Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 21:25)ejezuba Wrote: Thanks for the plugin. Is anyone having a problem using SF in Kodi 15? I have SF on Fire TV using kodi 15.1 and I can not open any Kodi native addons from SF... I can only successfully launch Android apps from within Kodi using SF... works well on Helix Kodi 14.2

Any help is appreciated.

Eje

What version of SF are you running?

Can you enable debugging in the SF settings, then try and launch a fave then upload log to a pastebin

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 20:45)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 20:03)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser

I need some help maybe you know how to setup the Super Favourites context menu...I m using Raspberry Pi2 with openelec and using a Cec remote to control Kodi.....Got a key mapped on my remote to open context menu for kodi but I can't get it to work for the SF context menu...It works fine when I plug in a usb mouse and right click but when I use the mapped key on my remote only the kodi context menu comes up...
Thanks for any help..

You need something like this in your keymap file, you can of course map it to any key (so you could have one key for Kodi menu and another for SF menu)

Code:
<menu>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</menu>

In this case the addon setting will not be take into account (if you post your keymap entry I'll try and add it to the next release of SF if you wish)

The super favourites menu.xml keymap file is already in my keymaps folder..I programmed my cec remote with keymap editor addon..this is how it looks like:

<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="251">activatewindow(fullscreenvideo)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></videos><global><keyboard><key id="223">stop</key><key id="221">firstpage</key><key id="221">activatewindow(home)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key><key id="50">contextmenu</key><key id="254">codecinfo</key></keyboard></global><fullscreenvideo><keyboard><key id="251">activatewindow(fullscreenvideo)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></fullscreenvideo><fullscreenlivetv><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></fullscreenlivetv><osdvideosettings><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></osdvideosettings><virtualkeyboard><keyboard><key id="50">contextmenu</key></keyboard></virtualkeyboard><home><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></home></keymap>

This is the keymap i got for superfavourites....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>

<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
<c>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</c>
<menu>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</menu>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>

<Global>

<touch>
<tap pointers="2">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</tap>
<longpress>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</longpress>
</touch>

<keyboard>
<c>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</c>
<key id="61584">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>
</keyboard>

<mouse>
<rightclick>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</rightclick>
</mouse>

<remote>
<title>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</title>
</remote>

<joystick name="AppleRemote">
<button id="1">Up</button>
<button id="2">Down</button>
<button id="3">Left</button>
<button id="4">Right</button>
<button id="5">Select</button>
<button id="6">Back</button>
<button id="7">Fullscreen</button>
<button id="8">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<gamepad>
<white>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</white>
</gamepad>

<joystick name="Harmony">
<button id="6">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<joystick name="Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)">
<altname>Afterglow Gamepad for Xbox 360 (Controller)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Gamepad F310)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Gamepad for Xbox 360)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Rumble Gamepad F510)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Wireless Gamepad F710)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows)</altname>
<altname>Controller (Xbox wireless receiver for windows)</altname>
<altname>Controller (XBOX360 GAMEPAD)</altname>
<altname>Wireless Gamepad F710 (Controller)</altname>
<altname>XBOX 360 For Windows</altname>
<altname>XBOX 360 For Windows (Controller)</altname>
<altname>Xbox 360 Wireless Controller</altname>
<altname>Xbox Receiver for Windows (Wireless Controller)</altname>
<altname>Xbox wireless receiver for windows (Controller)</altname>
<altname>Gamepad F310 (Controller)</altname>
<button id="3">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<joystick name="Microsoft X-Box 360 pad">
<altname>BigBen Interactive XBOX 360 Controller</altname>
<altname>Generic X-Box pad</altname>
<altname>Logitech Chillstream Controller</altname>
<altname>Mad Catz Wired Xbox 360 Controller</altname>
<altname>Mad Catz Wired Xbox 360 Controller (SFIV)</altname>
<altname>Pelican 'TSZ' Wired Xbox 360 Controller</altname>
<altname>Pelican PL-3601 'TSZ' Wired Xbox 360 Controller</altname>
<altname>Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver</altname>
<button id="3">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<joystick name="Microsoft Xbox Controller S">
<altname>Mad Catz MicroCON</altname>
<altname>Logitech Xbox Cordless Controller</altname>
<altname>Microsoft X-Box pad (Japan)</altname>
<button id="6">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<joystick name="PLAYSTATION®3 Remote Keyboard">
<altname>PS3 Remote Keyboard</altname>
<altname>MoSart PS3 Remote Keyboard</altname>
<button id="4">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<joystick name="WiiRemote">
<button id="10">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

</Global>
</keymap>

(2015-06-15, 21:08)andrewkucz Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 18:52)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 17:11)andrewkucz Wrote: Hello,

I've read a few of the most recent pages of this thread and can't find the (what I think is simple) answer to a question I have.

Anyway, why am I not able to make my SF folder the square icon view? For some reason when I set the view to "icons" it's giving me portrait icons and it looks really bad lol. Other non-SF folders seem to be okay with the icon view (squares).

Anyway, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SF and resetting skin settings to default both with no luck. (Using Nebula on Helix 14.2)

Let me know if you know what the problem is,
Thanks for your time,

Andrew

(P.S. I also posted this in the TVaddons forums but I see now that this is the more active place. Thanks again !)
If you have version 1.0.33 or higher SF sets the content to movie type so it is best viewed by starting from the video/movies menu.

It will then allow you to choose the view type that your current skin allows for movies.

I have just submitted a version (1.0.35)to the org that will also allow you to choose the view type and then set SF to always use that view type.

Sorry what do you mean by org? Lol sorry basically what I'm asking is, how do I get this update. I just used github previously.

Thanks again

Org is the official Kodi repo, now I suppose I should say Kodi.tv

Version 1.0.35 is only available from my GitHub but you'll need to install it manually for now (until accepted for official org repo)

(2015-06-15, 21:59)mariofenech Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 20:45)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 20:03)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser

I need some help maybe you know how to setup the Super Favourites context menu...I m using Raspberry Pi2 with openelec and using a Cec remote to control Kodi.....Got a key mapped on my remote to open context menu for kodi but I can't get it to work for the SF context menu...It works fine when I plug in a usb mouse and right click but when I use the mapped key on my remote only the kodi context menu comes up...
Thanks for any help..

You need something like this in your keymap file, you can of course map it to any key (so you could have one key for Kodi menu and another for SF menu)

Code:

In this case the addon setting will not be take into account (if you post your keymap entry I'll try and add it to the next release of SF if you wish)

The super favourites menu.xml keymap file is already in my keymaps folder..I programmed my cec remote with keymap editor addon..this is how it looks like:

<keymap><videos><keyboard><key id="251">activatewindow(fullscreenvideo)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></videos><global><keyboard><key id="223">stop</key><key id="221">firstpage</key><key id="221">activatewindow(home)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key><key id="50">contextmenu</key><key id="254">codecinfo</key></keyboard></global><fullscreenvideo><keyboard><key id="251">activatewindow(fullscreenvideo)</key><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></fullscreenvideo><fullscreenlivetv><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></fullscreenlivetv><osdvideosettings><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></osdvideosettings><virtualkeyboard><keyboard><key id="50">contextmenu</key></keyboard></virtualkeyboard><home><keyboard><key id="251">fullscreen</key></keyboard></home></keymap>

<keymap>

<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>

<Global>

<touch>
<tap pointers="2">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</tap>
<longpress>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</longpress>
</touch>

<keyboard>
<key id="61584">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>
</keyboard>

<mouse>
<rightclick>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</rightclick>
</mouse>

<remote>
<title>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</title>
</remote>

<button id="8">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<gamepad>
<white>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</white>
</gamepad>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

<button id="4">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

<button id="10">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</button>
</joystick>

</Global>
</keymap>

You'll need to manually edit your file to call the capture.py script for key 50

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - mariofenech - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 22:03)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 21:59)mariofenech Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 20:45)spoyser Wrote: You need something like this in your keymap file, you can of course map it to any key (so you could have one key for Kodi menu and another for SF menu)

Code:

<keymap>

<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>

<Global>

<touch>
</touch>

<keyboard>
</keyboard>

<mouse>
</mouse>

<remote>
</remote>

</joystick>

<gamepad>
</gamepad>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</joystick>

</Global>
</keymap>

You'll need to manually edit your file to call the capture.py script for key 50

So if I understand you well...key 50's command should be ''XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)''
instead of context menu

@mariofenech

That is correct

(2015-06-15, 22:16)spoyser Wrote: @mariofenech

That is correct
Hi Spoyser managed to map it on the blue button with the command you gave me and working perfectly and left the kodi context menu where it was...
Thanks a lot for your help...gonna start experimenting with super favourites now...

This is how the keymap looks like maybe it will help someone else...you ll need to find the key number associated with the button you r gonna use on your cec remote...to do this I used keymap editor addon and mapped a random button...then I opened keymap xml and edited the function of that key to XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)

now it looks like this:

<key id="254">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>

(2015-06-15, 23:11)mariofenech Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 22:16)spoyser Wrote: @mariofenech

That is correct
Hi Spoyser managed to map it on the blue button with the command you gave me and working perfectly and left the kodi context menu where it was...
Thanks a lot for your help...gonna start experimenting with super favourites now...

This is how the keymap looks like maybe it will help someone else...you ll need to find the key number associated with the button you r gonna use on your cec remote...to do this I used keymap editor addon and mapped a random button...then I opened keymap xml and edited the function of that key to XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)

now it looks like this:

<key id="254">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>

Nice one, glad I could help!

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - stubiff - 2015-06-16

spoyser, thanks for a great add-on.
However, I don't know if I'm missing something re iSearch. When I enter a keyword it takes me to a second menu with iSearch (Keyword) and Global search.
The former doesn't do anything when clicked and Global search returns no results.

What are both of them 'searching' and how should I set it up?

iRecommend works as advertised, though.

I'm on v1.0.25.

Thanks.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 13:43)stubiff Wrote: spoyser, thanks for a great add-on.
However, I don't know if I'm missing something re iSearch. When I enter a keyword it takes me to a second menu with iSearch (Keyword) and Global search.
The former doesn't do anything when clicked and Global search returns no results.

What are both of them 'searching' and how should I set it up?

iRecommend works as advertised, though.

I'm on v1.0.25.

Thanks.

In iSearch the version from the org repo will search from the following addons (if installed)

IPlayer
You Tube
Funnier Moments

The version in my repo 1.0.34 has a lot more (not quite as org friendly addons)

I'd recommend the version in my repo as it also has a ton more functionality.

(1.0.35 has been submitted to org but is awaiting acceptance)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - stubiff - 2015-06-16

Thanks spoyser.

And what does the Global Search do/search?

Thanks.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 15:51)stubiff Wrote: Thanks spoyser.

Thanks.

It does a Global search using key word you have entered

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - MediaPi - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-16, 16:05)spoyser Wrote:

Thanks.

Lol

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - stubiff - 2015-06-17

(2015-06-16, 16:05)spoyser Wrote:

Thanks.

Ok, please could you advise on getting it to return some results.
I have installed v1.0.34 and can iSearch an individual add-on entry. The Global Search, using the same keyword, returns 'no results'. The same happens doing a Global Search on the result found using the individual add-on (this used a 1 minute alarm).
What is the normal response time for the global search finding things.

Apologies if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

In addition, is it possible to edit the iSearch add-on list - I don't require You Tube to be in there. I can see you can change the order - so could move them to the bottom.

Thanks.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2015-06-17

The Global Search addon searches your libraries for items containing the keywords you have entered.

You cant delete them but they shouldn't show if you don't have the corresponding addon installed.