Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - tvguru - 2016-04-23

Thank you Spoyser... seems easy enough to do.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ErAzOr2k - 2016-04-23

Hi,
I've created a Super Favourites Folder called "Mediatheken".
In this folder there are kodi video addons and android apps combined.

Additional to that is that I added this folder as widget on my main menu.

The problem is, when opening an addon or an app, it firstly opens an empty list, then it's actually opens the addon/app.

As my english is not very good, I've made a short video which is showing my problem:

Video

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-04-23

(2016-04-23, 20:29)ErAzOr2k Wrote: Hi,

The problem is, when opening an addon or an app, it firstly opens an empty list, then it's actually opens the addon/app.

As my english is not very good, I've made a short video which is showing my problem:

Video

Firstly check you are running the latest version from my repo, 1.0.50 I think

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-04-23

Any chance you've cracked the code on that addon that won't allow playback from SF?

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ErAzOr2k - 2016-04-23

(2016-04-23, 20:32)spoyser Wrote:

Video

Thanks for your feedback. I' on 1.0.51

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-23, 20:35)ed_davidson Wrote: Any chance you've cracked the code on that addon that won't allow playback from SF?

Sent from my iPhone

Yes but in the meantime try this:

From the context menu select Edit Super Favourite, then choose Manually Edit Favourite.

Leave everything the same except change the windowID to 10005 - its a hack but it will work.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Morphy99 - 2016-04-24

I've been playing around with the run script option in SF and am having trouble getting it working. I'm trying to run this bash script:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
rm -rf /var/media/Storage/Incoming/*

The manual entry I've added is:
Code:
<favourite name="Clean torrents" thumb="">RunScript(&quot;bash /storage/.cache/clean.sh&quot;)</favourite>

It's basically to clean a download dir. I've tried the entry without bash and still doesn't seem to run. Can SF run a bash script? Or do I need something like advanced launcher?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-24, 11:49)Morphy99 Wrote: I've been playing around with the run script option in SF and am having trouble getting it working. I'm trying to run this bash script:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

Code:
<favourite name="Clean torrents" thumb="">RunScript(&quot;bash /storage/.cache/clean.sh&quot;)</favourite>

It's basically to clean a download dir. I've tried the entry without bash and still doesn't seem to run. Can SF run a bash script? Or do I need something like advanced launcher?

It basically calls

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin(RunScript(blah))

So I doubt what you have will work.

What you could do is write a python script to clean the download folder and call that from SF

(2016-04-24, 13:49)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 11:49)Morphy99 Wrote: I've been playing around with the run script option in SF and am having trouble getting it working. I'm trying to run this bash script:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

Code:

It basically calls

Code:

What you could do is write a python script to clean the download folder and call that from SF

Ok thanks thought so. I'm a complete noob when it comes to python so I may give advanced launcher a go unless anyone could kindly knock one up for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - DjDiabolik - 2016-04-24

Video

1.0.50 and 51 ?? On official kodi repo it's 1.0.43.... i need to install a "unofficial" repo for obtain this newest version ?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-24, 16:10)DjDiabolik Wrote:

Video

1.0.50 and 51 ?? On official kodi repo it's 1.0.43.... i need to install a "unofficial" repo for obtain this newest version ?

Correct.

Number of reasons, Kodi don't like too many updates in quick succession, about 1 month. I tend to push updates a lot quicker, so my repo has the latest version.

1.0.50 was submitted to the org about a month ago but I think they are swamped at the moment.

You said you had 1.0.51 anyway so I assume you have my repo installed.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-24, 14:05)Morphy99 Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 13:49)spoyser Wrote:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

Code:

It basically calls

Code:

Ok thanks thought so. I'm a complete noob when it comes to python so I may give advanced launcher a go unless anyone could kindly knock one up for me.

stackoverflow is your friend:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/185941

(2016-04-24, 16:41)spoyser Wrote: stackoverflow is your friend:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/185941

Thanks man I did look at this page when I googled briefly but I wasn't sure it was applicable to my goal. It was a bit scary dabbling with scripts that remove data too Smile Working great now

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ErAzOr2k - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-23, 20:44)ErAzOr2k Wrote:

Video

Thanks for your feedback. I' on 1.0.51

Do you need debug logs?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - DjDiabolik - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-24, 16:32)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 16:10)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 20:32)spoyser Wrote: Firstly check you are running the latest version from my repo, 1.0.50 I think

Correct.

Number of reasons, Kodi don't like too many updates in quick succession, about 1 month. I tend to push updates a lot quicker, so my repo has the latest version.

1.0.50 was submitted to the org about a month ago but I think they are swamped at the moment.

You said you had 1.0.51 anyway so I assume you have my repo installed.
*EDIT*

Great info.... i have .43.. the currently version on official kodi repository...........

I thinks i have found you repo and i goes to install in about 50min later Smile