Kodi Community Forum
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together (/showthread.php?tid=204567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - UKVaper - 2014-12-29

Is there any way to change the appearance of notifications? I currently use it in combination with ifttt to push tweets to XBMC, the icon is pretty big and I'd like the text box to be a long single line rather than a squashed box to improve readability and reduce distraction.

Re: RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - ruuk - 2014-12-29

(2014-12-29, 00:12)UKVaper Wrote: Is there any way to change the appearance of notifications? I currently use it in combination with ifttt to push tweets to XBMC, the icon is pretty big and I'd like the text box to be a long single line rather than a squashed box to improve readability and reduce distraction.

Notification appearance is handled by the skin. We could possibly create our own notifications bypassing the use of "real" notifications. I'll think about it.

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - phjo - 2015-01-13

A great add-on thank you.
Is there any way, or any possibility, that if a picture is pushed while something is playing it only appears in a window in the corner rather than full screen? I get pushbullet notifications when my doorbell goes and the option of a small window to show who it is would be great.

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - muttley:bd - 2015-01-13

(2015-01-13, 17:18)phjo Wrote: A great add-on thank you.
Is there any way, or any possibility, that if a picture is pushed while something is playing it only appears in a window in the corner rather than full screen? I get pushbullet notifications when my doorbell goes and the option of a small window to show who it is would be great.

if do you set Setting > Push Handling > Image to Show Notification maybe works...I hope

Pushbullet Your devices working better together - Kavomatovlweks - 2015-01-15

dis working? I thought u need to setup it with discord
way better than cooldown hud

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Zvezke - 2015-01-17

Great work making this Pushullet add-on! Much appreciated!
I can’t get it to work completely as intended, though:
I know that the add-on supports channels, and I’ve created some channels on my profile on pushbullet.com. I’ve added RSS triggers/feeds to the channels, and it seems to be working properly: New RSS feeds trigger Pushbullet notifications on my computer (Chrome extension). But the feeds don’t trigger the Kodi add-on's notifications on my Raspberry Pi.
I think that the add-on is set up correctly; I’m able to send test notifications both ways between Chrome and Kodi.

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - phjo - 2015-01-19

(2015-01-13, 17:35)muttley:bd Wrote:

if do you set Setting > Push Handling > Image to Show Notification maybe works...I hope

If you set it to show notification you get the title but not a smaller version of the picture? I'm after a smaller version of the picture.
thanks

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Zvezke - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-17, 15:17)Zvezke Wrote: Great work making this Pushullet add-on! Much appreciated!
I know that the add-on supports channels, and I’ve created some channels on my profile on pushbullet.com. I’ve added RSS triggers/feeds to the channels, and it seems to be working properly: New RSS feeds trigger Pushbullet notifications on my computer (Chrome extension). But the feeds don’t trigger the Kodi add-on's notifications on my Raspberry Pi.
I think that the add-on is set up correctly; I’m able to send test notifications both ways between Chrome and Kodi.

Is anyone able to help me with this?

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - muttley:bd - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-19, 11:41)phjo Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 17:35)muttley:bd Wrote:

If you set it to show notification you get the title but not a smaller version of the picture? I'm after a smaller version of the picture.
thanks

Please open a issue on github, this can be an enhancement

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - muttley:bd - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-26, 10:48)Zvezke Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 15:17)Zvezke Wrote: Great work making this Pushullet add-on! Much appreciated!

Do you have enabled "View Channels" in add-on settings?

If yes, please open an issue on github...it's a bug!

I'm quite busy, in this period...give me some time and I'll fix it Smile

thanks for your report!

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Zvezke - 2015-01-29

(2015-01-29, 11:57)muttley:bd Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 10:48)Zvezke Wrote:

Do you have enabled "View Channels" in add-on settings?

If yes, please open an issue on github...it's a bug!

I'm quite busy, in this period...give me some time and I'll fix it Smile

thanks for your report!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.
Yes, "View Channels" is enabled. I've opened an issue on your Github

v0.8.24b - ruuk - 2015-02-03

Version 0.8.24b - Private repository beta

Changes:
  • Improve and fix showNotificationFromMessage and view link on notification if not handled (#24)
  • Fixed notification character set encoding UTF-8 (#23)

On my REPO.

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Zvezke - 2015-02-03

(2015-02-03, 20:51)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.8.24b - Private repository beta

Changes:
  • Improve and fix showNotificationFromMessage and view link on notification if not handled (#24)

On my REPO.

Great! Thanks!
Now I'm able to receive RSS feeds (channels) via Pushbullet on Kodi.

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - Zvezke - 2015-02-05

(2015-02-03, 23:18)Zvezke Wrote:

Changes:

On my REPO.

Great! Thanks!

I do get the RSS feeds on Kodi as normal notifications in the lower right corner, but for some reason I don't see them in the notifications history (when I open Pushbullet on Kodi).
In the history I see the messages I've sent from other devices, but feeds are not to be found. Is this a bug?

RE: Pushbullet - Your devices working better together - ruuk - 2015-02-05

(2015-02-05, 15:52)Zvezke Wrote:
(2015-02-03, 23:18)Zvezke Wrote:

Changes:

On my REPO.

Great! Thanks!

I do get the RSS feeds on Kodi as normal notifications in the lower right corner, but for some reason I don't see them in the notifications history (when I open Pushbullet on Kodi).
In the history I see the messages I've sent from other devices, but feeds are not to be found. Is this a bug?
I'm haven't done much with the channels as muttley handled that aspect. The history by default shows only items pushed specifically to Kodi. Have you tried switching the view to All pushes? If that doesn't work, it may be that channel pushes are like mirror pushes, which is to say they are temporary and not saved in the history. Do these pushes show up in your list of pushes on the Pushbullet site?