Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - owl282820 - 2014-11-25

(2014-11-21, 15:31)owl282820 Wrote: Hi Spoyser,
Love this addon. Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Its greatly appreciated. I'm not sure whether this problem relates to Genesis, Super Favourites or On-Tapp TV, but any help would be fantastic. I saved a link to Genesis "Channels" in Super Favourites and, in turn linked the Super Favourite to a channel in On-Tapp TV. When I click on the link in Super Favourites or even Kodi Favourites, it opens the Genesis page correctly showing the list of Sky Movies showing at that time. However, when I click the link in On-Tapp TV I get taken to the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc). If On-Tapp just maps the channel button to the Super Favourite, why wont it open the link? I'm stumped.

Log file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/l/LLPEefvC4kTckwvf3PNPtq

Many thanks in advance.
Can anyone give me a pointer on this one? Even if it's not Super favourites related?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Biofx80 - 2014-11-29

Hi,

This is what i expected for !

But well when i Activate contexte menu i loose the back option to return at the previous screen.

Do you think it's possible to add an option to choose a key with open contexte menu of super favorite ?

Like the shortcut wich can be choose.?

Thks for your works !

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-29, 20:43)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi,

This is what i expected for !

But well when i Activate contexte menu i loose the back option to return at the previous screen.

Do you think it's possible to add an option to choose a key with open contexte menu of super favorite ?

Like the shortcut wich can be choose.?

Thks for your works !

I'll see what I can do.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-30

(2014-11-25, 20:51)owl282820 Wrote:
Love this addon. Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Its greatly appreciated. I'm not sure whether this problem relates to Genesis, Super Favourites or On-Tapp TV, but any help would be fantastic. I saved a link to Genesis "Channels" in Super Favourites and, in turn linked the Super Favourite to a channel in On-Tapp TV. When I click on the link in Super Favourites or even Kodi Favourites, it opens the Genesis page correctly showing the list of Sky Movies showing at that time. However, when I click the link in On-Tapp TV I get taken to the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc). If On-Tapp just maps the channel button to the Super Favourite, why wont it open the link? I'm stumped.

Many thanks in advance.
Can anyone give me a pointer on this one? Even if it's not Super favourites related?

Can you try with ott 2.3.9 as this has had a fix for SF compatibility.

Try that and let me know how you get on.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - owl282820 - 2014-11-30

Fixed. Thanks very much. Running like clockwork.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - thekid - 2014-12-03

(2014-11-30, 17:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 20:51)owl282820 Wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

hey awesome addon! i was messing with it and its working great but I am having the same issue I think. I created 1 folder called Movies. Inside that I created a folder called Latest. Inside Latest I have some favorites. When I navigated to the favorites it works fine but when I press back instead of going back to the latest folder, it brings me to "the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc)" and requires pressing back a second time to get to Latest. I am using gotham 13.2 Aeon nox 5. thanks for the help !!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-03, 08:33)thekid Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 17:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 20:51)owl282820 Wrote: Can anyone give me a pointer on this one? Even if it's not Super favourites related?

hey awesome addon! i was messing with it and its working great but I am having the same issue I think. I created 1 folder called Movies. Inside that I created a folder called Latest. Inside Latest I have some favorites. When I navigated to the favorites it works fine but when I press back instead of going back to the latest folder, it brings me to "the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc)" and requires pressing back a second time to get to Latest. I am using gotham 13.2 Aeon nox 5. thanks for the help !!

Are you starting Super Favourites from the Video menu (on the home screen), if not try that.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - thekid - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-03, 11:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 08:33)thekid Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 17:22)spoyser Wrote: Can you try with ott 2.3.9 as this has had a fix for SF compatibility.

Are you starting Super Favourites from the Video menu (on the home screen), if not try that.

I created a direct link aka video node to the movies folder I created in super favorites. I want to add the super favorites folders I create directly to my menu bar instead of going into the addon from the top level.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - lowkee00 - 2014-12-04

I am using black glass nova skin and super favorites font is too large. Where can I reduce SF font size?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-12-04

(2014-12-04, 03:01)lowkee00 Wrote: I am using black glass nova skin and super favorites font is too large. Where can I reduce SF font size?

SF just uses the standard Kodi fonts, can you explain where it is too large?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - lowkee00 - 2014-12-04

http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-12-04

(2014-12-04, 09:53)lowkee00 Wrote: http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

Ah okay, I see what you mean, leave it with me.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - thekid - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-03, 14:45)thekid Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 11:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 08:33)thekid Wrote: hey awesome addon! i was messing with it and its working great but I am having the same issue I think. I created 1 folder called Movies. Inside that I created a folder called Latest. Inside Latest I have some favorites. When I navigated to the favorites it works fine but when I press back instead of going back to the latest folder, it brings me to "the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc)" and requires pressing back a second time to get to Latest. I am using gotham 13.2 Aeon nox 5. thanks for the help !!

I created a direct link aka video node to the movies folder I created in super favorites. I want to add the super favorites folders I create directly to my menu bar instead of going into the addon from the top level.

spoyser is what I am trying to do possible without getting that screen?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-05, 08:24)thekid Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 14:45)thekid Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 11:22)spoyser Wrote: Are you starting Super Favourites from the Video menu (on the home screen), if not try that.

As the code stands now, no. But I'll have a look and see what I can think of.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - thekid - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-05, 17:49)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 08:24)thekid Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 14:45)thekid Wrote: I created a direct link aka video node to the movies folder I created in super favorites. I want to add the super favorites folders I create directly to my menu bar instead of going into the addon from the top level.

As the code stands now, no. But I'll have a look and see what I can think of.

ok great that would be awesome .thanks for looking into this