Kodi Community Forum
WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more (/showthread.php?tid=195665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - knives of ice - 2015-02-17

can anyone possibly tell me how to find the folder that i need to paste the info found in the first post into?

i'm using openelec and i can see the NUC running on my network and all the folders. i go into userdata but i can't find a skin folder anywhere to paste into the 1080 folder. thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mikebzh44 - 2015-02-17

The addon folder is not shared by default under openelec. You install winscp to access all folders and copy files.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - knives of ice - 2015-02-26

can anyone help more with getting disc images to show and the case to open to show the disc inside? i just don't see what i could be doing wrong. i have installed everything that is in the original instructions. the blu ray and dvd cases appear everywhere. when i go into the art selections for each movie i can see that the disc artwork has been downloaded. i'm running the latest version of OpenElec.

any ideas what i should check or what i could be doing wrong? thanks.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mikebzh44 - 2015-02-26

Showing rolling disc and opening case are linked to Info panel.

In my case, I have set it to Delayed with 3 seconds.

If Info panel is set to Manual, just press UP arrow to display it and set off animations.

(2015-02-26, 08:33)mikebzh44 Wrote: Showing rolling disc and opening case are linked to Info panel.

In my case, I have set it to Delayed with 3 seconds.

If Info panel is set to Manual, just press UP arrow to display it and set off animations.

damn...still not getting it. no idea what i have set wrong. could you possibly post a screenshot of your settings or something?

i don't see any settings for animations. under my INFOPANEL settings i have 3 options: Icon, Off, Fanart

ok i finally got it. i had to set it to 3 seconds and also set in my info panel to fanart. not sure why it won't work if you have off set?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mystic84 - 2015-02-26

hi first of I your kodi sjin but could you tell how to get the diffrent views like the case view ad allso how do you get the movie ingo to show

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mikebzh44 - 2015-02-26

@knives of ice : I have added a screenshot in first post to explain this part

@mystic84 : just press UP or LEFT (depend on the actual view) to display side menu and choose viewtype and options :

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mikebzh44 - 2015-03-09

First post updated for downloading 5.5.9 version

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - wilmans2m - 2015-03-09

Thanks Mike Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - Edworld - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-09, 15:29)mikebzh44 Wrote: First post updated for downloading 5.5.9 version

Thanks! I'm one of your followers Nod

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - Edworld - 2015-03-10

Mike:

I thought you had a modded version of script.skin.info.service in your first post. Is the modded version no longer needed?

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - knives of ice - 2015-03-10

i still had the old version so i'm good, but the MEDIA folder in the upload you just put up is completely blank. it is missing the boxes.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - Edworld - 2015-03-10

Mike:

If I compare your recent upload to prior versions, startup.xml is missing. Not sure if it is still needed.

I'm also having issues with movie sets, it's no longer displaying the proper box (bluray / dvd) for individual movies, all I get is the movie set box

Thanks

RE: Aeon Nox 5 Mod : Showcase and more - mystic84 - 2015-03-10

there is one problem the menu won't stay open to do changes in closes when you move the mouse away