Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-10-08

(2014-10-07, 18:17)mstrolo Wrote: hello is there a chance to get a little help....

how can i set that when i go back from an addon it will go back to the Super Favourite folder that i created and to to the video perent directoryHuh

i added something from an addon to the super fav... new filder but whan i go back from it it wont go back to the folder insted it goes back to Video menu

any helpHuh?

If you start SF from the video menu it should behave as you want.

Also make sure you are on version 1.0.25

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mstrolo - 2014-10-08

am sorry but can you explain?

(2014-10-08, 23:16)mstrolo Wrote: am sorry but can you explain?

When you start Super Favourites, do it via the video menu.

in the video addons?

cuz right now its in the programs menu

(2014-10-08, 23:42)mstrolo Wrote: in the video addons?

cuz right now its in the programs menu

It is in the programs menu, the music menu and the video menu.

Start it from the video menu and it will behave how you want it too.

o.k o.k i got it
it works

thanks!!! thank you very much

(2014-10-08, 23:49)mstrolo Wrote: o.k o.k i got it
it works

thanks!!! thank you very much

Glad to hear it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - sttephan - 2014-10-13

Hi Spoyser,

first of all thank you very much for your effort. This is an amazing addon which gives so many new possibilities....just great!!

I'd have only one request/question though: Is it possbile to set the addons's content to something like "movies"? I mean basically in order to enable all the library views of the respective skin. This would complement the "Super Favourites experience" A LOT. (At least for me :-))

I also tried some things but had to realize that I'm an complete idiot when it comes to code....

Thank you again for this top addon!

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-10-13

(2014-10-13, 14:02)sttephan Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

first of all thank you very much for your effort. This is an amazing addon which gives so many new possibilities....just great!!

I'd have only one request/question though: Is it possbile to set the addons's content to something like "movies"? I mean basically in order to enable all the library views of the respective skin. This would complement the "Super Favourites experience" A LOT. (At least for me :-))

I also tried some things but had to realize that I'm an complete idiot when it comes to code....

You should be able to add those links already.

Make sure you have override context menu switched on in the SF settings, then goto your library and right click the link you want (eg Recent Movies) and select Add to Super Favourites.

I do a similar thing, so in my SF I have a folder called My Library, in there I have 3 Super Favourites:

My Movies - links directly to movies
My TV Shows - links to tv shows
My Music - links to music library

(2014-10-07, 13:57)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

Could You please make it so that when importing Super Favourites.zip deletes old and Writes new list, as links go dead very quickly sometimes folders with links in become redundant. So it would be good to have an option....

delete old and import new list

And also where is the super favourites.zip share-site going to be, so we can all upload our super Favourite zips and share them !! that would be brilliant!! Global community on the search for tv links. Power to the people man, hehe.

many Thanks

Simon.

Would it be better if it asks first whether you want to delete current faves?

(2014-10-13, 16:51)spoyser Wrote:

Make sure you have override context menu switched on in the SF settings, then goto your library and right click the link you want (eg Recent Movies) and select Add to Super Favourites.

I do a similar thing, so in my SF I have a folder called My Library, in there I have 3 Super Favourites:

Thanks for your quick answer!

I can add every link and I also enabled the override menu - works perfectly fine.

What I actually meant in my request was the abilty to have all the library views available inside SF. e.g. for Movies.
Right now I can only enable Thumbnails & List view. (Xperience1080)

I always thought the there was a line inside the addon code that tells the Skin to enable those views. (something like: xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'movies')

Or is it maybe only skin-related?

I hope this doesn't sound ridiculous... :-)

(2014-10-13, 20:36)sttephan Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 16:51)spoyser Wrote:

I can add every link and I also enabled the override menu - works perfectly fine.

What I actually meant in my request was the abilty to have all the library views available inside SF. e.g. for Movies.

I always thought the there was a line inside the addon code that tells the Skin to enable those views. (something like: xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'movies')

Ah okay, I know what you mean now.

I'll see what I can do, but why would you want those views?

They only make sense if the relevant info labels are filled in.

(2014-10-13, 20:54)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 20:36)sttephan Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 16:51)spoyser Wrote: You should be able to add those links already.

Ah okay, I know what you mean now.

I'll see what I can do, but why would you want those views?

They only make sense if the relevant info labels are filled in.

Yeah all in all you maybe right.

My Initial thought was to "pimp" the view in Example 1 to something like in example 2.
Because for some library views labels are irrelevant.

Example 1:

Example 2

Never mind, maybe I'll better have a look at the Skin xml's....

UPDATE: Ok, somehow I did it by editing the Default.py. (I guess you know how exactly I did it)
It now works and Looks great on xperience 1080.

Thank you again for your help and this brilliant addon!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - steve67474 - 2014-10-14

Hi Guys,
Just started to use xbmc and all the slick addons that you can get. I have on tapp and was messing around adding non supported addon programs to it. I have created some folders in SF and want to delete them but for the life of me I cant see where. I would love to start again with a clean slate so to speak. Its running on windows 7 but will be using Pi's later. I have uninstalled the addon but reinstalling picks up all the previous stuff. Where can I go to delete the stuff I added so it looks like a brand new install of the addon. Maybe a silly question but we all have to start somewhere have used google but cant find answer. Cheers guysConfused

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-10-14

Bring up the context menu on an item you want to delete and select edit from the menu.

A dialog will then appear with more options on it, including remove

HTH

(Maybe edit isn't as obvious as I thought lol)