Kodi Community Forum
Release Globo.com brazilian addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Globo.com brazilian addon (/showthread.php?tid=201846)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-08-11

This addon superseeds the old globo.tv, which won't receive any more updates as of now.

The idea for this addon is to display only the subscribers only videos, both from Globo.tv, as from Globosat Play (a cable subscriber exclusive service).

This is a very initial version, which makes available Globotv+ videos, just like globo.tv, and I've verified contents from Multishow and GNT from Globosat Play are ok.

Note that the only authorization provider available for now is GVT (since this is the only I have access to a valid user/pass).

If anyone interested in helping develop other providers authorization process, I'll be more than happy to assist.

Since contents available are also dependent on one's subscription plan, I can't develop any of the optional channels (Premiefe, Combate, Telecine). If someone else also wants to get this done, I'll also try to assist to my best.

If you see any problems, please report them here or as issues in the official repo.

Changelog
Code:
PT: adicionado streaming de canais ao vivo
EN: added live streaming

PT: adicionado autorização Sky
EN: added authorization for Sky

PT: corrigido listagem favoritos Rede Globo
EN: fixed Rede Globo favorites listing

PT: corrigido listagem Rede Globo
EN: fixed Rede Globo listing

PT: adicionado autorização para TV Oi, favoritos, streaming 480p
EN: added authorization for TV Oi, favorites, 480p streaming

PT: correção sintática
EN: typo fix

PT: corrigido erro de playback em Windows
EN: fixed Windows playback error

PT: adicionado perfil ao processo de autenticação
EN: added profile to authentication process

PT: correçoes variadas
EN: general bug-fixes

PT: adicionado autorização para NET
EN: added authorization for NET

PT: correção de erro
EN: bugfix

PT: correção de erros
EN: bugfixes

PT: Primeira versão alpha, apenas alguns vídeos e autorização pela GVT funcionais.
EN: First alpha, just some videos and gvt auth working.

Known issues
  • Megapix, TelecinePlay movies not working
  • Incomplete implementation of providers (currently working: GVT, Net, Tv Oi, Sky)

Cheers.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - Wanilton - 2014-08-11

Hi vhd90, thanks, please log in xbmcbrasil forum, and I will talk via chat, I have test with net.tv for you, but have error, and I have subscription plan of course.
Script return error don´t exist modulo hashjs, I copy hash and rename for hashjs

Items list fine, but when try playing have this message

Not all arguments converted during string formatting

Have 2 mention in globo.py for hashjs file, but don´t exist respective file, after change for hash only, work, but have error Not all arguments converted during string formatting

Wanilton

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - tinybutstrong - 2014-08-11

FYI, unable to install it, tried several times Globo.com from the XBMC interface, does nothing. I reinstalled the new repository, no luck. Then I download the addon manually from this link (Download repository).

Now when I run the addon it says "Falha no script! : Globo.com".

Partial error log: http://pastebin.com/bdCYpP7K

Gothan 13.2 RC here.

Thanks for your effort!

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-08-13

Version 0.1.1 0.1.1.1 has been released:
- fixed hashjs misname imports
- fixed authorization process by correctly setting the expected session cookie

It sill only has GVT support.

@Wanilton, I already have a pull request for net, though it still needs reviewing. Let me know if you want to help testing, before I make it an official release.

@tinybutstrong, probably my fault, since I forgot to make the archive for the initial version. It should be normalized by now, with addon available through usual repository interface within xbmc.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - tinybutstrong - 2014-08-13

Nice, a good improvement, now I can open and list the available content, but not working the playback:

Code:
23:11:19 T:2300  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/live/sportv" matches rule for function "play_live"
23:11:19 T:2300  NOTICE: sportv
23:11:19 T:4956   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/live/sportv]

For all live channels. Same when you try to open a show category/title. Or then it shows "Authentication Error". I set correctly my GVT credentials in options ddd code + phone number / password, no space.

Also I miss the content of previous addon, the free content for non Globo.com subscribers.

(2014-08-13, 04:19)tinybutstrong Wrote: Nice, a good improvement, now I can open and list the available content, but not working the playback:

Code:
23:11:19 T:2300  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/live/sportv" matches rule for function "play_live"
23:11:19 T:2300  NOTICE: sportv
23:11:19 T:4956   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/live/sportv]

For all live channels. Same when you try to open a show category/title. I set correctly my GVT credentials in options.

Live channels are not implemented yet. But on demmand content should be working.
Upload a log file so I can take a look, please.

(2014-08-13, 04:19)tinybutstrong Wrote: Also I miss the content of previous addon, the free content for non Globo.com subscribers.

I don't really plan to scrape non subscribers content on this addon. It should still be working from globo.tv addon though.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - fabiomello - 2014-08-13

the new add-on looks a lot cleaner, but there's some things missing:
- 'cenas' - free-to-watch scenes from the novelas. as i don't have a globo subscription, i used that a lot. and the original globo.tv add-on is missing some new novelas.

• some feature suggestions:
- a great feature for the 'cenas' part (if you ever add it) would be an button to create a playlist in a reverse order (from bottom to top).. as there's the entire novela episode there and having add them manually bit by bit on a playlist is kind of a chore. Smile
- it would be nice to have an option to hide paid content or you could put the free content on a different submenu, for easy access.

thanks for developing these add ons. they are awesome and are the thing that made my mom a fan of XBMC. hehe

(2014-08-13, 05:54)fabiomello Wrote: the new add-on looks a lot cleaner, but there's some things missing:
- 'cenas' - free-to-watch scenes from the novelas. as i don't have a globo subscription, i used that a lot. and the original globo.tv add-on is missing some new novelas.

• some feature suggestions:
- a great feature for the 'cenas' part (if you ever add it) would be an button to create a playlist in a reverse order (from bottom to top).. as there's the entire novela episode there and having add them manually bit by bit on a playlist is kind of a chore. Smile
- it would be nice to have an option to hide paid content or you could put the free content on a different submenu, for easy access.

Like I said before, the plan was to make globo.com for subscribers only content.
The reason being that my assumption was that the addon was more popular amongst those who do have a subscription plan with globo.
Since there's no usage statistics, I don't really know how popular one or the other type of videos are.
I've createad an issue though, and interested users can vote up.
If it gets enough attention, I may reconsider. If not, globo.tv still remains an option.

Your suggestions seems relevant, but as of now, I'm dedicating whatever time I have to make globo.com full featured, that being get live streaming and movies from megapix working.
If you would like, create enhancement issues on the repo, so it keeps on my radar. Whenever I can, I'll get that done.
Just a note that content missing from globo.tv is a known issue related to a bad cache design (on my part). There's a workaround here.

And congrats on making your mother use XBMC! I'm still trying to convince my wife... Smile

Cheers.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - Wanilton - 2014-08-14

Quote:@Wanilton, I already have a pull request for net, though it still needs reviewing. Let me know if you want to help testing, before I make it an official release.

@vhd90, Of coure I will help, have GVT, NET and globo subscription.

For release 0.1.1.1, videos globo.tv work fine

When try playing others have error

Code:
NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/play/3547330" matches rule for function "play"
23:16:19 T:6576 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
23:16:19 T:6576 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
23:16:19 T:6576   ERROR: [plugin.video.globo.com] 0 provider unavailable
23:16:19 T:6576   ERROR: [plugin.video.globo.com] not all arguments converted during string formatting
23:16:19 T:5336   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/play/3547330]
23:16:19 T:9672  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Using windows 8.1, Kodi Helix, Skin Aeon MQ5.

I have teamviewer, if you need check performance or test with my credentials.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-08-14

(2014-08-14, 04:20)Wanilton Wrote: When try playing others have error

Code:
NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/play/3547330" matches rule for function "play"
23:16:19 T:6576 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
23:16:19 T:6576 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
23:16:19 T:6576   ERROR: [plugin.video.globo.com] 0 provider unavailable
23:16:19 T:6576   ERROR: [plugin.video.globo.com] not all arguments converted during string formatting
23:16:19 T:5336   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/play/3547330]

I've seen this behavior myself. It seems to be intermittent though. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.
I'll try to find out why.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vincentde - 2014-08-16

Hi All,

i install this addon but he will not work.
when i click on globo.tv than he is saying in the right corner -working- but nothing happen.

what i do wrong?

my wife want to wacht TV (she is brasilian) and we life in holland

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-08-20

@vincentde, could you turn debug on and post the log on pastebin so I can take a look?

(2014-08-16, 14:00)vincentde Wrote: Hi All,

i install this addon but he will not work.
when i click on globo.tv than he is saying in the right corner -working- but nothing happen.

what i do wrong?

my wife want to wacht TV (she is brasilian) and we life in holland

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-10-06

Hello everyone,

Version 0.1.2.1 was just released with fixes to NET authentication, and a fix to the case in which video playback would occasionally fail. Kudos for Ricardo Saldanha for both fixes.

He also worked on megapix listing, but playback it is still a work in progress.

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - Wanilton - 2014-10-07

vhd90, yes fixed for NET authentication, playback for globo tv ok, but for others videos categories nope, idem for live, I have error invalid format string
Code:
13:09:57 T:13656 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<-- 13:09:58 T:13656 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/play/2366942" matches rule for function "play" 13:09:58 T:13656 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value 13:09:59 T:10580 WARNING: Previous line repeats 5 times. 13:09:59 T:10580 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/play/2366942]

and

Code:
3:17:41 T:11032 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<-- 13:17:41 T:11032 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/live/globonews" matches rule for function "play_live" 13:17:41 T:11032 NOTICE: globonews 13:17:42 T:10580 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/live/globonews] 13:17:42 T:624 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false 13:17:50 T:8740 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false 13:17:50 T:8740 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<-- 13:17:50 T:8740 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/live/globonews" matches rule for function "play_live" 13:17:50 T:8740 NOTICE: globonews 13:17:50 T:10580 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/live/globonews] 13:17:52 T:13588 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false 13:17:55 T:10580 NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime 13:17:55 T:10580 NOTICE: Saving settings 13:17:55 T:10580 NOTICE: stop all 13:17:55 T:10580 NOTICE: stop player

RE: Globo.com brazilian addon - vhd90 - 2014-10-07

(2014-10-07, 00:55)Wanilton Wrote: vhd90, yes fixed for NET authentication, playback for globo tv ok, but for others videos categories nope, idem for live, I have error invalid format string
Code:
13:09:57 T:13656 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<-- 13:09:58 T:13656 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/play/2366942" matches rule for function "play" 13:09:58 T:13656 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value 13:09:59 T:10580 WARNING: Previous line repeats 5 times. 13:09:59 T:10580 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.globo.com/play/2366942]

Wanilton, please turn debug on and send me the log.
That way I have more info to see what's going on.

Regarding live channels, they are still not implemented.

Cheers.