Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - MediaPi - 2015-05-31

I'm trying to add something to SF then add that to kodi favoourites.
I can add to kodi favourites. But the link doesn't work (I don't get sent to what I saved the favourites as). Is it working for you?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-05-31

(2015-05-31, 21:04)MediaPi Wrote: I'm trying to add something to SF then add that to kodi favoourites.
I can add to kodi favourites. But the link doesn't work (I don't get sent to what I saved the favourites as). Is it working for you?

Can you send me the favourites.xml (the SF one) file with the item in it before you add it to kodi favourites and I'll take a look.

Also try this, in your kodi favourites file change the mode=660 to mode=650 see if that helps

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - MediaPi - 2015-05-31

PM sent. Short answer changing mode=660 to mode=650 works but after a split second I get sent back to video addon menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-01

(2015-05-28, 23:11)SportySpice Wrote: Hello spoyser, your plugin is great.

Would you mind telling me how exactly do you override kodi's context menus and retrieve any folder's path/url at the same time? I would like to add a similar feature in my new addon YouTube Collections

If you look in the source, the code for it is in capture.py (build the menu contents and handles selection) and menus.py (display menu and returns selection)

Have a look and give me a shout if you get stuck.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Coolcell - 2015-06-02

Big Grin I love this add on TY

Confused I do wish there was a feature to auto sort your favorites via the alphabet

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Coolcell - 2015-06-05

Is there a way to display super Fav tv show description below the selected show fanart?

I only have the options: List, Big List, Wide, And Thumbnail

Can Media Info or Media Info 2 be added?

Thank you in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Coolcell - 2015-06-06

This thread must be dead

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Marx1 - 2015-06-06

You must be patient

OK I will Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - harpua1982 - 2015-06-06

Amazing AddOn Spoyser!

Quick question:

Would it be possible to have "info" displayed for a description of a SuperFav? Maybe a txt file to choose and display similar to how picking an icon or fanart works?

Or, is this something that would need to be included into the skin's ViewType settings? (Info and Info2 viewtypes from confluence...other skins w/ info in viewtype.....ect)

Since Advanced Launcher doesn't work for android and I can't add Android Apps (Games) to RCB, I want to have a sub-menu of Android Games under the Games Main Menu. The only way to have this list is through this wonderful AddOn.

Minor cosmetics, I know, but if it's possible, I think it'd be pretty cool and "SUPER" useful.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-06

(2015-06-06, 17:19)harpua1982 Wrote: Amazing AddOn Spoyser!

Quick question:

Would it be possible to have "info" displayed for a description of a SuperFav? Maybe a txt file to choose and display similar to how picking an icon or fanart works?

Or, is this something that would need to be included into the skin's ViewType settings? (Info and Info2 viewtypes from confluence...other skins w/ info in viewtype.....ect)

Since Advanced Launcher doesn't work for android and I can't add Android Apps (Games) to RCB, I want to have a sub-menu of Android Games under the Games Main Menu. The only way to have this list is through this wonderful AddOn.

Minor cosmetics, I know, but if it's possible, I think it'd be pretty cool and "SUPER" useful.

Actually I like the sound of that.

For most items I could probably pick up the text automatically from existing info labels, eg plot or addon description. Obviously this would only work using the SF menu override system.

If I then set the content type to movies and set the plot info label to the text that would show up in the mediainfo views.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-06

(2015-06-05, 20:05)Coolcell Wrote: Is there a way to display super Fav tv show description below the selected show fanart?

I only have the options: List, Big List, Wide, And Thumbnail

Can Media Info or Media Info 2 be added?

Thank you in advance

Coming soon

Thank you for considering the feature and your response.

Super Favorites is the best addon I've found and most useful for kodi I have found.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Again

Also How do I donate to the Super Favorites developer via Paypal as soon as I can I will when my budget lets me because I'm disabled and on a fix income?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-06

(2015-06-06, 20:28)Coolcell Wrote: Thank you for considering the feature and your response.

Super Favorites is the best addon I've found and most useful for kodi I have found.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Again

Also How do I donate to the Super Favorites developer via Paypal as soon as I can I will when my budget lets me because I'm disabled and on a fix income?
No problem, I'm always looking for feature suggestions and I liked yours.

Donations aren't necessary.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - harpua1982 - 2015-06-07

(2015-06-06, 19:35)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 17:19)harpua1982 Wrote: Amazing AddOn Spoyser!

Quick question:

Actually I like the sound of that.

For most items I could probably pick up the text automatically from existing info labels, eg plot or addon description. Obviously this would only work using the SF menu override system.

If I then set the content type to movies and set the plot info label to the text that would show up in the mediainfo views.

Do you think it would work w/ Apps outside of Kodi?

On Android, within Kodi you're able to access "Android Apps" (programs that run outside of Kodi) in addition to Program Addons from the Program menu (confluence skin). From there I'm able to superfav those android apps. (note: I'm only able to access these apps with the Confluence skin. Once I favorite them, I can access them w/ any skin).

That being said, I'm not sure if they have existing info labels or not.

Would work great for movies/music/ect.

Being able to choose the txt file could open up many possibilities, if possible. (i.e.playlist descriptions/stream descriptions/ect.)....just a thought, anyway.