Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mattmartinolc - 2017-02-13

I tried using 1.0.43 like you suggested @FXB78 but I get the exact same result. As soon as I select a link in any super favourites folder it goes in then immediately bounces back out to the super favourites list again

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - G0AT - 2017-02-13

(2017-02-13, 09:03)mattmartinolc Wrote: I tried using 1.0.43 like you suggested @FXB78 but I get the exact same result. As soon as I select a link in any super favourites folder it goes in then immediately bounces back out to the super favourites list again

The same thing has been happening to me. It doesn't happen every time, but probably 75% of the time. I am on Jarvis using Mimic skin, but the same behavior was present under Confluence. I have reverted to older versions, with no change in this behavior. I am not aware of anyone that has found a fix yet.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-13

(2017-02-13, 16:33)G0AT Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 09:03)mattmartinolc Wrote: I tried using 1.0.43 like you suggested @FXB78 but I get the exact same result. As soon as I select a link in any super favourites folder it goes in then immediately bounces back out to the super favourites list again

The same thing has been happening to me. It doesn't happen every time, but probably 75% of the time. I am on Jarvis using Mimic skin, but the same behavior was present under Confluence. I have reverted to older versions, with no change in this behavior. I am not aware of anyone that has found a fix yet.

Have you tried 1.0.55?

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - flashgordon - 2017-02-13

spoyser i loved SF and still use it a lot im still on the 1.0.43 can you point me in the right direction of 1.0.55 please?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mattmartinolc - 2017-02-14

(2017-02-13, 22:40)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 16:33)G0AT Wrote:

Have you tried 1.0.55?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Yes 1.0.55 was what I was running. I tried to revert to the older version on one of the problem machines and changed the version number to 1.0.99 so it would not update back to 1.0.55

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-14

(2017-02-13, 23:20)flashgordon Wrote: spoyser i loved SF and still use it a lot im still on the 1.0.43 can you point me in the right direction of 1.0.55 please?

At the moment its here

https://github.com/DixieDean/Dixie-Deans-XBMC-Repo/blob/master/zips/plugin.program.super.favourites/plugin.program.super.favourites-1.0.55.zip

I'll be reactivating my repo soon and there'll be a new version of SF in it.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-14

(2017-02-14, 06:47)mattmartinolc Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 22:40)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 16:33)G0AT Wrote: The same thing has been happening to me. It doesn't happen every time, but probably 75% of the time. I am on Jarvis using Mimic skin, but the same behavior was present under Confluence. I have reverted to older versions, with no change in this behavior. I am not aware of anyone that has found a fix yet.

Have you tried 1.0.55?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Yes 1.0.55 was what I was running. I tried to revert to the older version on one of the problem machines and changed the version number to 1.0.99 so it would not update back to 1.0.55

Can you confirm whether 1.0.43 works 100% of the time for you on Krypton (and which skins)?

I'm just checking Krypton works okay, so if you can confirm one way or another that would be great.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mattmartinolc - 2017-02-14

I have tried with kodi 14.2, 15.x and 16.1 jarvis. Have not tried on krypton yet. Current problem machine is openelec 5.95.5 running 1.0.43 with the same result. Using transparency skin. Tried even going back to confluence skin just to see if that was the problem but again same result.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ekimmai - 2017-02-15

(2017-02-11, 14:03)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 11:38)ekimmai Wrote: Please can someone tell me the ActivateWindow code to use when creating a link to a specific Super Folder? I have a folder named LiveTV containing addons such as iPlayer and want to be to open this as a file list.
Using the xperience1080 skin (in both Jarvis and Krypton) I can only create a link to run the Super Favourites Addon itself rather than select one of the folders. I've tried pointing to the specific xml but it's not working....

Hope this makes sense.

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/label=test&mode=400&folder=test")

It may have to be urlencoded depending upon where you use it

for subfolders just use

Code:
folder1/folder2/folder3/etc

This just takes me to the main Super Favourites folder, and even adding the subfolder makes no difference Sad
Not sure how to URL encode this or whether that's needed here.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - KingsCross - 2017-02-15

If you need to do a clean install of Kodi (without using Kodi backup), is SuperFavourites able to backup your favourites via the import/export options?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-15, 18:10)ekimmai Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 14:03)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 11:38)ekimmai Wrote: Please can someone tell me the ActivateWindow code to use when creating a link to a specific Super Folder? I have a folder named LiveTV containing addons such as iPlayer and want to be to open this as a file list.
Using the xperience1080 skin (in both Jarvis and Krypton) I can only create a link to run the Super Favourites Addon itself rather than select one of the folders. I've tried pointing to the specific xml but it's not working....

Hope this makes sense.

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/label=test&mode=400&folder=test")

It may have to be urlencoded depending upon where you use it

for subfolders just use

Code:
folder1/folder2/folder3/etc

This just takes me to the main Super Favourites folder, and even adding the subfolder makes no difference Sad
Not sure how to URL encode this or whether that's needed here.

Thanks

Can you show me exactly what you put?

And where?

Sent from my iPhone

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-15, 21:19)KingsCross Wrote: If you need to do a clean install of Kodi (without using Kodi backup), is SuperFavourites able to backup your favourites via the import/export options?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jsegovia612 - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-14, 22:34)spoyser Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 23:20)flashgordon Wrote: spoyser i loved SF and still use it a lot im still on the 1.0.43 can you point me in the right direction of 1.0.55 please?

At the moment its here

https://github.com/DixieDean/Dixie-Deans-XBMC-Repo/blob/master/zips/plugin.program.super.favourites/plugin.program.super.favourites-1.0.55.zip

I'll be reactivating my repo soon and there'll be a new version of SF in it.

One of the greatest news I've heard related to the Kodi Scene in the last few months. Thank you

Sent from my SM-J500FN

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mattmartinolc - 2017-02-17

changed the version code back to 1.0.43 and let the update happen back to 1.0.55 and now the menus are still experiencing bounceback but this time it's not so fast to do it. I was able to almost select some content from the lists I have mapped to my NAS server but then the bounce back happens. This is so puzzling.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2017-02-19

(2017-02-17, 07:53)mattmartinolc Wrote: changed the version code back to 1.0.43 and let the update happen back to 1.0.55 and now the menus are still experiencing bounceback but this time it's not so fast to do it. I was able to almost select some content from the lists I have mapped to my NAS server but then the bounce back happens. This is so puzzling.

Right I have just released 1.0.56 it's available in my repo here:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/raw/master/zips/repository.spoyser/repository.spoyser-1.0.6.zip

There were quite a few fixes necessary in order to play nicely with Krypton, so you never know it might work now.

Failing that we can start working out what is causing the "bounce back", at least from a "clean" base.