Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2015-04-27

(2015-04-27, 14:10)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 14:08)myfototv Wrote: Good Afternoon Spoyser,

Is there any chance of adding a VISIBLE=true or false option in the folder.cfg

Many Thanks

Simontfs

How would you set it back to True via the UI?

Hi Spoyser,

for now add/edit the line manually via nopepad++ is just fine. Maybe in the future, a new feature of super favourites?

Regards,

Simontfs

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-04-27

(2015-04-27, 14:49)myfototv Wrote:

Many Thanks

Simontfs

Hi Spoyser,

for now add/edit the line manually via nopepad++ is just fine. Maybe in the future, a new feature of super favourites?

Regards,

Simontfs
So just checking, you don't want a folder displayed if visible=false

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - YippeeKaiay - 2015-04-28

Hi spoyser. I have just found your addon and have it say it's amazing, now I can separate my kids tv shows easily. 1 question, currently the addon is a programme, video and music addon so shows in all those menus. Would it be possible to add a setting to choose which menu(s) it shows under. Thanks scott

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2015-04-29

(2015-04-27, 18:43)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 14:10)spoyser Wrote: How would you set it back to True via the UI?

Hi Spoyser,

Regards,

Simontfs
So just checking, you don't want a folder displayed if visible=false

Hi Spoyser,

Yes That would be coorect.

Visible= false (you cant see the folder)

Thanks matey,

Simontfs

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2015-04-29

Hi Spoyser, me again Big Grin

Just had another idea. Super Favourites.zip password protection.

So the idea is to Export as Usual. Somewhere in Superfavourites settings (possibly advanced) an option for zip file password "iProtect" Enter Password
Not sure wether it should be included in export with settings - I guess Not, as it would defeat the purpose of Password Protection.

What do you think.Wink

Regards.

Simontfs.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - blazinbear82 - 2015-04-30

can there somehow be a sort button..... sort by name or date... sorting manually one item at a time is crazy with more than like 5 shows.... thanks for the work.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jinjok - 2015-04-30

Hi Guys,

I recently installed SF Ver 1.0.29.1 with Kodi Ver 14.2 and am having a few issues.

Firstly if I try to Backup the SF settings form the Configure menu the default save path is /USERS/andy/library/Application Support/Kodi.. and there is no way to change the path. This is not any USER on my PC and therefore I cannot save any information.

Secondly Ive added a load of SF folders such as MOVIES, TV SHOWS, NEWS etc and inside these added various Addons etc. They all appear OK however none of the links actually work. The structure is fine but the Addons do not run.

The Addons all run OK from the normal Add On menus etc only not work in SF.

Third. - I can ADD folders and DELETE folders using the SF menu but I always get a script error if I try to rename a folder.

Any help please?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jinjok - 2015-04-30

Hi Guys,

I recently installed SF Ver 1.0.29.1 with Kodi Ver 14.2 and am having a few issues.

Firstly if I try to Backup the SF settings form the Configure menu the default save path is /USERS/andy/library/Application Support/Kodi.. and there is no way to change the path. This is not any USER on my PC and therefore I cannot save any information.

Secondly Ive added a load of SF folders such as MOVIES, TV SHOWS, NEWS etc and inside these added various Addons etc. They all appear OK however none of the links actually work. The structure is fine but the Addons do not run.

Third. - I can ADD folders and DELETE folders using the SF menu but I always get a script error if I try to rename a folder.

Any help please?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-05-01

Many Thanks

Simontfs

Hi Spoyser,

Regards,

Simontfs

Just pushed 1.0.30 VISIBLE=false will hide folders

(2015-04-30, 08:22)jinjok Wrote: Hi Guys,

Any help please?

Thanks

Can you switch on debugging and post a log, also can you confirm if you have changed the SF folder location in the settngs (if so what to?) And what skin are you using (if not confluence try it in that)?

(2015-04-28, 12:00)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hi spoyser. I have just found your addon and have it say it's amazing, now I can separate my kids tv shows easily. 1 question, currently the addon is a programme, video and music addon so shows in all those menus. Would it be possible to add a setting to choose which menu(s) it shows under. Thanks scott

Can't really do that programmatically I'm afraid, if you want to do it yourself, you just need to edit the addon.xml file and remove the ones you don't want from with the <provides> tag.

(2015-04-29, 14:43)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser, me again Big Grin

So the idea is to Export as Usual. Somewhere in Superfavourites settings (possibly advanced) an option for zip file password "iProtect" Enter Password
Not sure wether it should be included in export with settings - I guess Not, as it would defeat the purpose of Password Protection.

What do you think.Wink

Regards.

Simontfs.

Is security really necessary on your SFs?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2015-05-01

(2015-05-01, 07:48)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 14:43)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser, me again Big Grin

What do you think.Wink

Regards.

Simontfs.

Is security really necessary on your SFs?

Hi Spoyser,

After all the recent problems between devs, that has finally been put to rest, of which I believe you helped out on good job Wink maybe the choice to password protect a Super Favourites.zip would help. Especially as with your Addon people can create in a way a customised personal version of it (putting their fanart, icons, titles, links and code etc within it) , and the data saved in super favourites.zip is where that information resides. in my case for example, I have Super favourites integrated into confluence, so super favourites is core to my kodi system. Not only that. MORE importantly For example In Spain there are new gag laws. if Super favourites resides on a Spanish Domain, and begins to get distributed without consent or knowledge from that Spanish domain, the owner of the domain could find themselves in bother as traffic sky-rockets. The chance to password protect that file renders it useless to the common user, removing the problem.

Sorry for the long reply.

simontfs

(2015-05-01, 07:41)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 14:10)spoyser Wrote: How would you set it back to True via the UI?

Hi Spoyser,

Regards,

Simontfs

Brilliant, just seen it this morning. Happy may Day!

(2015-05-01, 11:48)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 07:41)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 14:49)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

Regards,

Simontfs

Brilliant, just seen it this morning. Happy may Day!

Hi spoyser,

Just Noticed that VISIBLE=false seems to be selected By Default ?

cheers