Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - AquaNaga - 2016-08-09

How would I get rid of a locked folder? I was testing the feature on my phone, but when making the password I must have hit the wrong thing. So now I cannot get rid of the test folder.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-08-10

(2016-08-09, 23:54)AquaNaga Wrote: How would I get rid of a locked folder? I was testing the feature on my phone, but when making the password I must have hit the wrong thing. So now I cannot get rid of the test folder.

Browse to the folder via file manager and delete all the files in it, it should then delete normally

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jspyke52 - 2016-08-11

I have created a new SF folder. In there I put all my apps, etc. that I wanted too. Is there a way to get rid of the "Create new Folder Icon" and the space after it?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-08-11

(2016-08-11, 05:15)jspyke52 Wrote: I have created a new SF folder. In there I put all my apps, etc. that I wanted too. Is there a way to get rid of the "Create new Folder Icon" and the space after it?

If it were possible where do you think the display setting (that's a clue Smile ) might be?

Sent from my iPhone

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-08-11

(2016-08-11, 12:52)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 05:15)jspyke52 Wrote: I have created a new SF folder. In there I put all my apps, etc. that I wanted too. Is there a way to get rid of the "Create new Folder Icon" and the space after it?

If it were possible where do you think the display setting (that's a clue Smile ) might be?

Sent from my iPhone

Oh I know I know, pick me, pick me. Is it in the settingsHuh[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my iPhone

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-08-11

(2016-08-11, 15:12)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 12:52)spoyser Wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Oh I know I know, pick me, pick me. Is it in the settingsHuh[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my iPhone

Don't spoil the surprise!

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-08-15

Hi Sean,

Im having an issue with all my SF entries. They are all there but only a few seem to work. When i click on a link from the homescreen icon the SF diaglogue opens then nothing.

Not sure what you need for a debug.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - alexg - 2016-08-15

(2016-08-15, 18:37)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi Sean,

Im having an issue with all my SF entries. They are all there but only a few seem to work. When i click on a link from the homescreen icon the SF diaglogue opens then nothing.

Not sure what you need for a debug.

I just started using Kodi and Super Favourites yesterday, and I'm seeing the same behavior. Whether links I make actually work or not seems really flakey. When they don't, if I add a new link, most of them suddenly start working again... but only temporarily. I just updated to 1.0.43 and the behavior remains. Let me know if I can do anything to help debug!

Thanks,
- Alex

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-08-15

I tried uploading a log but get a script error with the KODI log uploader. I tried to find the log and copy it but it's not in the .kodi folder.
@alexg - turn debugging on in SF settings, then click some links. Then try and upload the log or copy it. The log.txt file should be in KODI folder.

FYI 1.0.55 is the current version.

Edit: Here is the log with debugging turned on https://www.dropbox.com/s/srfbkidqgkc6sbs/kodi.log?dl=1 found it in the temp folder on. android.

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-08-16

(2016-08-15, 23:30)ed_davidson Wrote: I tried uploading a log but get a script error with the KODI log uploader. I tried to find the log and copy it but it's not in the .kodi folder.
@alexg - turn debugging on in SF settings, then click some links. Then try and upload the log or copy it. The log.txt file should be in KODI folder.

FYI 1.0.55 is the current version.

Edit: Here is the log with debugging turned on https://www.dropbox.com/s/srfbkidqgkc6sbs/kodi.log?dl=1 found it in the temp folder on. android.

Sent from my iPhone

What do you mean by

When i click on a link from the homescreen icon the SF diaglogue opens then nothing.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-08-16

Hi Sean,
I have icons linked to super favourites on my home screen by adding them to kodi favourites. When I click on those links the super favourites dialogue box comes up saying that it's opening. Then nothing happens apart from the box going away. It doesn't actually open the favourite. Hope this helps. I can send a screen shot.

It only does it on 1 android device. All others seem fine. I've tried a full reinstall on a fresh version of 16.1 but it's the same.

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ilovemymac - 2016-08-17

SPOYSER

I keep getting this annoying issue where i when i click on my folder link for say MOVIES rather then that coming up i get the whole list of every SF list i have and then if i click on MOVIES in that list it takes me to it.
The other issue is where ei have an add-on saved in a section for say movies sometimes rather then taking me to that add-on it takes me again to that list of all my SF

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Trespasser - 2016-08-18

Hi,
Looks like Super Favourite's repo is down at the moment. Hope it's back up soon.

Later...
Bob

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - tvguru - 2016-08-19

(2016-08-17, 22:58)ilovemymac Wrote: SPOYSER

I keep getting this annoying issue where i when i click on my folder link for say MOVIES rather then that coming up i get the whole list of every SF list i have and then if i click on MOVIES in that list it takes me to it.
The other issue is where I have an add-on saved in a section for say movies sometimes rather then taking me to that add-on it takes me again to that list of all my SF
I keep having the same problem. I click on a link stored in my SF, and instead of going where is is supposed to, it takes me to my master SF I have set up. Sometimes after clicking 3-4 times it will eventually go to the right place. More frustrating is when you hit the go back button, it will do the same thing, take me to my master SF folder. Driving me crazy lol. Seems I have been having this problem since the last update?? Also, was wondering... Spoyser repo is not working either?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - tvguru - 2016-08-19

(2016-08-19, 02:16)tvguru Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 22:58)ilovemymac Wrote: SPOYSER

The other issue is where I have an add-on saved in a section for say movies sometimes rather then taking me to that add-on it takes me again to that list of all my SF
I keep having the same problem. I click on a link stored in my SF, and instead of going where is is supposed to, it takes me to my master SF I have set up. Sometimes after clicking 3-4 times it will eventually go to the right place. More frustrating is when you hit the go back button, it will do the same thing, take me to my master SF folder. Driving me crazy lol. Seems I have been having this problem since the last update?? Also, was wondering... Spoyser repo is not working either?
Any solutions?