap editor but it doesnt work, really annoying to be near a perfect like this, at the moment im using chrome remote desktop to kill it when im finished watching, awkward tho

The android app won't work - you need to use an app that sends key presses to the computer as a whole. The android app communicates directly with xbmc so the addon doesn't see this.

I use hippo remote on ios I'm sure they'll be something similar for android. You usual have to download a server program on to your computer to facilitate communication.

Is there no way to yank the browser window down when the back/stop/menu buttons are pressed via the API? I love this plugin and I'm close to being able to replace most of the kit in the living room with xbmc, but not being able to do this with the official remote app is an obstacle to making it wife-friendly enough. Wink

Edit: I'm not at all familiar with the API and have just spent 10 miutes looking at the tutorial and your code... but could this work?

xbmc is live and receiving events in the background. (You can hear it navigating as you press back/home etc) -- Could you create and navigate to a new page when launching the browser, and hold the browser's process id somewhere? Then you could kill that process when the user requests navigation away from that page?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - i_am_roo - 2015-01-13

(2015-01-10, 13:49)gh2k Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 07:44)syborg Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 01:18)Etnies Wrote: No one any ideas on how to bind a key on andriod remote? have tried using the keymap editor but it doesnt work, really annoying to be near a perfect like this, at the moment im using chrome remote desktop to kill it when im finished watching, awkward tho

The android app won't work - you need to use an app that sends key presses to the computer as a whole. The android app communicates directly with xbmc so the addon doesn't see this.

I use hippo remote on ios I'm sure they'll be something similar for android. You usual have to download a server program on to your computer to facilitate communication.

Is there no way to yank the browser window down when the back/stop/menu buttons are pressed via the API? I love this plugin and I'm close to being able to replace most of the kit in the living room with xbmc, but not being able to do this with the official remote app is an obstacle to making it wife-friendly enough. Wink

Edit: I'm not at all familiar with the API and have just spent 10 miutes looking at the tutorial and your code... but could this work?

xbmc is live and receiving events in the background. (You can hear it navigating as you press back/home etc) -- Could you create and navigate to a new page when launching the browser, and hold the browser's process id somewhere? Then you could kill that process when the user requests navigation away from that page?

Hi All, I am also looking for a way of exiting the launcher by using the remote. Currently I am only able to do this using the xbmcRemote and Advanced Launcher

I'm using Kodi Helix. I created a kill batch file for iexplore.exe and set my advanced launcher to open it. I then added a shortcut on the iphone app remote which will launch the launcher behind sky go. Hit OK and it executes that bat file. I then have to navigate back to Home and then back into the TV guide to launch the next channel..

It's ok for now but would love just a standard kill plugin or something

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - lucky1313 - 2015-01-14

Just fired up skygo v2 and Skygo v1.4 and I'm unable to autologin..works fine if I do this all manually but the SkyGo app addon isn't doing it automatically it just requests I login ...have sky changed something on their main skygo website to stop the skygo app from working as I said its doing it on both 1.4 and v2

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - buster1888 - 2015-02-12

I've read about 3 pages along with searched the threads but can't find a fix I've done the following :

Install the repo from a zip file into kodi followed by the usual steps get addon Enable addon Config addon when I check wat version it says 1.4 , I enter my sky go account info into config hit okay when I'm done then I try to launch it and I get "error setting py"

Can you help me??

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Nezza - 2015-02-13

Same here. I'm using Kodi on mac and i keep getting the same message. I've tried to install Advanced Launcher in case that was needed and is keep getting install failed.