Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2021-03-03

First of all thanks for continuing to maintain this great addon that almost died after kodi 18..
My issue is still the same one that forced me to abandon this addon and find alternative ways of setting up my kodi skin..
That is PlayMedia playlists through widgets...
It used to play fine before SF broke in the transition to Kodi 18..
I used to have playlists in folders and then set those folders as widgets and they used to play fine but I just gave it a go and issue is still there..
Do you think you have any idea where the issue might be?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmooremcc - 2021-03-04

(2021-03-03, 23:12)mariofenech Wrote: First of all thanks for continuing to maintain this great addon that almost died after kodi 18..
My issue is still the same one that forced me to abandon this addon and find alternative ways of setting up my kodi skin..
I used to have playlists in folders and then set those folders as widgets and they used to play fine but I just gave it a go and issue is still there..
I don't know if I followed the same procedure that you used but I created a video playlist and then used the context menu to add it to a folder in SF. I then went into SF and navigated to the folder and saw the playlist item I saved there. I then clicked on the playlist item and it started playing with no problem. 

I ran SF version 1.0.70 under Windows 10 running Kodi Version 18.9
If you can, please provide me with step by step instructions for replicating the issue.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2021-03-04

(2021-03-04, 20:56)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 23:12)mariofenech Wrote: First of all thanks for continuing to maintain this great addon that almost died after kodi 18..
I don't know if I followed the same procedure that you used but I created a video playlist and then used the context menu to add it to a folder in SF. I then went into SF and navigated to the folder and saw the playlist item I saved there. I then clicked on the playlist item and it started playing with no problem. 

If you can, please provide me with step by step instructions for replicating the issue.

Yeah from SF folder it plays fine..problems start when you set that folder as a widget...when you go to widget and click on playlist kodi crashes and close .

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmooremcc - 2021-03-04

(2021-03-04, 22:10)mariofenech Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 20:56)jmooremcc Wrote:

Yeah from SF folder it plays fine..problems start when you set that folder as a widget...when you go to widget and click on playlist kodi crashes and close .
Which OS are you running under. What procedure are you using to set the SF folder as a widget?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2021-03-05

(2021-03-04, 23:32)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 22:10)mariofenech Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 20:56)jmooremcc Wrote: I don't know if I followed the same procedure that you used but I created a video playlist and then used the context menu to add it to a folder in SF. I then went into SF and navigated to the folder and saw the playlist item I saved there. I then clicked on the playlist item and it started playing with no problem. 

Which OS are you running under. What procedure are you using to set the SF folder as a widget?
I m Using Aeon Nox Silvo on both LibreElec and Windows...
I just used to add a widget from skin settings pointing to the super favourites folder..

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - yaqwa - 2021-03-06

Need Help
Running Kodi 19 under coreelec.
Last SF Version.
I created 5 Folders and sorted my favorites in there. Working ..................... a bit.
First i want to say i always set up favorites for Series and not only one episode - full Series and inside all seasons
When i have just a few favorites in a folder lets say 5 or 6 (i really dont know the real number) i click on one favorite - screen gets darker - working - and i am there where i was in the folder seeing my favorites. After clicking on a favorite a second time i can get into the favorite - see all seasons - can get into one season - click on a episode and it is working fine.

ok
Issue 1 have to click twice to get into my series

Ok - if there are more series in one SF Folder i have more then 20 there will be an other problem.
i click on one favorite - screen gets darker - working - and i am inside the series i want to see. YAY - but ........... now i have the problem that i see the seasons AND other series inside. I can go into the seasons and all working fine but at all there a a mixed view of series and seasons.
See pic for an example
See attached Picture for an example

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmooremcc - 2021-03-09

(2021-03-05, 03:20)mariofenech Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:32)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 22:10)mariofenech Wrote: Yeah from SF folder it plays fine..problems start when you set that folder as a widget...when you go to widget and click on playlist kodi crashes and close .
I m Using Aeon Nox Silvo on both LibreElec and Windows...
I just used to add a widget from skin settings pointing to the super favourites folder..
Which version of Kodi are you running on Windows?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Marqpeter - 2021-03-09

Hello. Thanks for tour great job.
I'm having trouble with download options with SF 2.0.7 (Kodi 19). Ir doesn't work and appears 'add-on error'. Thanks you for tour help

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmooremcc - 2021-03-10

(2021-03-09, 17:53)Marqpeter Wrote: Hello. Thanks for tour great job.
I'm having trouble with download options with SF 2.0.7 (Kodi 19). Ir doesn't work and appears 'add-on error'. Thanks you for tour help
Please provide a Kodi log for me to examine.
You need to be aware that if your Kodi system contains any banned add-ons/repositories, forum rules will not allow us to provide help via the forum.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Marqpeter - 2021-03-10

(2021-03-10, 17:18)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 17:53)Marqpeter Wrote: Hello. Thanks for tour great job.
Please provide a Kodi log for me to examine.
You need to be aware that if your Kodi system contains any banned add-ons/repositories, forum rules will not allow us to provide help via the forum.
Ok. Thanks for your Replay. How can i see if these are banned add-ons/repositórios (play cine and Team milanos)?And please help me: how can i provide you the log?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Klojum - 2021-03-10

(2021-03-10, 19:02)Marqpeter Wrote: How can i see if these are banned add-ons/repositórios

Provide a debug log (wiki) via Kodi's paste service, and we'll have a look.

In terms of common sense: anything that you'd normally have to pay for, which you are now getting for free, is banned from this forum, as per our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki).

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ShadowDefender - 2021-03-11

Hi,

I have installed SF version 1.0.70. on Kodi 18.9 Android TV. When I add a TV SHOWS  to the SF Folder, I click, the content is not showing ( empty). What's the problem ?

Thank You.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmooremcc - 2021-03-11

(2021-03-11, 15:45)ShadowDefender Wrote: Hi,

I have installed SF version 1.0.70. on Kodi 18.9 Android TV. When I add a TV SHOWS  to the SF Folder, I click, the content is not showing ( empty). What's the problem ?

Thank You.
Hi ShadowDefender,

Do you get an error message when this happens?
Please provide a log for me to examine.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Marqpeter - 2021-03-12

(2021-03-10, 19:08)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 19:02)Marqpeter Wrote: How can i see if these are banned add-ons/repositórios

Provide a debug log (wiki) via Kodi's paste service, and we'll have a look.

In terms of common sense: anything that you'd normally have to pay for, which you are now getting for free, is banned from this forum, as per our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki).

O hope this helps. Thanks for your help

https://paste.kodi.tv/loqehobano.kodi

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Klojum - 2021-03-12

(2021-03-12, 12:05)Marqpeter Wrote: hope this helps

Not really. Two things...

1 - That is a not a full debug log.
2 - There are various banned add-ons on your Kodi setup. Support for you will be halted. Either remove ALL of it, or find help for your problems outside of this forum.