Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - BrockJon - 2019-06-22

Hello, I am running a CLEAN version of Kodi 18.2 - no "banned add-ons" - on my PC.  I downloaded a movie through Super Favourites - started the movie, right-clicked and selected Download.  I eventually got a prompt saying the download was complete, however I can't find the file anywhere.  I looked in my Super Favourites folders in Kodi and couldn't find the movie anywhere.

I even searched my hard drive.  I manually searched the Kodi directory in Program Files and also searched the /User/App Data...Kodi folder and was unable to find it.  More, I searched my hard drive looking for "Gigantic" files (this movie was around 26GB) and still couldn't find it.  When downloading a movie through Super Favourites, where on my hard drive does it store it?

I appreciate your help!  Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Karellen - 2019-06-22

@BrockJon

Please provide a Debug Log

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Boston_Cowboy - 2019-07-05

I apologize if I just couldn't find this answer but it has to do with EPG and you can't search EPG on the left side of the SF screen to update. I can't find the setting at all so I'm hoping someone here will let me know what the heck I'm missing or doing wrong. I do have the EPG set up in my live TV app so Kodi at least recognizes it. All I get on the left side of the SF screen is NOW: [01:00] xxx & NEXT: [01:30] xxx. Any help, or hope, for me?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jdig4240 - 2019-08-24

Cant believe this addon is dead, and nobody able to fix it. So sad...

Superfavorites option only video files....can't add music - Cisco2kid - 2019-09-06

This must be a beginners basic error.  I have upgraded to Kodi 18 and reinstalled everything including Confluence.  Now I am trying superfavortites which I installed frok Kodi repo as a music addon. I have added the link to my music homepage icon, but it takes me to video options every time and navigating to music albums will not result in music items being added.

I have tried creating a new folder and using the default superfavorites forlder.  No dice.  It will not accept a music file or album.

I have not tried it with videos as I don't use kodi for those.

The same thing happens on the default skin, so I know it is not that.  What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

RE: Superfavorites option only video files....can't add music - Cisco2kid - 2019-09-06

Oh oh.  I had thought this was a very popular addon, from its description and promotion.  No answer forthcoming and I am guessing this addon does not do what it says or else no many use it.  I will look for a work around.  I guess it is buggy and forces kodi to jump to video no matter what one wishes.  Thanks anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - DarrenHill - 2019-09-06

It is (or was), but it seems to have been abandoned as its author last visited here around 18 months ago. And unfortunately no-one else in the community has stepped up to help support it in his place.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Mahava - 2019-09-17

(2019-08-24, 05:46)jdig4240 Wrote: Cant believe this addon is dead, and nobody able to fix it. So sad...

Dead?  I'm still using it on Leia 18.4

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jdig4240 - 2019-09-17

(2019-09-17, 01:49)Mahava Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 05:46)jdig4240 Wrote: Cant believe this addon is dead, and nobody able to fix it. So sad...

Yea, I guess it was a Kodi issue this whole time. Seems to be working correctly again with 18.4.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - htatla81 - 2019-10-21

(2019-09-17, 11:58)jdig4240 Wrote:

Yea, I guess it was a Kodi issue this whole time. Seems to be working correctly again with 18.4.

Hi guys I’m using Super Favourites on Leia 18.4 and had a majorly issue which I hope you can help with?

After installing SF I created a new folder structure to categorise all my TV/Movie (streaming) shortcuts and went through and copied/pasted From Kodi Favourites >> To the new Super favourite folders - shockingly None of my Pasted links now work in Super Favourites (I had deleted all my Kodi Fav links in a final clean up and I wasn’t aware of any issues)

by saving favourites directly to SF favs these seem to work however doing this to resave all my various favs will be hours of work

Can anyone help me to fix my existing SF (broken) favs?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2019-10-21

Depends what you r using it for..For my usage it's still the same..cannot play anything from widgets..Managed to build my setup same as before without SF anyway so no big issue..

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - boreal - 2019-11-06

I'm new to SF and wish I had discovered this earlier, thanks spoyser!

Few questions, but first specs: Both Android and Windows Kodi Leia 18.4 stock Estuary

If I add shortcuts to addons into a super folder with GSFM from Settings/Addons/My Addons, the addons won't start from the super folder that's in Kodi favorites. But if I first add the shortcut to Kodi favorites, go into SF and move the shortcut into the super folder, then the addons will launch from Kodi favorites. Is this normal or I'm not doing this right and there's a way to do it from GSFM?

Also what does adding something to Plugins do?

Has anyone written a complete guide to Super Favorites?'

Thx

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - shaktoo - 2020-01-15

(2019-10-21, 17:13)mariofenech Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 01:49)Mahava Wrote: Dead?  I'm still using it on Leia 18.4  

Depends what you r using it for..For my usage it's still the same..cannot play anything from widgets..Managed to build my setup same as before without SF anyway so no big issue.. 
Really such a shame to see such a great addon in difficulties.
As marionfenech stated , nothing plays form widgets ...
I am still hopeful some kind soul could look into rectifying this behavious

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2020-04-04

(2020-01-15, 23:24)shaktoo Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 17:13)mariofenech Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 11:58)jdig4240 Wrote: Yea, I guess it was a Kodi issue this whole time. Seems to be working correctly again with 18.4.  

Really such a shame to see such a great addon in difficulties.
As marionfenech stated , nothing plays form widgets ...
I am still hopeful some kind soul could look into rectifying this behavio
I managed to setup my widgets anyway but unfortunately not with super favourites...I m using Aeon Nox Silvo and you can do really anything and any widget you want..it's a very flexible skin..I almost forgot about super favourites...you can build widgets from scratch...assign thumbs and fanarts all from the skin widgets settings..works wonderfully and all playlists play nicely..

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - rocko - 2020-05-27

Finally figured a way to get this to work. I am running kodi leia -18 and Aeon MQ 8 skin.

This still works for single click items. For addons that require more than one click it won't work. Here's how I got this to work.

1. Go to video addons and open Super Favorites settings menu.
2.Turn on kodi favorite item under display.
3. Add a folder say SPORTS
4. Add NBC sports and any other sports you want
5. Go to program addons
6. Add the SPORTS folder to kodi favorites inside super favorites , not the same as favorites in kodi
7. Open kodi favorites long press on Sports folder and add to regular kodi favorites.
8. Now on Aeon MQ8 I go to customize and create a new category buy going to favorites and adding SPORTS folder 
9. That folder now appears on home page.

I not good at explaining things but I tried. Might depend on the skin how you can do this.