Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Skygo V2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Skygo V2 (/showthread.php?tid=189805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - wgards8 - 2015-03-02

Hi Syborg,

Experiencing a bit of an issue with the add on lately and would appreciate some guidance on how to resolve the problem.

Everything works as it should but after say 5 minutes the Sky splash screen appears over the stream, if splash screen is disabled in settings then IE's log in screen appears.

I am unsure if this is a problem with your add on or XBMCLauncher bringing the focus to the incorrect window or a combination of both.

Log is located here - http://pastebin.com/ZnbPyuEn

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work.

wgards

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - SABERZAID - 2015-04-10

im not staying in uk , so will this addon work for me in kodi if i get an skygo account from my friend in the uk ?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Nezza - 2015-05-04

Any news on when/if the launcher will be usable on Macs.

Multiple screen error - yyyy - 2015-05-10

Hi Syborg,

I have an error with I wondered if you have seen before. Every time I have skygo open, at a random interval it opens a new steam of the same channel. This results in two or more open streams at the same time.

Thoughts?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - yyyy - 2015-05-24

Hi All,

Skygo V2 has died on me, it now no longer shows any channels - Has this happened to anyone else?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - jonsco2 - 2015-06-02

Yep all I get are links to sky service status etc and script failed Sad any suggestions anyone?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - wgards8 - 2015-06-02

RIP Skygo on xbmc

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - lucky1313 - 2015-06-03

Hi Syborg

Any idea what's happened to Skygo on XBMC, I'm able to login to Skygo on Win 7 with IE but the Skygo V2 and SkyGo V1.4 have both stopped working.

Has sky changed something ?

Thanks

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2015-06-14

Hey guys,

I have been away from this for a long time due to work commitments. However, sky decided to change some things this has broken the current version. I have figured out the changes for the LiveTV section.
It seems that Skygo have moved mostly to java environment so scrapping the channel list and on demand is the problem. The core playing function still works.

Here is the manual quick fix to get live tv working again for the time being I will try and push an actual update to the repo but in the meantime here is how to fix it yourself.

Navigate to %AppData%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other

Open channel_scrapping.py in a text editor change the value of url to "http://go.sky.com/vod/page/playLiveTv.do"

That should be it.I'll try to figure out how to get the on-demand and catchup working again but it'll be a challenge.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - jonsco2 - 2015-06-14

(2015-06-14, 18:20)syborg Wrote: Hey guys,

I have been away from this for a long time due to work commitments. However, sky decided to change some things this has broken the current version. I have figured out the changes for the LiveTV section.
It seems that Skygo have moved mostly to java environment so scrapping the channel list and on demand is the problem. The core playing function still works.

Here is the manual quick fix to get live tv working again for the time being I will try and push an actual update to the repo but in the meantime here is how to fix it yourself.

Navigate to %AppData%\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other

Open channel_scrapping.py in a text editor change the value of url to "http://go.sky.com/vod/page/playLiveTv.do"

That should be it.I'll try to figure out how to get the on-demand and catchup working again but it'll be a challenge.

Your a star, works perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - buster1888 - 2015-06-14

Will it now work in kodi ?!

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - yyyy - 2015-06-19

Syborg,

Thanks for the quick fix! works a treat.

Any joy with the multiple screen issue?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - paulsavo1 - 2015-07-02

folks can some1 please please help me

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - DaveMon - 2015-07-26

When I change the link to the new one whenever I click in the links in the v2 launcher it takes me to a page not found page but if I click on go back it then takes me to the sky go page, ifi turn the splash screen off it first loads the sky go page then brings up the page not found page again,using Windows 10 preview btw

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - dazzle_rsa - 2015-08-10

Hi Guys

Been through the whole thread, seems like there is a small change which i have done, but still getting error when trying to launch, here is my log:

Code:
19:40:42 T:5340  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:49 T:5340   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list assignment index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Darryl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 145, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Darryl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 111, in main
                                                list_items.listLive(logostart, pluginhandle)
                                              File "C:\Users\Darryl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 32, in listLive
                                                x = channel_scraper(filename)
                                              File "C:\Users\Darryl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\channel_scrapping.py", line 60, in channel_scraper
                                                scrap_channels(get_all_data())
                                              File "C:\Users\Darryl\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\channel_scrapping.py", line 57, in scrap_channels
                                                del channel_database[-1]
                                            IndexError: list assignment index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:40:49 T:6752   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo/?mode=listLive&thumb&url
19:40:49 T:6752   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo/?mode=listLive&thumb&url) failed
19:40:49 T:228  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:40:50 T:228  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:40:50 T:4672  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false