Kodi Community Forum
Release Fuse - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release Fuse (/showthread.php?tid=201764)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: [Concept] Fuse - wmilner - 2014-08-26

Hey Butchabay,

Just logged in for the first time in years to say how AMAZING this looks. I used to use cirrus ex as my standard skin.... I have always been a fan of your work!

This is just what xbmc / kodi (whatever it's name is) needs! A clean UI for the modern era!

I know how annoying it is to be pestered about timescales... but at a rough guess how far through do you think you are ? and long do you think it will take to get it out for general consumption?

Forgive me... I CANNOT WAIT! Keep up the amazing work!

RE: [Concept] Fuse - butchabay - 2014-08-26

Thanx for the kind words, i think this won't happen before Helix, but i'll give my best Smile

Reworked separators, please don't hit me Smile just curious, thoughts ?

RE: [Concept] Fuse - jurialmunkey - 2014-08-27

Way way prefer the old flat lines. Mac style debossed lines are so five years ago :p

Not saying it looks bad, just much prefer the simpler style. Plus that sort of pixel perfect stuff doesn't translate well to a 10ft interface - you only see that stuff close up and not all TVs are even that sharp with the detail. Also, not everyone is going to use the same resolution, which totally destroys that sort of thing. Simple lines and gradients work much better on TVs imho.

RE: [Concept] Fuse - da-anda - 2014-08-27

I also think the flat style lines work better with the overall look and feel. But if you want to play some more with the bevel, I'd not have the column separators take the entire height, but rather use same upper and lower indention as for the column content - so keep a gap between horizontal and vertial lines

RE: [Concept] Fuse - butchabay - 2014-08-27

RE: [Concept] Fuse - Shadowsoul - 2014-08-27

Much prefer the latest version myself.

So much in fact that feel the bottom line is detracting a bit...maybe it should be fainter or removed?

RE: [Concept] Fuse - Ic3y - 2014-08-27

Much better

RE: [Concept] Fuse - Gragamale - 2014-08-27

That is even better than the original! Awesome/

RE: [Concept] Fuse - butchabay - 2014-08-28

Thanx dudes Smile

Info List View for Movies:

RE: [Concept] Fuse - da-anda - 2014-08-28

the bevel on the edges to the fanart should be droped IMO - you already have the shadow - no need for the bevel. Also I hope you'll make bevel/flat a selectable theme Wink

Upps, wasn't my intension to keep them, just forgot to remove the bevel ...

[Concept] Fuse - StealthDefender - 2014-08-28

Nice one :thumbup:

RE: [Concept] Fuse - mkortstiege - 2014-08-28

While i like the home screen concept a lot, I am not sure about the list views. Do you have another concept to give more focus to the single items and/or maybe even more items per page?

(2014-08-28, 07:55)StealthDefender Wrote: Nice one :thumbup:

Thanx mate ...

(2014-08-28, 10:13)vdrfan Wrote: While i like the home screen concept a lot, I am not sure about the list views. Do you have another concept to give more focus to the single items and/or maybe even more items per page?

Thanx

Well, the idea behind ist to keep the home concept same through all windows, might not be possible in every single element ... i have other ideas for list views, or if someone out there have suggestions pleae let me know.

I don't know what you mean by giving more focus to the single item, there is fanart, the big title bar ... poster, infos etc.
In this layout more items are not possible, but as said ... i have some more ideas for list views.

RE: [Concept] Fuse - butchabay - 2014-08-29

For the poster lover Smile