Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Skygo V2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Skygo V2 (/showthread.php?tid=189805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-04-07

(2014-04-06, 11:08)dmn1981 Wrote: Syborg,

You're a genius! Been wanting to try and get SkyGo on XBMC since the last version, which was massively flaky! This works brilliant!

I know the answer to this question is probably no, because it needs Silverlight, which is Microsoft only, hence it's only supported on Windows at the moment, but is there any way to get this to work on Android? I'm using an Ouya box for my XBMC set up...? Where there's a will there's a way right?! :-)

This would be the perfect addition to XBMC on Android.....

Cheers
Dmn198

yeah your right its not going to work on anything but windows at the moment. Have you tried sideloading the official android app?

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - sn196 - 2014-04-07

Sorry can anyone help with this? I have seen a previous post with a similar error log and the we're told it would be sorted with a updated version, the latest version gives me the error still.

(2014-04-05, 09:42)sn196 Wrote: Hi,

I installed the addon but I get script error straight away. Im running this from Cyprus, I have an active Sky Go account in the UK and am running via a VPN. Works fine through IE but not through XBMC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Error Log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "skygov2.py", line 212, in <module>
File "skygov2.py", line 207, in main
File "skygov2.py", line 116, in channel_selector
File "skygov2.py", line 126, in channel_launcher
pywintypes.error: (0, 'SetForegroundWindow', 'No error message is available')
File "skygov2.py", line 132, in channel_launcher
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyc", line 522, in __getattr__
AttributeError: <unknown>.signinform
File "skygov2.py", line 109, in channel_selector
IndexError: list index out of range

Forgot to mention that im using version 2.0.7

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-04-08

(2014-04-07, 17:09)sn196 Wrote: Sorry can anyone help with this? I have seen a previous post with a similar error log and the we're told it would be sorted with a updated version, the latest version gives me the error still.

(2014-04-05, 09:42)sn196 Wrote: Hi,

I installed the addon but I get script error straight away. Im running this from Cyprus, I have an active Sky Go account in the UK and am running via a VPN. Works fine through IE but not through XBMC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Error Log:

File "skygov2.py", line 126, in channel_launcher
pywintypes.error: (0, 'SetForegroundWindow', 'No error message is available')
File "skygov2.py", line 132, in channel_launcher
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyc", line 522, in __getattr__
AttributeError: <unknown>.signinform
File "skygov2.py", line 109, in channel_selector
IndexError: list index out of range

Forgot to mention that im using version 2.0.7

what happens when you turn off the splash screen. Does it bring you a screen asking for a capchta?

Also I dont think you are using Version 2 - there is no file called skygov2.py in version 2 - i think you are using version 1.4.0
V2 is found in the video addons section - V1 would be found in the programs addons

Version 2.0.8 (08.04.2014)
- What's On for LiveTV giving the current and next 2 shows
- Automatic alternative login (you must NOT have your username and password saved by IE for it too work)

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - StooM1983 - 2014-04-08

(2014-04-05, 11:16)MistaWu Wrote: Hmmm.. Uninstalled 2.0.6 and installed 2.0.7 from .zip, now the addon stops when launching it in xbmc:

11:13:16 T:2412 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:13:16 T:556 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
import resources.lib.other.list_items as list_items
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo/
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo/) failed
11:13:16 T:1128 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

Just wanted to add that I'm having the same problem as above - my log is identical.

2.06 worked perfectly and have only had the problem since updating to 2.07 & now 2.08. I get the script failed error as soon as I try to launch it - I get presented with the channel page, but everything is empty. I've tried with the splash screen disabled, but get the same result

I really love the Add on though - thanks for all your hard work.

(2014-04-08, 14:16)StooM1983 Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 11:16)MistaWu Wrote: Hmmm.. Uninstalled 2.0.6 and installed 2.0.7 from .zip, now the addon stops when launching it in xbmc:

11:13:16 T:2412 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:13:16 T:556 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo/
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo/) failed
11:13:16 T:1128 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

Just wanted to add that I'm having the same problem as above - my log is identical.

2.06 worked perfectly and have only had the problem since updating to 2.07 & now 2.08. I get the script failed error as soon as I try to launch it - I get presented with the channel page, but everything is empty. I've tried with the splash screen disabled, but get the same result

I really love the Add on though - thanks for all your hard work.

Can I see your actual log as this may highlight whats up as I cant seem to recreate the issue.

You could also try this

In the file scrap_grid.py

~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\scrap_grid.py

change line 37 & 38 from this

Code:
for t in x.findAll('span', "clickAttractor" , {'title'}):
    title = str(t.next_sibling.encode('ascii', 'ignore'))

to this

Code:
for Title in x.findAll('span', "clickAttractor" , {'title'}):
    title = str(Title.next_sibling.encode('ascii', 'ignore'))

The capital letter is important.
I think this should fix it. Let me know

thanks for getting back to me so quickly Smile - I've made the change you mentioned above, but it behaves the same - below is the latest log entry:

14:34:33 T:5336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
- Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Stu\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 61, '\t\tfor Title in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "C:\Users\Stu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
- File "C:\Users\Stu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
- SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Stu\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 61, '\t\tfor Title in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
14:34:33 T:5516 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo
14:34:33 T:5516 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo) failed

Let me know what you think and if you need me to do anything else Smile

(2014-04-08, 15:37)StooM1983 Wrote: thanks for getting back to me so quickly Smile - I've made the change you mentioned above, but it behaves the same - below is the latest log entry:

14:34:33 T:5336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
- Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Stu\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 61, '\t\tfor Title in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "C:\Users\Stu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
- File "C:\Users\Stu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
- SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\Stu\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 61, '\t\tfor Title in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
14:34:33 T:5516 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo
14:34:33 T:5516 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo) failed

Let me know what you think and if you need me to do anything else Smile

What version of windows & XBMC are you using?

Windows 7 x64 & XBMC 12.3 Smile

As I said 2.06 worked perfectly so I wonder whether I've got some older files kicking about still

Hmm.. yeah there was some big changes in the method for extracting the information before 2.0.7 so just swapping the file isnt going to work.

try change the curly brackets around title to square brackets

Code:
for Title in x.findAll('span', "clickAttractor" , {'title'}):

to

Code:
for Title in x.findAll('span', "clickAttractor" , ['title']):

Brill, that did the trick - straight into the live tv/on demand menu then with a bit of buffering into the channels and worked as normal Smile

Thanks for your help Smile

(2014-04-08, 16:03)StooM1983 Wrote: Brill, that did the trick - straight into the live tv/on demand menu then with a bit of buffering into the channels and worked as normal Smile

Thanks for your help Smile

Excellent - I'll release an update so anyone else having the issue - will get a fix.

Version 2.0.9 (08.04.2014)
- Fix for SyntaxError

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - huzz456 - 2014-04-08

Hi Syborg

Im now getting an error using the tv guide:
Code:
19:09:36 T:1460  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _getCustomStreamUrl
19:09:36 T:4644  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:09:36 T:1460  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _getCurrentProgram
19:09:36 T:4644  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:09:36 T:4644   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: channel_scraper() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 137, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 97, in main
                                                playTVGuideLive(ID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 63, in playTVGuideLive
                                                for i in channel_scraper():
                                            TypeError: channel_scraper() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
19:09:36 T:2888   ERROR: XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://plugin.video.skygo/?mode=playTVGuide&ID=108

It works fine in your addon though

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - quarkrad - 2014-04-09

Sorry to ask this question but I have just this discovered this program/forum/thread. I hate to ask dumb questions in mature threads - having got to page 32 of the 72 page of the (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC thread. I'm running win7 and managed to get xbmc installed but a little (big) confused over the precise install requirements for Skygo. For example the main FAQ for xbmc says you just click on the installer but for SkyGO I believe you have to install in c:/ not c:/program files/etc. I have questions such as does this mean all the files are in c:/ or c:/xbmc? I have also started to read the Skygo V2 thread because that is where I am really but I need to understand what to do from the basics. Is there a summery page of what to do re a fresh install of xbmc/skygoV2 for somebody like me who is new? Also, and real apologies for this, I'm findng it not clear yet exactly how you use xbmc/i.e. to watch/record a program. Currently I watch skygo via the browser but the holy grail for me would be to able to record a program and I think your work allows me to do this. It is always hard when you come into a thread/piece of work months into it to trawl back and catch up - will I just have to instal previous versions and go through the history almost page by page and get myself up to date? Many thanks.

RE: [Release] Skygo V2 - syborg - 2014-04-09

(2014-04-09, 09:34)quarkrad Wrote: Sorry to ask this question but I have just this discovered this program/forum/thread. I hate to ask dumb questions in mature threads - having got to page 32 of the 72 page of the (UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC thread. I'm running win7 and managed to get xbmc installed but a little (big) confused over the precise install requirements for Skygo. For example the main FAQ for xbmc says you just click on the installer but for SkyGO I believe you have to install in c:/ not c:/program files/etc. I have questions such as does this mean all the files are in c:/ or c:/xbmc? I have also started to read the Skygo V2 thread because that is where I am really but I need to understand what to do from the basics. Is there a summery page of what to do re a fresh install of xbmc/skygoV2 for somebody like me who is new? Also, and real apologies for this, I'm findng it not clear yet exactly how you use xbmc/i.e. to watch/record a program. Currently I watch skygo via the browser but the holy grail for me would be to able to record a program and I think your work allows me to do this. It is always hard when you come into a thread/piece of work months into it to trawl back and catch up - will I just have to instal previous versions and go through the history almost page by page and get myself up to date? Many thanks.

All you need to do is install my repo from the first post of this thread then install V2 from video addons section enter your details in the settings and you're good to go. You can ignore all installation instructions from the original thread!

In V2 - everything is now installed within the xbmc directories as it should be, nothing is installed to the C:\ root directory

You be able to watch livetv or on demand programs however there is no facility to record.

Any issues let me know.

(2014-04-08, 20:16)huzz456 Wrote: Hi Syborg

Im now getting an error using the tv guide:
Code:
19:09:36 T:1460  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _getCustomStreamUrl
19:09:36 T:4644  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
19:09:36 T:1460  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _getCurrentProgram
19:09:36 T:4644  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:09:36 T:4644   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: channel_scraper() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 137, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 97, in main
                                                playTVGuideLive(ID)
                                              File "C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 63, in playTVGuideLive
                                                for i in channel_scraper():
                                            TypeError: channel_scraper() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
19:09:36 T:2888   ERROR: XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://plugin.video.skygo/?mode=playTVGuide&ID=108

It works fine in your addon though

My bad - forgot to update the Tvguide play section when I added the caching - I've fixed this now pushing an update as we speak.

Version 2.0.10 (09.04.2014)
- Fix for TVGuide