Kodi Community Forum
Release Fuse - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release Fuse (/showthread.php?tid=201764)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Fuse - Knight77 - 2015-11-19

Great job ! Can't wait to try the skin. Seeing the pics looks like the highlight colour can be choosen, am I right?

RE: Fuse - BL3ASBY - 2015-11-22

(2015-11-18, 01:02)butchabay Wrote:
(2015-11-16, 13:31)BL3ASBY Wrote: This is looking better & better each day buddy.

How manageable are the widgets & can we have as many customs as we need?

ALPHA ME Smile would love to test.

Thanx. The widgets are configurable (not all yet, but that's the plan)
When alpha is released i'll let you know Smile

(2015-11-17, 00:48)Knight77 Wrote: This looks great...there are only three things I hope will be included:

1) horizontal menu
2) dark skin (this is really too bright for a night/dark environment)
3) Rotten Tomatoes icons and rating support

Make it real! ;-)

Thanx

1. It's on my todo list, hope i'll get it ready for alpha
2. see screen Smile
3. not high priority, but taking it in consideration

Love that look buddy! This is such an awesome layout! Can't wait to have a play Smile horizontal looks great but saying that so does vertical haha get them both done Wink

Silly question but weather display on the home screens?

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-11-22

(2015-11-22, 17:46)BL3ASBY Wrote: Silly question but weather display on the home screens?

Tongue

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-11-22

Movies

Menu

RE: Fuse - Joontje - 2015-11-27

Looks like this is turning into a real gem, awesome work!

After seeing both the dark and light mode i was wondering if there was a way for users to enjoy both without the hassle of switching between them.
What about an option to automatically switch between them based on the time of day or sundown (location based, weather data ?)

Keep it up! Big Grin

RE: Fuse - tjsuominen - 2015-12-04

Hi.

Simply amazing!

Any LE on alpha / beta release timeline estimate (other than "when ready" Big Grin)?

//timo

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-12-05

Thanx dudes, sadly no eta atm. I'll give my best Smile

TV Shows:

Episodes:

RE: Fuse - Jeroen - 2015-12-05

Nice! A bit low on contrast I think, but love the color choices Smile

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-12-07

(2015-12-05, 19:34)Jeroen Wrote: Nice! A bit low on contrast I think, but love the color choices Smile

Thanx Jeroen, made some little changes: replaced the white background with a light gray, increased contrast on labels

RE: Fuse - Doc.Ex - 2015-12-08

I like to see this skin being worked on. Looks very good so far Smile
But I must honestly say, I am not a fan of the square covers. I get that you have limited space and want to keep it consistent but at least for me cutting of covers looks odd. Maybe you could hide the "TV Shows 8 / 22" "Sort by..." etc to have enough space for full covers and make it appear by pressing up while a cover is selected. That way that information is only visible when needed. But that are only my humble thoughts on it. I am sure it will be a great skin either way.

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-08, 11:44)Doc.Ex Wrote: I like to see this skin being worked on. Looks very good so far Smile
But I must honestly say, I am not a fan of the square covers. I get that you have limited space and want to keep it consistent but at least for me cutting of covers looks odd. Maybe you could hide the "TV Shows 8 / 22" "Sort by..." etc to have enough space for full covers and make it appear by pressing up while a cover is selected. That way that information is only visible when needed. But that are only my humble thoughts on it. I am sure it will be a great skin either way.

Thanx...
My decision was to create 1 consistent square list, it's a design choice. Most of the contents using square, like albums, addons, artists, genres ... even actors and episode thumbs are looking better than posters. So that's the reason. I could try to implement posters for movies and tvshows as option in a future release.

Cheers

RE: Fuse - Jayz2K - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-15, 13:29)butchabay Wrote: Thanx...
My decision was to create 1 consistent square list, it's a design choice. Most of the contents using square, like albums, addons, artists, genres ... even actors and episode thumbs are looking better than posters. So that's the reason. I could try to implement posters for movies and tvshows as option in a future release.

Cheers

It's definitely a good decision. This is what makes Fuse different and original. I'm still a great fan of this design and choices made here are pretty clever.
Keep it on.

RE: Fuse - butchabay - 2015-12-16

(2015-12-15, 14:24)Jayz2K Wrote:

Cheers

It's definitely a good decision. This is what makes Fuse different and original. I'm still a great fan of this design and choices made here are pretty clever.
Keep it on.

Thanx mate for the kind words.

Here some not that spectacular screenshots, just wanna show the access to options and contextual menu:

RE: Fuse - Knight77 - 2015-12-25

C'mon it's Christmas ! Give us the aplha/beta ! Big Grin

RE: Fuse - Doc.Ex - 2015-12-25

Cheers

I understand that Smile Maybe I will think differently about it when I get to use it for a while. Posters for movies and TV shows as an option would make it perfect, but I get that there are more important aspects. That fits into the "fine-tuning" category I guess Tongue

And I like the clean context menu. Smile