Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Skygo V2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Skygo V2 (/showthread.php?tid=189805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - jcvamp - 2015-09-05

I've downloaded the Sky Go launcher from the Syborg repository, entered the correct username and password, but it keeps bringing up an add-on error when I open it, and a Skygo Launcher error when I try to run a channel. Any ideas?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - ochapple - 2015-09-05

I am having the same problem even when i use v 2.0.8 by manually installing it from .zip
any ideas
I'm definitely using the right usrname and pass.
can't see any possible issue. All the channels are showing but get the same error. Issue with Add-on.
There is no way to find and view the log file either to see what's happening.

[Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2015-09-05

Sorry guys the addon is dead sky changed the code.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - jcvamp - 2015-09-05

(2015-09-05, 00:46)syborg Wrote: Sorry guys the addon is dead sky changed the code.

Thanks for letting me know. I can give the wall some peace and stop banging my head against it.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - ochapple - 2015-09-05

Thanks for letting us all know Syborg!
Btw the 2.0.8 zip file is not accepted as a valid package by my Amazon Fire Stick!

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - ochapple - 2015-09-06

Hi Syborg,

Thanks for your fix tip for the Fire TV, however I'm using the Fire TV Stick, so there is no /AppData folder to find the channel_scrapping.py file to modify using your fix for Live TV.

Any ideas or do we need to wait for your next update push to your Repo?

Thanks Syborg

[Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2015-09-06

(2015-09-06, 12:24)ochapple Wrote: Hi Syborg,

Thanks for your fix tip for the Fire TV, however I'm using the Fire TV Stick, so there is no /AppData folder to find the channel_scrapping.py file to modify using your fix for Live TV.

Any ideas or do we need to wait for your next update push to your Repo?

Thanks Syborg

Sorry but the addon never worked for anything except windows.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Jonathanmay79 - 2015-09-06

Hi Mate

Should this addon still work? I get script errors trying to run any channels listed.

Cheers

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - binder420 - 2015-09-06

(2015-09-06, 22:35)Jonathanmay79 Wrote: Hi Mate

Should this addon still work? I get script errors trying to run any channels listed.

Cheers

Read post #213 and you will have your answer.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - paulsavo1 - 2015-10-02

This is still working for me

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - Hustler1337 - 2015-10-27

Hi,

Can anyone confirm whether or not this addon is still functional? If it is still functional, does this addon run on an Android device running Kodi or is this Windows only?

Thanks

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - KPnuts - 2016-01-26

Im posting this in the links about Sky go and if it is working. Sky go does work, its been working fine for me for a while now. What i have found though is that the Sky Go v2 addon ONLY works with FTV guide. and recognises it when selecting a channel. I don't know why FTV guide is the only one that supports it. But its working fine for me.

I works for the live channels only through ftv guide. Going onto video addons then straight into skygo does nothing.. it wont let you watch on demand or boxsets.

Hope this helps

Im running Kodi isengard, on windows 10 x64

As for android i can't say of it works on there. But doesn't the play store have a skygo app.. why not download the app and use it without kodi?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - DarrenHill - 2016-01-26

And just to save any confusion - whilst the FTV guide as a stand-alone add-on is acceptable, the full FTV package is a banned add-on (wiki) due to it's pirated source content.

So be careful what you may install and where you may get it from...

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - KPnuts - 2016-01-26

I wasn't too sure if it would be breaking the rules. I was only referring to the Guide section as the question about SkyGo seems to always pop up or cause confusion.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - DarrenHill - 2016-01-26

No rules were broken, don't worry.

It was merely a clarification to prevent anyone trying to add the guide from making one though when they did so.